Amo - Palazzo Sullam
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Amo - Palazzo Sullam Venice
Travel Blogs from Venice
... to queue (with everyone else who is buying their ticket at the gate) to be issued with yet another paper ticket. Time saved? None.
- Want to buy a drink at interval at the opera? Just go to the bar? No, queue up at a service desk, pay for your drinks, get a ticket and then queue up at bar to get your drink. Not really worth the effort!
Verdi’s opera ...
... Back into the Piazza we see cruise ships sail up the Grand Canal and it reminds us of our earlier adventures. We see all the gondolas and catch the echoes of gondolier singers. So lovely and so romantic. This is a very controlled business with only 450 licences issued.
With the time running out we pass on revisiting the Rialto Bridge and head to our hotel to eat locally. Pizza, pasta and nice wine saw the end of a full day in Venice.
... the ship- lots to see. Our 3 rooms were on Deck 16, all in a row so we were able to get the balconies opened up so that it was one big balcony. Our last day in Venice... We had breakfast on our balcony & Michael & I went on a tour through Venice. This was organised by princess cruises. We went to- Murano glass showroom Grand canal/ Rialto bridge St Marks square & the Basilica Doges palace Gondola ride through the ...
... of the usual six. Our gondolier was lovely and more than happy to answer any questions or point out a few sights of interest. He told us that there is only ever 400 gondoliers operating in Venice at one time & the licences are strictly controlled. It takes up to 9 months for a gondola to be made and there are 4 manufacturers in Venice. They are all hand made, and they are not symmetrical as the left hand side is always longer to allow for the gondolier to stand & ...
... of water—all over the kitchen floor; I had to use the mop to clean it up. I wasn't sure what I did wrong but I ended up manually turning the dial to, "short delicate spin." This emptied out the water and spun the clothes a bit. For the 2<sup>nd</sup> load I tried a different cycle, Universale, but again when I opened the door, out came a bunch of water (I was ready this time, though, so I only needed to use paper towels to mop up ...
Other places to stay in Venice
Dorsoduro, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Best view in Venice
- Amazing hotel
- A true 5 star hotel
Castello, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Scusarme- did you say 5 star hotel? No way!
- Loved it
- Nice, but not the best
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $186
- Best Hotel in Venice
- GREAT GREAT GREAT !
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Recommend Westin Europa
- Good Location - Bad Service - Wornout
- Awful - Luxury Price - Rude Worthless Service - Worn Accomodations
Mestre, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Mestre, Venice | 1 star hotelfrom $107
San Marco Mercerie, 760, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $330
- Great location, friendly staff.
- Good Place
- It's OK really
Mestre, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $122
Santa Croce, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Close to Train Station
- Clean, but dated
- Nice but out of the way
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- A grand choice
- The Best
- Excellent Hotel
San Marco, Venice | Hotelfrom $492
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $481
- Our favorite hotel in Venice!
- One of the top hotels in the world?
Cannaregio, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $169
- A great hotel!
- Nice Place
San Marco, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Quite Pleased
- Misled by the 4* rating
- Honesty's a better policy
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $380
- Stunning Hotel. Great Staff
- Pleasantly surprised
- Like a wonderful dream!
Bay Area/Bentencho/Yodoyabashi/Hommachi/Tanimachi/Kyobashi, Venice | 4 star hotel
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Worst place to rest your Head
Castello, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $178
- THE WORST HOTEL I EVER STAYED AT IN MY LIFE
- Fantastic Hotel with Great Views
- Quintessetial venician
San Marco 1332, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $309
- Loved it!
- A superb hotel and location
- Great hotel, great location
Mestre, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Santa Croce, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Good old Sofitel
- Excellent Hotel !
- Excellent Sofitel.
San Marco, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed at!
- Best location in Venice
- Very central location
San Marco, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Charming Hotel with Great Location
- A good adress
- We loved it!! October 2003
San Marco, Venice | 5 star hotelfrom $822
- A place to come home to
- A classic example of the Hit-and-Run Strategy
- Not a Five Star Rating
Cannaregio, Venice | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Lovely Hotel in Quiet Part of Lovely City
- Good, quiet stay
- 40th wedding anniversary enjoyed.
San Marco, Venice | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Loved it all - used Italiatour
- Great value, clean, great breakfast
- Good experience in Venice