Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ancelle Amore Misericordioso Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... to the Vatican first.
I then proceeded to just follow the crowd to see where it would take make. I was able to get a nice view of Castel Sant'Angelo before I headed back across the river. I was getting pretty hungry at this point, so I stopped for an early lunch at a pizzeria. The pizza hit the spot and then afterwards, you guessed it, I went for some gelato! It was definitely tasty! After my gelato stop, I proceeded to navigate through some of the side streets and ...
I had to split the Vatican City over 2 days as on Wednesday the Pope's audience is on in which the Pope appears in St. Peter's Square to bless the pilgrims and they close the Basilica. On Wednesday, I went into the Vatican Museums, which is basically a series of galleries containing the art and sculpture collections of the Roman Catholic Church. All very ...
... the following day. I didn't want to feel rushed and I was getting extremely hungry. I'd brought my IsaLean Bar and ate half of it while in the Roman Forum. It filled me up for a short time, but I was going to need something cheap and soon. As I walked down the street there were several little restaurants with quaint little patios. I looked at a few menus and decided they were probably too expensive for my current situation. I eventually came to a ...
... government ministries, conference centres, sports venues, and museums are located in Rome's principal business districts: the Esposizione Universale Roma (EUR); the Torrino (further south from the EUR); the Magliana; the Parco de' Medici-Laurentina and the ...
... lunch in the company of Gianluca. He very kindly gave me a gift of Rosary beads for my birthday, which I will try to put to good use in the future.
So, all that's left for me to say now is a very big thank-you for taking an interest in my Via Francigena pilgrimage and for offering support and encouragement that has sustained me enormously throughout the journey. Arriverderci 'Rome Sweet Rome', it's now time for me to be heading to 'Home Sweet Home'.
CIAO, CIAO !!
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82