Knights Inn Waco South
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also looked at:
- Pets allowed
- Continental Breakfast
TripAdvisor Reviews Knights Inn Waco South
Travel Blogs from Waco
... at the gate. This facility was very popular with travellers and each night the forty odd parks were close to full. Before arriving in a city I try to research what we would like to see and often I use the hop on hop off brochures as a guide. Okay we don't get the running commentary but we always see the sights. A visit to the visitors centre often also provides a self drive tour guide. On the first afternoon in New Orleans we were back in tourist mode after our holiday ...
... The tymbals are structures of
the exoskeleton formed with thin, membranous portions and thickened ribs. Contraction of internal muscles buckles the tymbals inwards, producing a click; on relaxation of the muscles the tymbals return to their original position, producing another click. The male abdomen is largely hollow, and acts as a sound box. By rapidly vibrating these membranes a cicada combines the clicks into apparently continuous notes, ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... and watching videos for the whole flight. It was our easiest flight by far. We realized it was our first flight in 10 years we didn't have to gate-check a stroller. Katie was happy we didn't have to stand on the gateway and wait for a stroller delivery after the flight. We were able to pack everything into three large and one small suitcases and the girls got used to helping pull them. Because Tad still has stitches in ...