No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmigo Hotel Amsterdam
Another beautiful Dutch hotel. The service is wonderful. It is a mostly take care of yourself place that does not offer much ammenidies, but that fits since we are hardly in out hotel.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Amigo Hotel Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... Amsterdam. Really neat! We had something to drink and do a little people watching. Next place we want to go is the Red Light District, hereafter, referred to as the RLD. Now I sound like a lawyer. Robert said it was just a few more blocks but turned out to be about 25 or 30. Oh well, it was fun to wander and absorb the Amsterdam culture. We wandered up & down streets & saw about 10 or so girls in windows so people can "window shop". ...
... for a quick nap. We'd been up for about 12hours and walking for hours we needed the rest! After our power nap, we then walked to the House of Bols. For an actually quite fun "adventure in the glamour world of cocktails, liqueurs and genever". It is a museum which is quite interactive. You learn about Lucas Bols who founded the oldest distilled spirit brand in the world in 1575 and discover how your senses lend to your tasting experience, and have fun sniffing 36 liqueurs/genevers ...
It´s been quite a while since I´ve written (for a number of reasons) so I´ll give the highlights:
Monday, 11/11 (Amsterdam):
- I got up early to get out to the airport for a 9:40 flight. After arriving the airport, I realized my flight was at 9:40PM. Up until now, everything has been in military time, so I didn´t pay attention to AM or PM.
... Dutch...? After arriving at the hotel we ate our dinner and took to the streets of Amsterdam. That night we had a walking tour of the Red Light District. Now folks, all the storied you've heard about the Red Light District are true, but when you're walking around this part of town you don't really think about it. We took on the mantra of "It's not wrong, just different", because there's really no place like this in the rest of the world. Our tour manager got us in ...
English (automated translated) version at the bottom Mercredi 20 juin 2013 Le grand jour est arrivé et après ma dernière journée de travail à Riyad, me voilà prêt pour de nouvelles aventures. Je passe ma dernière soirée avec les amis, certains que je reverrai fin août et d'autres qui s'en iront vers d'autres pays. Je fais le tour du compound pour dire au revoir à un maximum de gens. John McDonald ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant