Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
... a Super 8 in Watertown, a distant westerly suburb of Boston, since anything further east becomes ridiculously expensive, especially in the vicinity of Harvard University. On arrival in Watertown, we parked the car and took a combination of bus and subway into Downtown Crossing. It was a beautiful fresh, sunny dayas we reached the Common in the centre of the city. Today is one of the Columbus Days (and my birthday! Thanks to those of you who remembered) and we decided to ...
My last full day in Montreal and I have done everything I wanted to do and I am getting sick of walking up and down saint Catherine st and not buying anything, trying to cut down on the spending. Anyway I was up bright and early to go to a free yoga class that lulu lemon put on each Sunday (score because a single class costs around $20). I got there feeling all zen and **** ready to get all flexi but after 20 minutes the ...
... a heavy chain on her neck, like a cow pulling a cart. And there, in that place, we took off our chains, and cast them into the sea."
This is the work of the Jesus, who came to set the captives free (Luke 4;18). It is the work of Jesus, who said “My yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:30) It is the work of Jesus who said “I have come that you may have life and have it to the full.” (John ...
I was going to start with 'Here I go again on my own' but I’m pretty sure I started the last blog that way. I guess I should think of something new. Maybe "Have car, have credit card, will travel."
Remember my last blogged trip? Where I went to Utah (and New Orleans and Philadelphia) and had the most awesome time? I hired a muscle car and drove around all the national parks and did super cool stuff and ...
... see a yet unfamiliar side of Boston since the guys needed to go to a number of department stores in order to find the cheapest possible bedding. It took a few hours and some walking up and down the street, but Macy’s Department Store turned out the be the winner. I then bought some notebooks and shampoo at the CVS pharmacy, which is comparable to a huge Kruidvat. Pleased with their cheap purchases and all set for the first days of school we went back to campus. ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive