Hotel Am Schatzbogen
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Am Schatzbogen Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... the cold car park into the departures lounge to embark upon our winter wonderland tour. Through customs and waiting with a cup of tea. Showing Ann how to use google earth when suddenly ops only 10 minutes to our gate closes ... Where is the gate. Rushing running and got there out of breath. Short flight very short for me snoozing most of the way. Then arriving to dark misty cd ...
... at the famous Chinesischer Turn Beer Garden which seats 7000 people, the second largest Beer Garden in Munich. After massive plates of ribs, sausages, fries and Krautsalat (white cabbage salad) washed down with a couple of litres of beer we were back on the bikes heading towards the Isar River.
We stopped to watch some local surfers surfing the artificial waves in the park, the boys were both keen to have a go but it's a "locals only" sport. ...
... s, bakeries, schools and stores everywhere. I love it! The tram and underground train are both very close. So Monday night we walked over to the English Garden (think Central Park but bigger), then down to Marienplatz. Georgeous buildings, gardens, and shops galore. Immediately I got the "city ...
... ended up in a gorgeous little area just behind the main centre. Wide footpaths, people riding bikes everywhere (no lycra in sight - more of your casual commuter), hay-bails made out of drinking-straws (what the?) and nice cars. Wow, the cars! BMWs, Audis, Mercedes or VWs. Staple vehicles here apparently! A Porsche or a convertible Bentley perhaps? Oh the joy of living in a country that manufactures such great cars. It makes you wonder though, does that mean that ...
Naturally as part of a drive through Germany i was going to visit a car manufacturer or museum. The BMW concern has two musea dedicated to the Marque. One is the actual museum where they store and show various models from their lineup while the other show room has all their current models on show. Most of them were open and the visitors are welcomed to sit in the machine of ...
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $439
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $174
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $157
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $82
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $244
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $170
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $95
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $133
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $160
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $122
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $148
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $383
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $90
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $85
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $104
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $87
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $72
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87