Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TravelPod Member ReviewsAmes, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
This hotel is stunning, the service fantastic, the location awesome. Every little detail so clearly evident in the interiors, down to the selection for the mini bar, etc. Highly recommend and would always go back.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews Ames, A Morgans Orginal Hotel Boston
Travel Blogs from Boston
... br> In Boston, when I perchance hear the now familiar, lilting cadence of Korean speech, my ears immediately perk up and I smile. In a few hours, I will hear nothing else.
To me, that will be a blessing. It's a blessing to have the opportunity to interact with the world in a whole new way. To disconnect from the mundane (and sometimes boring) routines and allow life to respond to me in a way that's healthy ...
... two beers. Marion had Wachusett blueberry and David had Sam Seasonal beer. We also ate a turkey BLT for Marion and David had salmon. This was very pleasant and we watched American football at the same time. They did not seem to do very much and were somewhat overdressed. There seemed to be little contact and very little action before they stopped and had a chat and rinsed their mouths out with some water. We spent time looking ...
... way too slow only to realise we were gold class and could go to a counter that was vacant. We picked up the car it was a Nissan X-Terra (same as a Nissan X-Trail in Australia) and me and dad had to sit up front to get there as I had to help direct him there. It was about a 3 hour drive and we arrived there. We heard about a pool and it took us about 30 minutes to get in there. Day ...
... mode." I had emailed Olga, the contact for the Islas Balearas division of the program, and laid out my situation. The next morning I had an email from her saying she was not sure where in the process my papers were at. Oh and this after an email one or two weeks prior saying that I was not even on their roster for the program in Islas Baleares. Luckily, within an hour or two, I had another email from Olga containing my carta!!! Yay!!
Upon seeing that email, I ...
... suits, one dancer lost half his lights, with another dancer get half his lights lit. The basic premise of the show was that there was a talented young artist who struggles to connect with the real world. He has a magic paintbrush that gives him the power to turn the characters of his imagination into real living and breathing creatures. A jealous townsperson steals the paint brush and turns the creatures created by the paintbrush into monsters and starts ...
Other places to stay in Boston
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $252
- Great place, great location.
- WOW! It was great!!!!
East Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Just Ok.
- Good hotel
- So far so go
Chinatown / Leather District, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Mediocre at best
- We'll Go Back Again
Downtown, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $243
- Rip Off
- Overall satisfaction...
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $312
- Great place - highly recom…
- OK, but not what I'd expect for the price.
- Heavenly beds and great service!
Back Bay, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Great rooms
- Great location and great p…
- Great Service and Amenitie…
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $259
- Sheraton Boston
- Enjoyed the Sheraton
- Great for a ballgame or a Meeting
Back Bay, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Great stay
- Great spot to explore a gr…
- CLean, clean, clean
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Poor service
- Shameful for a Westin Hotel
- Westin Waterfront Just "OK"
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Great hotel, great location
- What a great bed!
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $325
- AWESOME!!! You have to experience this place!
- Our 40th anniversary weekend...
- Nice hotel, excellent staff
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $266
- Just one night in Boston
- Great value!
- Wonderful Boston Experience!
Downtown, Boston | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- Nice but certainly no wow factour.
- Very Nice Experience with an exception
- We liked the intercontinental (even in the snow)
Beacon Hill, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Okay unless you have a problem
- Great Staff, great stay at the Holiday Inn Select
- Good location but overpriced
West End, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $334
- An all around EXCELLENT hotel
- Chiudetemici dentro e buttate via la chiave!
- Lock me up and throw away the key!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Dubious honor of accommoda…
- Old World Charm
- Pretty on the outside!
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Some disadvantages
- Very nice hotel
- Super Seaport
120 Huntington Avenue, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $77
- Comfy Colonnade!
Downtown, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- Grote, ruime kamer en supe…
- post cruise landing pad
- Wyndham Boston, Great hotel, wonderful service
Allston/Brighton, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Non smoking room was smoking and close to nothing
- Save Yourself and Stay Away
South Boston, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Great Stay
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $190
- Caution, caution, caution
- Helpful and convenient, but not a great hotel
- Not Reliable
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- If you go here be prepared....
- Worst Hotel Experience Ever
- Best hotel, best value
Back Bay/Fenway, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Nice and close, but spare
- Super Property
- Almost perfect, except for the constant door slamming
Logan Airport, Boston | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Beautiful hotel
- Brilliant for a short stay
- Next time...no thank you...
Logan Airport, Boston | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- We Will Pass on this Embassy Suites in the Future
- Nice But Too Expensive