Americas Best Value Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Continental Breakfast
- Laundry facilities (self serve)
- Hot tub
- High-speed internet in room
Photos of Americas Best Value Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews Americas Best Value Inn Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... the local Creole restaurant but somehow gumbo and jambalaya didn't appeal and the special for the day of white beans on rice with catfish was left behind. In hindsight, should have tried one of these specialties. The restaurant was full and I was amused at the green plastic tablecloths covering long tables with hard wooden chairs - no luxury here but the food was excellent. We overnighted in Orange just over the border into Texas and as we drove around the outskirts avoiding ...
Checked in to the rv park and gentleman working the desk actually was from Owensboro. Hadn't lived there for a while but knew of moonlight BBQ. Small world. Rode metro bus ($1.20) to river walk and went to Rita's and had 6 oz margerita followed by a 32oz texas margerita. Had sour cream chicken enchiladas and guacamole that was made by our waiter at our table. Yum ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco