Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... for a tour of the hypogeum (the floor of the ruins which originally had been the underground portion beneath the arena) and of the third tier - not part of the normal entrance access.
Our tour was not until 4.30pm but our ticket also gave us access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. So we walked past the massive queue up to the ticket desk, got our tickets and headed back out and across the road to the entrance to the Palatino.
I have to admit I underestimated how long ...
... history pulsating through the ruins urging your imagination.
Our last stop was to Vatican City which really is quite small. Father Menke took us to lunch and gave us a tour of St. Peter's Basilica which holds so much history. We walked by the tomb of Pope John Paul II who will be canonized in May (there were many other popes as well buried). He gave us a few short history lessons as well as some advice on cultural activities we should partake in like going to ...
Another magnificent day in Rome today. With our Hop-on Hop-off 48 hour bus ticket and our Roma Pass we were off to see the the world - the Roman world, that is. I know Rome is often called the Holy City but, believe it or not, we met Jesus here. It's true! Jesus is a young very pleasant Columbian fellow we met and directed us to our bus stop for pickup. He spoke four languages: Spanish, Italian, English and Portuguese. Yes, I should have taken a picture ...
... So well, seeing that she was so pretty, I couldn’t resist myself from inviting Yulia into this wedding cake building, just to add a little cheesiness to the situation. Walked through the place, caught a few cool pictures, even found a bathroom thank the Roman gods. One ...
... piazza by the Spanish Steps. We dropped our bags off (at @ 9 AM it was too early to check in. We then hopped in a cab over to St Peter's, just in case Pope Francis was having an outdoor mass that morning, as I'd heard he sometimes did on Sunday mornings in the summer.
Seeing St Peter's was a very moving experience. So many people and lines of people going this way and that. We tried to find out where these lines were headed, and ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82