Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
... makes me the uncultured heathen I was perceived to be. I just don't enjoy a symphony orchestra. I'm not sure why. I certainly don't lack the patience for it, as my addiction to a sport that lasts five days will attest. I also don't think it above my intellect, though I'm sure a number of my readers would beg to differ! As with soccer, I can respect the skill involved, but find the product of that skill a little dull!! It just failed to move me! Still, the ...
... note. It is stone ground so texture entirely different to normal chocolate. Sport Ice hockey Bruins vs New Jersey game at td stadium: I had really wanted to buy a foam hand with the finger up to cheer with but they only had giant puck and bear hats. Also I think Mitch and GK might have disowned me. The bruins ended up winning. Crowd was enthused but not really rowdy. I was almost disappointed by how tame the subway was after the game. Patriots game So ...
... we took a trip to Harvard University which is worth a visit to see how different their universities are from home. We of course got our photos taken along with all the other tourists and I go my photo taken outside the law building of course due to watching Legally Blonde the movie just before haha.
We also went on the Boston Duck Tour which I highly recommend if you only have a short time in the city. This allows you to see the ...
... this time, check in was a breeze so we had time to kill before the flight left. The flight to Buffalo was just over an hour then we had to find transport for the drive to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada where we were staying. I had looked at this online before leaving home and some operators were charging $300 for a return trip so we had decided to wait until we got here. Outside the airport we caught a taxi who was heading to ...
... an so the old chapel became the station of the student- run fire brigade. An organisation which was quickly shut down as the students began to use the fire hose to flood their lecturer's offices! We were then taken to the 'Philips Brooks House' which is where JFKennedy signed a peace cord which involved students taking one or two years out of their study to go abroad for research but particularly to help in poverty stricken parts of the globe. Just as the tour ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive