No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Welllp. It happened again. I waited two weeks to write a new blog.. aka this is probably going to be kind of long. Sorry ahead of time, but I'll do my best to keep it interesting! Weeks five and six were wonderful and crazy as always. First of all, work (which by the way, hardly feels like work). I am so blessed to be spending the summer doing a job that I love, and most importantly, one that makes me so, so, SO excited to be a teacher. Sure there are moments each day that sort ...
... out too far. I was honestly content with all the reefs that were close to shore, plus my goggles kept leaking so my eyes were burning SO badly. I always forget that the ocean isn't like lake water in that aspect, duh duh derrr. We didn't snorkel for that long because we have a few more snorkel trips planned out, so after awhile we opted to just lay out for a bit. Not gunna lie, that's always my favorite part. They have this browning lotion here called Maui Babe and I'm ...
... called Kaaawa. The house they're staying in is nestled between these dramatic green cliffs and an idyllic beach. No tourists, just pure beauty. We took a stroll down to the beach at night, and it was easy to stare up at the stars and feel so insignificant and lucky at the same time.
It's becoming hard to keep down my curiosity about what the near future has in store for us. It's only the beginning!
... bag and toiletries bag I hope I have taken the right stuff! Well stuff it if I haven't !!! A couple of hours to go and I'll be at check in - I said good bye to miss little N as she went off to work, big little miss N is on a work trip to Macau and Manilla and son is taking me to the airport so there we have it folks - talk soon ...
... women held up a mother in labor over top of a large stone while the Elders observed on their own seats made of stone.
We made it to Waimea Valley, which was home to a beautiful waterfall. All in all, we walked about 2 miles around the park.
On the way home, we stopped at the North Shore and took in the waves at Bonzai Pipeline and Sunset Beach. The waves were surprisingly uninspiring ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aloha Punawai Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki