Americas Best Value Inn Liberal
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Liberal
Travel Blogs from Liberal
Square Miles: 69,903
- Arrived in Boise City around 2pm
- Barely got any sleep last night due to back pains
- Spent around 10 dollars on gas because I only traveled 50 miles.
- Went to the gas station(Chevron) and bought some ice for $7.50.
- Visited a life size metal dinosaur just for fun
- Met a 70 year old lady who started to talk about the road trip ...
We are on our sixth day and we are visiting the town of Dodge city which the famous Sheriff Earp it was soo cool. Then the next day we slept in and just hung around the cabin. In the morning we are leaving for East Trinidad. Its going to be 262 miles!!!! this is going to be a long drive! lol. we are getting gas and its costing ...
The state capital is Topeka
Two important cites are Dodge City and Cawker City
The year of statehood is 1861
The state motto is Per aspera ad astra= Through hardships to the stars
The state flower is Native sunflower
Area: 82,282 square miles
Bird: Western Meadowlard
State view points: Union Station, Airline History Museum, Battle of Westport,
2 Cities: Topeka, ...
We decided to stay in Dodge City on our way to Ft Collins Colorado. After a very poor choice in Springfield, Mo. we made a more careful choice for our hotel in Dodge City. But because it was Steve's birthday we looked for restaurants ahead and found few choices. So we had a late lunch in Wichita that was very, very good. Steve ...