Hotel Am Schatzbogen
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Am Schatzbogen Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... the end of the night Patrick and I grabbed a kebab with the Germans sitting at our table and then headed home.
- I checked out of my hotel and sat in the reception.
- I downloaded the DB ...
... Germans (of course), Russians, Chinese, Japanese, French, Americans (or maybe they were Canadiasn), and on and on. It was awsome and overwhelming all at the same time. Oh and the best line we heard was utterd by a fellow speaking English with some kind of accent …. “the English girls are the easiest”.... OK then.
By 5:30, Cheryl and I decided to head back to our hotel. Now that we had a feeling for the place, we could pick out a hall tomorrow and try ...
Our Lufthansa flight from Johannesburg to Frankfurt was on a brand new Airbus 380. With two stories across the entire length of the plane and over 500 passengers, it's quite a feat of aeronautical engineering. Our departure was delayed by an hour in Johannesburg because our plane had to return to the gate in order to remove an "unruly" passenger. I am not sure what he/she had done to warrant their removal, but it's a good reminder not to mess with ...
... open so the area was not too crowded in the morning. We ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe and then walked around the city. We didn't have a whole lot of time since we wanted to get back home before it was too late. Germany would be playing in the World Cup Finals later and places were setting up for large area viewing of the game so we knew it would be crazy on the ...
... said I've seen it, but for anyone travelling to Munich with little time to spare, I would cut it off the list. For sure marienplatz is an awrsome square to check out and the building is awesome but the actual show is not really worth your time. From the square we headed to a big beer garden / farmers market where I had a nice refreshing beer and also refilled my water bottle from a fountain that has water from the alps. This was definitely a local watering hole, this ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87