No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews American Inn Cleburne
Travel Blogs from Cleburne
- The morning after we traveled to TCU, the coach gave us a tour of the facilities as well as the campus.
- It was a amazing campus, the facilities were nice and the people had a nice southern feel.
- After the tour they served us lunch and after that we sold our socks . We made $125.
- For dinner, we ate at Whataburger. I spent ...
- In the morning, we filled up the tank, and bought ice and water before we set off to TCU
- First we traveled 251 miles to Pecos, TX we spent $46.77 on gas
- Next we traveled 245 miles to Abilene, TX, we spent $45.66
- Finally we traveled 150 miles to Fort Worth, TX where TCU is. ...
... was pretty neat to go there. The short drive from Parker to our hotel in Fort Worth should have taken about 30 minutes...driving through Dallas is a NIGHTMARE! We got lost 4 separate times & managed to extend our short 'hop' to about 2 hours as we tried out all the different freeways, some in both directions! Finally made it to our hotel, popped to IHOP for dinner & now drinking a well earned ...
- the morning of September 20th Bailey and I gassed up the van and made our way to Fort Worth,Texas.
- First we traveled 224 miles from Lubbock to Eastland, Texas, after we filled up our tank there we traveled the rest of the 95 miles to Fort Worth.
- This campus was extra exciting because Bailey's brother Parker attends the University.
- We got there around Lunch time, Since it was a Saturday we went down to ...
Our 2014 Hawkins Family Vacation ended safely upon our return home after 4 AM early Wednesday morning. It was long drive through the sands of west Texas but nothing beats the blessing of a safe delivery to a still-standing and working home.
Our final tally was 15 days, 3,571 miles traveled and over 82 hours in the car.
Thanks for sharing our journey.