Andrea on Sea Hotel
Travel Blogs from Barbados
... told us we needed to put good reviews on. We have been asked for trip advisor reviews all over the world but never by a customs officer. Good job that Canadian guy didn't ask Wills for a review.
One thing I did not mention to the customs ...
... they have a show in the 2500 capacity 3 tier restaurant. Opera and lavish style cabaret complete with acrobatics are shown nightly as part of the cruise. Every 4th night is a "Gala" where you can dress up and mix with the senior staff and Capitain.
Of course these are great money making photo opportunities for the cruise company.
They do have "theme" nights. Gus & I dressed up for the 60 & &0's hippie night and stole the show!
Gus has ...
... than try something new (it does have Subway, KFC and at least 1 Burger King). Barbados has its own fast food franchise, Chefette, which I must say I'm quite impressed--it's got burgers, chicken, pizza--plus the more typical Caribbean foods. The expanded one has a nice salad bar, which is what I'm having today. I having been getting much vegetables lately... Finally I make my way to Bridgetown, the capital, which I will explore more thoroughly ...
... This is a specialty restaurant on Celebrity cruise ships that sells you on the idea of having samples of food from around the world. Basically, small plates. This is our second time at QSine so we decided to try: Sliders, Lava Crab, and Indian food. It was outstanding but again far too much food. We left miserably full. We skipped the show tonight in favor of time on our room balcony. ...
... km). The climate is temperate with temperatures ranging from 75º-80º F (24º-27º C) and no humidity. The waters are that lovely aquamarine blue. Larry and Anne, forget St. Kitts—LAVA U should be located here. :) Well, the day starts with a bang and a flood of water in our cabin. No, we’re not sinking, but the toilet has an issue. We clear out of the cabin to eat breakfast and get ready for our excursion. Poor Junie, our cabin steward, ...
Other places to stay in Barbados
Needham's Point, Saint Michael | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Excellent hotel and wonderful staff
- First Class Resort
- Fantastic Hotel
Hastings, Hastings | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Wonderfully ROMANTIC and GREAT Service
- Worst Service Ever Pathetic
- Splendid at the Savannah
PO Box 429, Paynes Bay | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Not very luxurious...
- Sadly disappointed
- Don't come here if you want good service
Rockley at Accra Beach, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $122
The Garrison Historic Area, Hastings | 2 star hotelfrom $82
Porters, St. James, Porters | 4 star hotelfrom $257
- Nice Hotel
- Our day at the colony club
- Just loved it
Maxwell Main Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Not bad for what you get
- The worst hotel I've ever stayed in
- Recently Returned from Barbados
Rockley Beach 1, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- A Dump
- Beautiful, Friendly and Romantic....
- Would recommend!
Maxwell Coast Road, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $335
- Amemorable two weeks
- November paradise
- We've found paradise at the seabreeze
2nd Street, Holetown | 3 star hotelfrom $300
- OK hotel in a great position
- Best holiday ever, Have been TWICE
- Incredible staff
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Porters, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $458
- Faultless - 11th September 2004
- The best hotel in Barbados
\N, Christ Church | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- Good accomodations for the price, but........
- The Best Place I ever stayed.
St. James Beach, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $228
- Discovery Bay is A-OK
- Great place to stay
- Great Value
Palm Avenue, Sunset Crest | 3 star hotelfrom $80
Paynes Bay, St. James | Hotelfrom $280
- Friendly nicely presented
- Dinning in a sauna!!!!!!
- Poor mans hotel
Maynards, Saint Peter | 3 star hotelfrom $134
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- Eigentlich nicht so toll
- Understated luxury for those in the know
- Shame about the Cruise Ships
Oldbury, Saint Philip | Hotelfrom $111
St. Lawrence Gap, St Lawrence Gap | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Fantasic views, ideal location
- Had a great time at the Ocean South Gap
- Awesome view!
Holetown, St. James | 5 star hotelfrom $476
- Great place
- The best holiday we have ever had
Mullins Bay, Barbados | 2 star hotelfrom $123
Holetown, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Beautiful setting...
- Fantastic little hotel / "villa" complex
- Perfect for families and couples looking for relaxation!
Sunset Crest, St. James | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Paynes Bay, St. James | 4 star hotelfrom $290
- Stay at The House . . . Refinance yours!
- Great Concept, Staff, Just Needs a little Polish
- An Upgrade, but needs more attention
Long Bay, Saint Philip | 3 star hotelfrom $69