American Inn Express
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of American Inn Express
TripAdvisor Reviews American Inn Express Red Bluff
Travel Blogs from Red Bluff
... I started this blog. The rest of the evening I will be trying to get your URL into the share database. There is a lot to think about. I need to fathom how to act in the capacity of one officiating a wedding of a 67 year old woman and a 31 year old man? Who will attend? What is the most significant contribution I can make? How about Zeph's well? Does it really make any sense to put ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
Our final day in Redwoods country was well spent in Jedediah Smith State Park, with a gentle stroll amongst the impressive redwood trees beside the beautiful Smith River, glistening in the sunlight. The clear emerald green waters sparkled. After a pleasant walk through nature we sat down on a large rock beside the river bank to take in all its splendour whilst enjoying a picnic. We then continued on our road trip ...
It's bittersweet as we head home. Our day was too long trying to get closer and have a shorter day tomorrow. Traveled nine hours from the time we left the Carr's in Rockaway Beach this morning, The drive through Oregon and into Northern California is beautiful through mountain passes and past Mt. Shasta and Lake Shasta. ...