Anerada Hotel Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ajantha Beach Guest House Pondicherry
Travel Blogs from Paphos
The archaeological sites (Tenta) dates back to 7000BC but not much left. Not sure how they decifer what it was from what is left at these sites.
The village of Lefkara set high up in the hills is very picturesque. Its known for its “lefkaritika” lace. Little old ladies, and some not so old, sitting out on the street working away with a shop full of it - and no customers. The legend is that Leonardo da Vinci ...
... I need some company, perhaps if I am lucky I can join a group from the hotel.
While in the room just after breakfast and getting ready for my morning stroll my eye catches a group of Austrians leaving the hotel grounds. I set off 10 minutes later and incidentally catch them up right by the entrance of the trail ...
... is slippery and the path gets quite narrow.
We go on and on, the doggie follows and I can't stop taking pictures throughout the way until we reach the Baths of Aphrodite.
We cover the Circular Trail in 6 instead of 4 hours only because there was no need to hurry back to the hotel earlier.
We do make a stop at the Baths of Aphrodite for photos and cool off ...
... here compared to home. It is crispy on the outside but a little less salty and lacks the gooey inside factor. Our mezze platter at Gourmet Taverna had zucchini balls covered in yoghurt, fresh tomatoes and my new fave cheese balls.
- remember to put loo paper into a bin
- try not to be too busy. This is a test when it is now second nature to fill every spare second of conscious ...
... are away which is unfair and I heard this complain from two couples I got acquainted with during my stay. Refreshing napkins and freshly cut fruit are offered to guests by the pool and garden my friends told me, but I have never come across this service myself because I was out swimming.
BEACH: As for the beach it was warm and nice but I would get into the water through the hotel’s jetty which I found handy like everyone else. I have to admit though that I had ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
22 Theos Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Pari Street, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Theas Afroditis Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it