Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Boston
Our string of good weather officially ended on leaving NYC for Boston. It was lovely though to just sit on the Acela Express north to Boston, taking in the scenery outside of New York heading into the New England region. The Autumn colours were spectacular, rich reds, oranges and greens. I love travelling as a season is transitioning into another …
... was probably my pair of running shoes. The sporty vibes at Boston College and the enormous (on-campus) gym facilities, including swimming pool, tennis court and fitness center, got me all excited. At Boston College, playing sports is about equally important as school, if not more. I decided to get a gym membership as well, and now that I got the right shoes there is nothing stopping me from joining any Zumba, Yoga or Spinning class. It is worth mentioning that shopping ...
... and down the streets to find a dry-ish space to cross. Just when we thought we found a good spot, we'd head across the road and find a huge puddle blocking the way on the other side!
Eventually we came to a gorgeous park with a frozen lake and snow everywhere. We had our first sighting of squirrels darting around on the snow between the trees. They were clearly used to people. At one point one little guy came charging toward us which was hilarious. He ...
... including one of the former members of New Kids On The Block and a few contestants from Americas Got Talent and American Idol plus members of the Blue Man Group. The highlight of the entertainment was the street dance group of young children that had also performed at the basketball game, they were so good and had such attitude! I am really starting to feel festive now. Up until this point it ...
... A lot of people that ran the marathon were staying there and one girl I met in the elevator had just crossed the finish line when the bombs went off. The sirens & emergency vehicles going past my hostel the next few hours was crazy - SWAT,buses of military, Coastguard, FBI,motorbikes, ambulances.......you name it - it went on for hours.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $168
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $222
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $259
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $192
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $168
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive