Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Boston
... The larger part is called the American Falls and the smaller part, the Bridal Veil Falls. Further along is another section called the Horseshoe Falls. Our views were not so good due to the rain and it is hard to take photos when holding an umbrella in one hand. We walked back up the hill and had a drink in one of the bars. It's amazing how a drink can change how things look - one drink and the sun was shining and everything ...
... nice to catch up with Rosie after her trip to Memphis and for Mum and Dad to hear all of Rosie’s news since she has been living in NY. After lunch we made a final trip to the Diamond District to purchase my 21st birthday present of diamond earrings (very exciting!). With me on cloud 9 we walked down to Central Station. Mum and Dad had been before but had never seen the whispering gallery so we had fun talking to ...
... a late dinner at Durgan Park ( Yankee pot roast ). It was a bit cool sitting in Fenway, but the walk home and the comfort food warmed us back up. April 10, Boston: We slept in, repeated the B&B breakfast and then walked to meet up with Brent at his office. He showed us around his office - three floors, great views overlooking the harbor and all of the modern amenities. We walked a few blocks to nice, fast sandwich shop and had salad (Betsy), tacos (me) and ...
... to the aquarium.
Sitting having some lunch before we head off to the bus. It's 12:55pm and we think we best head off soon to collect our luggage from the hotel and start walking to the bus terminal. I double check the bus details and we realise that the bus we booked was not for 2pm but 1pm! Whoopsie. I think that was a sign we needed to stay longer :)
Two nights really was not ...
... easy for dumb tourists like us! We started the tour with Copps Hill Burying Ground, the second oldest cemetery in the city, founded in 1659. From there, we followed the line to the Old North Church made famous by Paul Revere..."One if by land, two if by sea." The church is still active with services every Sunday. Inside are not just pews, but family boxes. Since the church was not heated, the boxes were created to hold heat in for the worshipers. Many ...
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive