AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ankeny
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Free parking
Photos of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ankeny
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews AmericInn Lodge & Suites Ankeny
Travel Blogs from Ankeny
... regretted not leaving my house earlier, but I needed a full 10 minutes to say goodbye to my dog and cat. Thanks to self check-in and speaking up a bit, 15 minutes before my flight was boarding Alex and I were putting my big blue suitcase up on the scale and ready for its tag. Eight pounds overweight and a looming overage charge of $200 forced us to empty out some contents of the suitcase into an empty duffel bag that had been reserved for the goodies I was to bring back. Well ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- I'm afraid I won't have enough time for all the possible excursions
- What if it's too cold to enjoy bathing in the Ganga river?
- I'm afraid of getting behind in my work at home
- I'm scared of feeling sad and homesick....did I mention this?
- I'm afraid my dog and cat will forget about me
- I'm afraid of feeling like I've never known a thing ...
... with a thank you note when she receives a gift.
I opened the package assuming it was an early Christmas gift since I will be on my journey during the holiday season. Instead, there was a necklace, yoga shirt, mini candles and a note that wished me good luck in India and how proud she was of me. I actually felt my heart swell.
The nerves I've been feeling about leaving my family ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...