No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
I landed at Amersterdam Schiphol Airport at 8:00 July 2nd. Even the airport was filled with wooden shoe souvenir's! Not much looks different from what I remember 10 years ago. My family and I are so happy to be back. This is where my dad is from, and we have lots of relatives here. I love learning about my father's heritage and homeland. Since …
We arrived in Amsterdam in the early evening and found our hostel without incident. The next day we headed into the city to see the sights. We started out at the Waterloopein Flea market, but we were apparently earlier risers than the fleas, because it wasn't yet open. So, instead we wandered around taking pictures of the drunkenly-tilting …
Where to start? I had such an amazing time in Holland...or is it the Netherlands? After dropping my stuff off at the hostel on Saturday I went for a long walk around Amsterdam with my camera. I took picture after picture of buildings as they are all so unique. Add in all the waterways and it makes for some awesome pictures. After a few hours of …
... and bridges over canals (all with swans). Brugge almost looks better at night; oh and has lots of bells from various bell towers and bikes - everyone travels by bike and at some speed - so get out of their way!
The first afternoon we took a canal boat ride, found a gorgeous peaceful and serene monastery, had a drink at the beer house and then at night, checked out the lights of Brugge.
Day two Ruth and I climbed ...
... for a specific time to enter the museum. There is a special door for entering with this type of ticket. The line for regular entry was huge.
The tour of the Anne Frank house was so well done. The tour is self guided. Each display is in English, as well as several other languages. There is a very reverent feeling in the museum. Very little talking as each person walks thru this piece of ...
Another beautiful Dutch hotel. The service is wonderful. It is a mostly take care of yourself place that does not offer much ammenidies, but that fits since we are hardly in out hotel.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmigo Hotel Amsterdam
TripAdvisor Reviews Amigo Hotel Amsterdam
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $100
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $347
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant