Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Boston
Our string of good weather officially ended on leaving NYC for Boston. It was lovely though to just sit on the Acela Express north to Boston, taking in the scenery outside of New York heading into the New England region. The Autumn colours were spectacular, rich reds, oranges and greens. I love travelling as a season is transitioning into another …
... and Boston Strong, and climate change. It's a really nice square.
I headed north past more shops and under the imposing Washington on horseback into the public garden. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and I spent a glorious half hour strolling around the immaculately sculpted flower beds and past the Pocahontas willows and swan boats on the lake. Buildings just peep over the treeline, but Boston is great at finding space for these tranquil green patches in ...
... on communications with another vessel already out. The update... "The forecast doesn't look good". Five little words that'll quickly kill your enthusiasm. Anyway, for now we powered on. Fast track one hour into the cruise, with 50% + of passengers experiencing motion sickness (1 dehydrated and barely conscious) and 1 injured the captain made the decision to abandon the whale watch and head for home. About 10 minutes after turning around, ...
... scallops with onion rings and coleslaw on the side. Prior to the salmon I relished the famous New England Clam Chowder – pronounced shou-dare – with freshly baked bread. We decided to continue the extravagant indulgence with a Boston cream pie covered in chocolate sauce with candied nuts and a warm chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream and macaroon. We blew out the budget at $60 each with no booze but it was well worth it for one of the greatest culinary feasts ...
... was already gone on a day trip and to turn around at the dock when it returns. From here into the North End where we strolled around and ended up in Revere Park and heard a talk by a ranger on Revere and others during the Revolution. Walked to a bakery that was closing after many years and it had already sold out and locked up. A walk in the 94 degree weather was drenching us! Really muggy here so a stop at an Irish Pub was in order, but after getting ...
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $222
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $259
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $192
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive