Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
VERY TOURISTY, but a must see if you visit Rome. The colosseum is so massive and grand its incredible to see with your own eyes. So much interesting history that is held within these ruins. It's mind blowing to think about how long these structures have been standing considering nowadays we build structures that last 50 years while these first ones have been ...
... and several stops to take in the sights along the way. Thirteen of us from Australia and Canada had a great night.
So much food and variety.
1. Prosciutto, ricotta and honey, cheese, artichoke crostini, deer polenta and another polenta, bread and wines.
2. Twice fried organic artichoke in the Jewish Ghetto, a delicacy..
3. Thin based tomato and cheese pizza and medium base pizza with fresh mozzarella, fresh tomato and basil. (And beer)
4. Chickpea and ...
... he wanted to work there! Headed home as Corrado was picking us up at 5:30. His home is just outside of Rome. It was so nice of them to have us for dinner. He had to drive 40 minutes to pick us up. Again, it was such an odd feeling. Like we were on fast forward. You felt like you were just together but now the grey and the wrinkles have suddenly appeared not to mention four grown children. He has a beautiful family and we all enjoyed the ...
... feat of engineering design and construction work, with huge identical coffers indented around the inside to perfect symmetrical perspective. At the very top is an oculus at 5m wide, which opens to the heavens allowing a natural column of light to illuminate the circular room and recesses throughout, with incredible light shows at auspicious times of the year. Having been a temple to *all* the gods for a good 600 years, the Church soon appropriated it after the gift of ...
... Fabio, a great Italian Chef who gave us a private lesson and showed us the secrets to making delicious homemade pasta. He was really fun and friendly and we had such an amazing time and learnt a lot. We made four types of pasta - ravioli, fettucine, butterfly and cavatini. He then cooked the pasta and told us now to make one of his special sauces to go with the cavatini. We then sat down in ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82