Baymont Inn & Suites Willows
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Photos of Baymont Inn & Suites Willows
TripAdvisor Reviews Baymont Inn & Suites Willows
Travel Blogs from Willows
- We traveled to Chico 206 miles on our way there we caught a flat tire and did not a spare so i had to call the dealership and they said it would take two days to ship the tire in.
- the first day in Chico i went to visit the collage and then the coach showed me around he also showed me into the locker room then we went to the weight room and watched them prepare for there game we went to the ...
... stuff" Lori wanted of mine. We'll head out on Sunday...Lori to Portland and Linda and me to Grants Pass.
It was fun to wake up to a field, right next to us, full of horses, riders and horse trailers. I must admit that it put my cats' litter box to shame though, lol. But we saw some really beautiful horses.
- Left Grants Pass early in the morning and got to Chico for my last college visit at 10 AM.
- Visited Chico State and I loved the campus.
- Stayed at Chico all day and I stayed at a local hotel in the city.
- I ...
... probably keep us out late and our goal of being there was to try to get a routine down including a good bedtime. We did head out to the Farmer’s Market and had a lot of fun jumping on bounce houses and eating some yummy homemade popsicles from one of the stands there.
We realized Chico also had some great bike paths and after having had such a fun time riding around on our rented bikes in Davis we were really wishing we had ours again. New ones were ...
... or causal dating and this is clearly one or the other. Its a shame, cuz we get along real well and have a lot in common. Also, its really hard to find a suiter in
Cle Elum!!! so **** me.
Hmmmm...what else is new.............
oh, in Oroville there are so many people without cars. We have picked up numerous people who were attempting to walk miles. MILES!! one guy was literally walking 10 miles!