No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and I couldn't get a clear picture of they NYC skyline due to said turbulence, but it is always my favorite flying into LGA to see.
Once we touched down, we quickly exited and made our way to baggage claim. After waiting at the wrong claim area, we recovered our bags and found the M60 bus to take us home. After about an hour, we were greeted by my dad at the station, who walked us back home. And with that, our wonderful 2 week journey had come to a close.
... cancelled a month ago just to spend some time at home...well in between homes seeing as we are moving house. But selfishly the trip stayed in the diary and now I'm almost there I'm looking forward to exploring the capital of capitalism. I'm staying at an Airbnb in East Village in Lower Manhattan. I was extremely impressed with Airbnb in Ireland and wanted a more authentic New York experience. I have heard the East Village is full of bars, bookshops, cafes and colour so ...
... If you want to know about earthcaches and souvenirs, click the link above.)
Beautiful day today (naturally, since I'm leaving!), so I had a very nice walk up to the park. Took some more pictures--even of the same things I shot the other day, because the light was so nice. Sunday morning in the park (and probably a bunch of other times, ...
... a jacket - just need to find some shorts and jeans now. Walked up to the Union Square Markets to purchase fresh bread etc for lunch - really lovely fruit here and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Watched some of the US Open Tennis - all the old favourites getting beaten - a changing of the guard maybe.
... shade of the grassy knoll for a while but it seemed inappropriate to indulge my whims. I wanted to write about indulging my whims, but that didn't seem appropriate either. Then there was the whimsical dolt who insisted on stepping out into Elm Street and posing on the X mark where the President's head was blown open. I was happy to distance myself from that grinning half-twit. He didn't mind risking his life or halting traffic or worrying the party he was with (who encouraged ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!