Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... 8221; (Wings).
29. “Back in the U.S.S.R.” (Beatles).
30. “Let It Be” (Beatles).
31. “Live and Let Die” (Wings).
32. “Hey Jude” (Beatles).
Encore # 1
33. “Day Tripper” (Beatles).
34. “Hi Hi Hi” (Wings).
35. “Get Back” (Beatles).
Encore # 2
36. “Yesterday” (Beatles).
37. “Helter ...
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.