Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel from our 9 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from Boston
Our string of good weather officially ended on leaving NYC for Boston. It was lovely though to just sit on the Acela Express north to Boston, taking in the scenery outside of New York heading into the New England region. The Autumn colours were spectacular, rich reds, oranges and greens. I love travelling as a season is transitioning into another …
... while Tim was at Yoga..
Friday we had to return the rental car to Avis at Boston airport and then went into old Boston to walk round much of the Freedom Trail that goes to historic places like the site of the Boston Massacre, Paul Revere's house etc. And then to the movies - screen 14, which in the UK you would expect to have a screen no bigger than your TV and about 6 seats. Well it was enormous with brilliant ...
... so it worked out that I was on the boat I got. After boarding we were served breakfast including my favorite POG juice. We had about 45 minutes to 1 hour ride to Molokini. They rent wet suit tops, underwater cameras and they produce a video of your trip which you can purchase. They also run a Snuba program which you can opt to partake in for an additional fee. I snorkeled 30 min but you could stay in about 1.5 hr if you wanted. There were lots of fish ...
... the first night, Danielle, Caitlin, Bridget, Melissa and I went to "Midway cafe" which is a gay bar doing queer-aoke.. Wow there were a few sights in there, Danielle and I had a dance lesson from a crack head in a tie-die onesie... We also cheered on an old man transvestite with a balding head... Then Danielle did the "daddy dance" for everyone which was just lovely! As mentioned on my Facebook I was talking to a weirdo Canadian about all things Canadian that came into my ...
... B-boys asked for volunteers and offered to keep their bags while the stunt was performed, and just ran off with the bags if they were to steal them was particulary funny.
Going back to the hostel by subway I encountered the vocabulary poverty that has infected some contemporary Americans. This young couple was like, saying like 5 times in like every sentence, because they like, just like to use the word like. WHY? But before I could like, analyse ...
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $212
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $285
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $241
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $212
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $313
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotel$652 average
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $255
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $222
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $224
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $254
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotel
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $243
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive