Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
... the rest of the group, deciding to explore the area a little more on foot. We walked around the city a little more, walked back around Boston Common, and then caught the subway back to the hotel for a little rest time.
After a little bit of a break, we decided to head back out. After realising that Boston was home to over 50 universities, I decided yesterday that I'd like to go and visit Harvard, which turned out to be only one more stop up the subway. We took a bus out to ...
... got off at the Boston commons and decided to go for a burger at Cheers on Beacon Street... Then we got back on the bus at the State House and drove around and did the Duck Boat tour... after the tour we ended up getting off at Quincy Market and Fenneul Hall and strolled around the waterfront and then walked back up to Park Street and grabbed the T back to our stop and grabbed the shuttle back to the hotel. Our ...
... I learn not to trust gross looking burger vans?! Anyway, this morning I got all of my bits together, bumped into two girls that I had met at my phillie hostel, had a brief chat and left my hostel. I am currently sat at the most boring airport known to mankind, but hey, at least it has wifi! Boston was an absolute treat. But I am now super excited to enter a new country, although I am stupidly anxious about the fact they speak French! Goodbye Boston and Bonjour Montreal ...
... arrivals” (the nerve!) to a bunch of unoccupied sites, $59 a night (a rip-off!) and could “late arrivals” make sure to register the following morning before 11 am. Then we found out that the campground had no wireless, and charged 25 cents for a five minute hot shower, facts that outraged Mrs Henry to the extent that we decided to vacate our site before the office would re-open, at 8 am the following day, an operation which we executed with military precision. ...
... night), luggage and clothing were potentially infested with the horrific pests. Being able to find anywhere else at such short notice, that wasn't hundreds of dollars a night, would have been almost impossible at that time of year. So I chose to endure for 4 nights, and can only chalk it up to experience, hoping I never have to go through such an ordeal again. It just goes to show that you get what you pay for, and sometimes something that you definitely didn't pay for! With ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
- Loved the Hilton
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Great Hotel
- Not sound-proof!
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
- Can't complain
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
- A litltle dated
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Not a romantic hotel
- The room was a closest!
- An ok place-Stayed there 8/1-3/2002
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
- Disappointed save for the great rate
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- CLean, clean, clean
- Try another hotel
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
- Great Value
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Omni Parker House - great place
- Omni as wonderful
- £95 well spent!!!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Ducks in Beantown
- Beantown Bliss
- Best Kept Secret -TIP
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
- Excellent location, great value!
- Best Hotel in Boston
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
- Great stay!
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
- Convenient location - nice stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive