No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alsatian Inn San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... In the first caves there were no formations on the ceiling because the bats had left oils and dirt. The caves were awesome. Highlight of the second caves was when they turned out the lights for one minute and we were in total darkness. It was really cool being so dark that you couldn't see even your hand in front of your face. The 'fried egg' formations were cool and there was a lost bat in the first ...
The stories of General Santa Anna, David Crockett, James Bowie and William Barret Travis, the villain and Heroes of This struggle for San Antonio was, although a short battle, a pivotal moment in Texas.
As a tag along I've joined some fellow knight's for a drink at Coyote Ugly. A laugh and a half to see all the drunk girls who think they can dance get on the bar...LOL. Still and enjoyable night. ...
... to offer with much more that we didn't see or read about. It rivals right up there with the treasures in Rome. Jody bought a nice overlay book that shows some pictures of what's there now and what it probably looked like back in the early centuries. I think I'll have to take pictures of this book to add to the blog documentation of this part of the trip.
Regarding the overall wifi experience: it was readily available in most public places for free ...
... be profitable. Our tour was the second trial run. He also related the company really make their money from the optional excursions and from the stores and shops the tours visit (a little kickback action).
A couple of key trip takeaways for us included:
- The tour was just right for us because we had visited the two cities before
- Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Right End of the River
- Loved the Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Beautiful old hotel
- Indifferent and depressing
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton