Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
... that one!
From the Navy Yard we then headed out onto the USS Constitution itself. Interestingly the Constitution was the ship in battle with the HMS Victory located in Portsmouth Harbour. The French ship the Hebe is the only one we aren’t sure where it has ended up. A little task for us is to find that out then try and visit it so we will have been on all three. The ship is in incredible condition and we were able to explore three decks, each of which ...
Yesterday was a travel day; checking out of the Paris Hotel in the morning to get our midday flight to Boston, being only 4.5 hours but the time zone difference meant we checked into our Boston hotel at 9.30pm. Waking up to an un-decorated hotel room on Christmas morning was a little disappointing, and with minimal shops open, our Christmas spirit was sub-par but we went out to explore anyway. Catching the train to the middle of the Freedom Trail, we walked the southern half of ...
... brewery tour and went to watch the Christmas tree lighting on Boston Common. During which we watched a bunch of adult cheerleaders dressed up in 'sexy' Santa outfits doing cheerleading moves to Christmas music... It was more than a little bizarre! We also witnessed a really big protest, to do with the verdicts of the recent police trials, during this time. It was really quite impressive to see such a huge number of people banding together for something they believe ...
... and the bus did get crowded at certain points. I got off at The Constitution docks. At this stop was the Constitution – a wooden ship that was in the American revolution. I got a ticket and went on the ship and looked around and then went to the small museum nearby.The museum was interesting and told stories about the time and conditions of the era. To get on the ship was to go through the usual security.
After seeing the ship ...
... away. We plan to arrive in Seattle on the 25th of May, and here we will split up so that it is just Claire and I going to California while the guys head to Alaska to do some more camping and bear-spotting. This is where Francesca joins the girl gang and the three of us will then explore San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angeles together. After about 10 days of living the California beach life and enjoying the summer vibes, Francesca will part from us again and it ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive