No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... I could cool down in the water! When I arrived, Mélanie got to do all the snorkeling she wanted. I think the fish know her so well now they stop to say hi when they see her.
With Thomas getting over his fear of the waves over the past few days (just in time for the return home in the snow), we could finally look for fish all together. The tide was low, and fishes such as the Convict Tang and Four-spotted Butterflyfish were visible a mere few feet into the ...
Made it in a little later than expected and not a plane ride that I'm excited to have to make again. Having been up for so long, time difference, turbulence, tired/sore rear ends and not able to move around or sleep much was rough. Steven watched couple movies, but if I tried to read my eyes got too heavy. Got the rental car and made it to the base/hotel alright. Rooms are nice which is good considering comments made by past visitors. Course most of them were incoming/outgoing ...
... enter in the competition, used a pearl necklace and the P & O logo will see how I get on later in this leg of the cruise. Hope you like the food photos, the food is very good and always presented in a beautiful way. It's 60's party night tonight, thank goodness for some decent music. The party was great fun I danced Paul just watched, I had a good time. ...
... cruise on a catamaran, which was a jolly organised by the tour guide in our hostel. The second was a proper Whale watching tour. We saw whales both times including a mother with her baby and the sunset was incredible! The Mai Tai's weren't bad either :-) I've finally decided that when I grow up I want to be the captain of a catamaran in Hawaii... I'd even settle for First Mate :-) We spent one of our days climbing to the top of a volcanic crater called Diamond Head. Although you may ...
... tour of the palace. It was in this palace that Queen Liliuokalani was overthrown and imprisoned in one of the bedrooms for 9 months. the crazy quilt she made from her garments was so beautiful, but told of how sad she was during this time.
Lunch in Chinatown at the Little House of Noodles. We were hungry enough that we managed to eat everything with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aloha Punawai Honolulu
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $236
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $258
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $186
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $173
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $315
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $99
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $533
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $298
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $197
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $142
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $105
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $129
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $204
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki