AmericInn Lodge & Suites Grimes
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Grimes
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews AmericInn Lodge & Suites Grimes
Travel Blogs from Grimes
... apparently, just threw off the whole system.
Now our ticket agent, brown ponytail with glasses and completely in over her head with airport responsibilities, had to re-print the luggage tags to indicate I had two pieces of luggage, not one. This was going to take a minute as she had to print other luggage tags first. Now I had 5 minutes until my plane was boarding. New bag tags were printed and the first was placed on my big blue suitcase and it was sent down the ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... what's happening inside me and list my fears and worries below, as irrational as they made be:
- I'm afraid my carry-on won't fit in the overhead compartment
- I'm afraid it will fit but I'll keep having to get up and access it and it will be a struggle to get inside the many pockets.
- I worry that there won't be a vegetarian option on the in-flight meal
- I'm afraid any turbulence will ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
... help at his farm. We shook hands and that next morning at 4:30, we helped Trevor fixing his destroyed fences, we picked out peaches for this tree nearby, and we fed all of his animals including cattle, sheep, horses, mad hogs. Trevor later went to the mechanic and got our Volkswagen fixed up. That same day, Buddy and I went to visit the Iowa State Historical Museum.