Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
It's time for the Team Ram annual vacation blog. This year we have an awesome trip planned to see the Foo Fighters at Fenway Park in Boston before heading to Kauai, HI for a much needed break. We left for the airport at 5:25 this morning to head to O'Hare for the quick flight to Boston. Christine as usual robbed the United Club of about 5 lbs of …
This is a photo of the Harvard University. I really enjoyed this trip. In these photo we can see the entrance of the university. There were a lot of tourists who were taking many photos near the John Harvard statue. The Harvard University was full of green spaces. Between the gardens there were also ...
We started our journey with a three hour bus ride on the Dartmouth coach to Boston. Fortunately on the bus a movie was playing so I was not bored. We got to the airport and ate some pizza and got a drink at Starbucks. The flight to Iceland took five hours but I watched some TV shows and did a crossword puzzle. Mimi enjoyed the movie selection. We took a bus to the ...
... We had expected our Emily (Garmin GPS) to take us right to Boston Common with little trouble because it was a Sunday, but there were some main downtown roads blocked for a running race, which Emily had a hard time dealing with. Eventually we found an open air parking lot (most covered lots won’t handle our van’s height) for only $15 for the day. To our delight, it turned out to be only 2 blocks by bicycle to Faneuil Hall which is the central (and ...
As our driver wound his way through the streets of Quincy and approached our hotel up a hill we were given our first glimpses if what was to become known in my mind as 'The Marriott Colditz.
The Marriott sits isolated on top of a hill about 1/2 hour commute from Boston. My first impression (I claim travel fatigue as an excuse) I had visions of being marooned in the hotel with Agatha Cristy characters lurking around every ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Pensacola | 1 star hotelfrom $244
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
400 Soldiers Field Rd, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive