No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Chuck, you are a prince !! Our flight left on time and Tanya got upgraded to first class and left me and boys back in economy though the nice ( yes nice) gate agent did put me in Economy Plus which was a good thing. Very uneventful flight to Los Angeles.
We met up with Kiley at the gate and hung out for the hour till our next flight till JFK.
Tanya did not get upgraded so she in the back of the bus with the rest of us.
We arrived at JFK ...
... Megan showed me around the perimeter pointing out every last detail to Michael's 10 year landscaping plan. It's really something. Everything from banana trees, to ginger, orange, tangerine, gnoni, pineapple, coffee, star fruit, pomegranate, mountain apple, ecerola cherry, avocado, and about a dozen others my memory can no longer retain. It wasn't long before we went inside and I would soon become dead to the world. After an 11 hour flight and severe sleep deprivation, ...
... Back to the rooms to rest/recover afterwards. Later that night..... ....The hunter-gatherers grilled chicken, brats, dogs, and corn beachside. Coupled with suds, bocce ball, and the sunset you couldn't imagine a finer grilling experience. We took over the closed beachside bar and dined al fresco like Royalty. Dessert was Chocolate Macadamia Nut Coconut Cream Pie that we picked up from Ted's on the North Shore ...
... out marines and guys in the navy LOVE to line and swing dance, who knew?!?! They were actually really good at it, too. They had different line dances for every song that came on and somehow everyone (but us) knew what to do. The entire dance floor was packed with guys in cowboy outfits doing choreographed line dances. It literally looked like it was from a movie and I am not exaggerating. Basically everything in Hawaii does not seem like real life, lol. ...
A smaller younger version of me if asked would tell you that Star Wars and the galactic battle between the rebel alliance and the empire was a real thing and indeed did happen along time ago in a galaxy far far away. So it stands to reason that with my Star Wars infatuation and my 7 year old brain, when I was gifted Boba Fetts toy version of the Slave I ship for my birthday I was especially ecstatic. Not only was the space ship ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aloha Punawai Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki