Americas Best Value Inn Jasper
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Jasper
Travel Blogs from Jasper
- This week after working for Mr. Gerringer I made $320!
- Even though I saved up for a while before this trip I really needed more spending money
- Now I am headed to Waco, Texas so I can visit Baylor
- My tank is full and so is my tummy, I'm ready to ...
- For the next five days I am going to be working for Mr. Gerringer
- I'll be working on his farm everyday for $8 an hour
- He is even letting me stay with him for free!
- This week I will be bailing hay, hoeing corn, and cleaning out chicken coops
- Although it will be hard work, I am grateful for the opportunity
- The money I make this week is going towards paying for this ...
... and made it fine.
We have all but one of our reservations for Florida down to where we'll meet the kids. Now we have about ten days to cover less than six hundred miles. We'll stay more north and and stay just south of Alexandria, LA before we drop down to Pensacola on the Florida Panhandle.
Today, Martin Luther King's Birthday, we drove the seventy-five pleasant miles to Martin Dies Jr. State Park, just ...
... Montana. Perhaps the scope of it all has made us more alert to the relevance of the coming changes.
Yet as the moon driven tides determined our daily activities along the shore, from here the changing moon will count the days. Biking and birding will still hold precedence in picking our route over the coming weeks and months. This should be an interesting ride!
But for today, some photos from Martin Dies, JR, State Park, TX. , where we ...
... up on the news and showered night and morning in Jasper. The motel was $50 flat, and humble. Woke up at 7AM again, and was out before 9 after quick continental breakfast of cold cereal and coffee. I should add that I wasted most of a pound of popcorn shrimp purchased, because its alot more than it sound slike and fried. The pound of cheese I am takin with me, thank god for fridge like outdoor temps to keep food from spoiling! carry ...