Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... using gliders, men and equipment. One of the training grounds was a the Lubbock Airport. The gliders were used during the Normandy Invasion as well as several other places. It took a little bit to get things going and they lost a few men before they got it right, but then it worked pretty well. As with anything else practice made perfect. The museum has a short movie about the training and interviews with some of the pilots. One of ...