Andrea on Sea Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Barbados
We docked in Barbados at 7:30 AM. It was 29C! Beautiful, sunny day. We decided to sleep in a bit longer today and went to the breakfast buffet at 10:00 where I had French toast, fruit, eggs, pastry … a great assortment. We got off the ship at 11:00 and walked into town. We checked out a few shops, then found ...
... on the sun lounges for the rest of the day. The staff were really friendly and quickly started recognising us. Since we were having breakfast and/or lunch here they let us use the lounges. Everywhere we went we were surrounded by Englishmen – Barbados seems to be a very popular destination for the Brits! The great thing about that was that I was able to have a decent pot of tea with breakfast each day (can be impossible at times in the US). We saw some people each ...
... 8217;s admonishments to not chase the turtles, a couple of inexperienced people try to follow the turtles. At one point I feel like I’m in the swim portion of a triathlon. I have people swimming over me or hitting me as they try to figure out how to get comfortable. I finally get out of the water and watch Don and Allen checking out the turtles. Don gets back on board next. He hates cold water as much as I, so he was just as happy to get ...
... lark to be pretty tiring, especially when it's a new island every day. Today is Barbados. Once again the blasted alarm clock woke me from my slumbers, this time at 6.40. We were just approaching Bridgetown as I finished dressing and opened the curtains.
... Boardwalk where we had a nice meal last time has gone so just a fruit punch at the Waterfront Cafe before walking back to the ship.
A bit of shopping and free internet in the terminal which is filled with crew all on their phones and lap tops making use of the free WiFI. That evening as many as possible got off and made use of this facility to catch up with home.
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69