Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
It's time for the Team Ram annual vacation blog. This year we have an awesome trip planned to see the Foo Fighters at Fenway Park in Boston before heading to Kauai, HI for a much needed break. We left for the airport at 5:25 this morning to head to O'Hare for the quick flight to Boston. Christine as usual robbed the United Club of about 5 lbs of …
... to the hotel for a rest and I stayed to look around the shops. I found a hairdresser and as I am badly in need of a haircut went in. I asked how much for a cut and she said they start from $US85. That means cuts start from $110 Australian. I politely said thank you and walked away. I am not that desperate!!! The shopping centre was very upmarket as well so I enjoyed looking but didn't buy. ...
... Common, thinking away from the water would be warmer but it wasn't. A cold front must have come thru right at that moment. Late afternoon it was only about 60.
Here are some other photos of Boston. It's a neat place, reminds me a little of London with twisty streets, little alleys with pubs here and there, ethnic neighborhoods.
... being our last night and even go a bit earlier and beat the rush. We didn't realise the rush starts around 3.07 pm for dinner. We were offered stools to have dinner at the bar or wait 33 or 39 minutes. Looked a bit dinerish for our liking and so it was back to our favourite Plymouth restaurant( it's actually our only Plymouth restaurant) - Isaacs. As we are regulars we knew they would look after us. Even here we were offered stools at the bar or wait 17 to 23 minutes. ...
... The first weekend I spent time with my mom and sister in New York City. We had an awesome hotel room at the Ritz Carlton at Battery Park, right on the water and with a view of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. I so enjoyed seeing them again! Friday night we went to Times Square and ate dinner at Jekyll and Hyde. A super funny restaurant, there is just weird things going on all the time. There was a little performance of the reanimation of ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
120 Huntington Avenue, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive