Anerada Hotel Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Anerada Hotel Apartments Paphos
Travel Blogs from Paphos
PASTA DISHES: I tried the Lobster Spaghetti for €35.00. The rich texture of the sauce enhances the flavor of tender lobster and the dish was great.
BEVERAGE: I paired my seafood with the Cornetto a superb medium rose. It stands out for its refined aroma and thirst-quenching freshness. (€7.00 glass)
The French C******nay I had on two nights was smooth with an ...
... the Museum's collections, which depict birds or have the shape and form of birds.
The Exhibition was co-organized with The ...
... some Cypriot products and the guys told me that they were getting ready to dance in a few minutes. Unfortunately I had not much space left in the memory card of my camera but I did my best. I believe you can get a brief idea at least.
Cypriot Folk Dances click on the link to find more if ...
This is from the village of Kakopetria where I have come to spend 4 days.
The old village is considered unique in its architecture and is like a huge, open-air museum, the only one of its kind in Cyprus. I am going to dedicate several entries in this specific area.
Let me explain a few ...
... the island, where all the casinos were. Our room in Paphos was very nice, ocean front, nice big room, king bed and inexpensive. Something that is not very common in Europe. The weather was perfect, low 80's. We enjoyed the quiet fishing village, with shops, restaurants and old fortresses, all within walking distance. The next day I found a car ...
Other places to stay in Paphos
Aphrodite Avenue, Geroskipou, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $42
- Love the place
- Xmas Break
- Honest report for the hotel phaethon
Poseidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Not as good as we thought it would be
- Judge for yourself
- Excellent hotel
P.O.Box 62422, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Not the same hotel
- Leptos Coral Beach is Excellent
- Dont say i didn't warn you
Akamas Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $189
- Fantastic Hotel but nothing for kids
- Superb 5 star
- Beach Hotel without Beach
on the sea front of Chloraka Village, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $63
- Akteon village Paphos Cyprus
- Lovely late break
- Functional but Souless
Poseidon Ave, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $256
- Possibly the best Med resort hotel I have stayed at in 30 years
- Superb Hotel
- A very nice hotel
PO Box 60023, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Not Good
- Don`t go
Poseidon Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- Good hotel and location
- Preety Good
- Not a four star hotel
Paris St., Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $66
- Visited May 2005, september 2005, March 2006, May 2006 and due to return........
- The best holiday we've had in a long time!
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $171
- No Children A Must
- Best for older generation.
- Paphos in May
Tombs of the Kings Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Brilliant Hotel
- All you could want..... out of the room!
- What a fantastic holiday! and a great place to stay!
Poseidon Ave, PO Box 60284 , Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- I Come Here Every Year
- Lovely Hotel, Fantastic Setting
- Needs a makeover
Posidonos Ave., Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Fantastic Holiday
- A great hotel
- Our third visit - not the last
Coral Bay Road, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $83
- Lovely but not so romantic
- Queens bay hotel....beautiful hotel!
- A friendly and pretty hotel
10, Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $199
- Fantastic and real luxury
- Not my cup of tea
- Fabulous hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $86
- Aloe Hotel Paphos returned 23/8/2005 up to date review
- Bit of a Curate's egg
- An Aloe Hotel Happy Visitor
PO Box 62309, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- Not up to standard
- Loved cyprus
- Great Location
Tombs of Kings Rd, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Value for Money
- A lovely hotel!
- Clean, friendly, good food and nice location
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $292
- Our favourite retreat
- Loved it
- Good hotel at a good price
Basilica Complex, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Poseidonos Street, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Great place to stay -
- I love the Hotel
- Beautiful Hotel
Poseidonos Avenue, Paphos | 5 star hotelfrom $216
- Fantastic hotel for families!
- Lovely hotel!!!
- Stylish but flawed...
Coral Bay Avenue, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- First Class Hotel
- Excellent stay at the Crown Resorts
- Little Britain, with extra diahorrea
3 Verenikis St, Paphos | 3 star hotelfrom $73
- Kissos again possibly
- Fabulous hotel
- Great location, lovely atmosphere
Ave Poseidon 1, Paphos | 1 star hotelfrom $88
Chlorakas Ave, Paphos | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Laura Beach review
- Child friendly hotel
- Couldn't fault it