Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Free parking
Photos of Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn - Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... of money and time into a well pump, power system, pipes, storage containers, filters for a small spring that could be destroyed in a landslide or flood? What is the Monroe Institute anyway and why am I so interested in understanding out of body experiences? This trip from the Bay Area to Vancouver Island, British Columbia will involve a lot of driving for a man with a broken foot. ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
... NEVER live in Shingletown, ever. We stopped at the lone tavern/ restaurant/ pool hall/bar in town. I ordered a chili cheeseburger from the part pony tailed, part head shaved young man with the personality of a rusty nail, hoping that I would not later develop colon blow. He begrudgingly fetched a frozen patty from the freezer, which by the way was in the rundown, my-cushion seat-was-ripped 'dining' area, threw it on the counter next to ...
... growers & them) upset we couldn't stay longer but I managed to drag them back into the van for the 1 hour drive north. Had lunch in Chico where we saw in the supermarket, Yellowtail wine of the variety "Soft Red Roo", must be a new one, specially made for the US. Continuing to drive north through very dry country, devoid of any green crops or livestock we finally made our way to Lindauer River Ranch, a family owned prune & walnut farm along the banks of ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27