No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... br> Nevertheless, it was the only day I could do it. I already had plans for tomorrow and the next day was Friday and the next day I had a flight to catch out of town.
I don't think I would do it if I was jumping solo. I am sure I would stand in the airplane's open door and, looking down into all that air, I would back out from jumping. This jump would be done tandem, though. The person attached to my back would jump and push me ahead ...
... lots of people sitting on the beach and it turned out the Hilton were putting on a fireworks display. A nice way to end our Hawaiian adventure.
Waikiki and Honolulu are not very representative of Hawaii as a whole but we still enjoyed our time here. We are now looking forward to some serious relaxation and luxury on our cruise to Sydney before slumming it again for the rest of our travels.
Click here for more pictures
... days on this leg of our holiday we wanted to see as much as possible o the island. Well, we weren't disappointed. Well we weren't disappointed. We saw some great sites and locations including Waimea Falls Park where we changed into our swimmers and had a swim at the waterfall. The water temperature was beautiful. Then on to fascinating Byodo-In Temple, breathtaking Pali Lookout, the lush rain forest areas of the north, Waimanola Hawaiian Village and Beach (another swim ...
... sun until about 12.30 pm and knew I had had enough, could feel the burn. Anyway I came back to the room and had a shower and creamed up big time, yes I am burnt. It shows straight away unlike at home it creeps up and ou find out a few hours later the damage you have done to yourself. Andrew came back with a go pro $399.99, flash card $49.99, handlebar mount $19.99 and the LCD touch backpack $79.99 all up $575.87. He is so excited, he bought me my Ralph Lauren ...
... gent on the beach in front, well set up with his surfboard resting against his umbrella while he read 'science' mags on his chair in the shade - no sense of concerns, especially health, time, or general stress - something to aspire to! (see photo).
Friday 26 July.
Saw the girls off to the airport at 6am, bracing themselves for a long trip to Sydney, then few hours in the airport before ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aloha Punawai Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $173
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $315
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $99
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $533
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $298
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $105
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki