Hotel Am Schatzbogen
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Munich
Today is a big day of driving! Last night we decided a small stop over in Munich would be a good idea and to drive the distance in a day, we were both up and ready to leave by 8.00am it was a 5 hour journey so Simon drove first. We managed to head out of Croatia and into Slovenia no problem, we were going about 20 miles through Slovenia ...
After many days of packing and trying to decide which cloths to leave behind, after many months of looking forward to our big trip, we finally arrived at the airport.
Marie was more than ready to leave because her Mom was about ...
... ice cold German brews before we had to gather to meet our bus to go up the mountain. There was some mistake in our bus so we had to sit there and wait for a while. While we waited Austin told us the story of King Ludwig and his legacy and how he had the castle built, why he was known as the "mad king" etc. Eventually the screw up with the bus was fixed and we made our way up. Apparently the route we took is what used to be the kings private sled route which he ...
... the Istar river as it was sunny and very warm today- no coats needed.The evening walk to Marienplatz for dinner was quite nice as we took a stroll through Hofbrauhaus again and stopped for another round of beers! On to Augustiners for schnitzel and home by subway- all 14 of us safe and sound. On to the Bauma construction show ...
10/14-15 Munich days 2-3 Rich
Munich is a big working city, we came really to see Dachau and see some of Bavaria. After Dachau we decided to go to Legoland Deutchland. Hey, it can't all be a history lesson. We had a great time and Jack especially enjoyed it since he is such a Legos guy. After a family meeting we have decided to go to Prague which ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Am Schatzbogen Munich
Other places to stay in Munich
Altstadt - Lehel, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $456
- Great hotel in downtown Munich
- Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad !
- Hot spot!
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $141
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $195
- Great Location and Big Comfortable Rooms
- Great Location and beautiful hotel
- Can't wait to go back
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Stay away!
- A central hotel
- Wait six months and then go
Terminalstrasse / Mitte 20, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Excellent in every way!
- Americans- wonderful hotel for a vacation to Bavaria!!!
- Beautiful, convenient, and down comforters to boot
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Perfectly nice
- Look at the view!
- Awful location, nice hotel
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $130
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $126
Obersendling, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $88
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Ultra-contemporary design temple with service flaws
- Too Much Tech, Not Enough Service
- Very nice...
Bogenhausen, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Modern, Great Hotel
- First Class
- A must to avoid
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Well, they lied, but they apologized
- Good value, positive overall.
- Nice but with some problems.
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $88
Westend, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Nice Business Hotel convenient for the U-Bahn
- Not bad - (Business Hotel)
- Expensive... Not Worth It!
Schwabing - Freimann, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Ideal for city break. Perfect location
- Good for a business hotel
- No surprises...exactly what you'd expect...
Schwabing-Ost, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Good for the price, but bad location
- Stay somewhere else...
- Very nice hotel, unbelievable breakfast
Au - Haidhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- A class act
- Wonderful location, first class hotel, terrific and helpful staff
- An average business class hotel
Graggenau, Munich | 5 star hotelfrom $335
- A Grand Old Hotel
- Very nice, but be careful what room they put you in
- Age shows
Messestadt Riem, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- VEry comfortable hotel, close to munich city center
- Un fantastico soggiorno
- Un piacevole soggiorno al Marriott Courtyard
Alte Heide - Hirschau, Munich | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Maxvorstadt, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $80
Neuperlach, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Bogenhausen, Munich | 4 star hotelfrom $75
Bogenhausen, Munich | 2 star hotelfrom $87