No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... normally happen to me. But then I did have to sit next to him for the rest of the journey. Which was supposed to be ten minutes which is probably why he waited until then. But no. We got stuck in traffic. Awwwkwaaaard. Haha!
I arrived at the hostel and was in a room with 4 Aussie girls from Sydney who I liked immediately. They had the same ridiculous sense of humour as me and it wasn't long until we were all cackling like a gaggle of witches. They were a lot of ...
... voice seemed to approved. Well, I take it all back when insinuated a couple of days ago that America has lost the art of making a good burger. This was the mother of all hamburgers with fresh vegetables and a humungous pickled gherkin sitting on top. It was deee...licious.
I arrived at the airport with plenty of time to spare and after a light snack I found myself a seat at Gate A4 and contemplated returning home. The tour seemed so ...
... men; Nishkori (Japan) No 10 against Raonic (Canada) No 5. Nishkori is 5'10" & 68kg, Raonic 6'5" & 98kg. To start with it looked like Raonic with his bullet serve was going to wipe the floor with him but the tide turned. We went home just into the 3rd set as it was just after midnight and Paula had to go to ...
... a couple of young Puerto Rican Rockabilly girls in 50’s style dresses shaking a rug. I’m not sure if they even spoke English. But they sure spoke Rock n Roll.
August 31We slept in again. I can really get used to this. For the past 5 weeks or so I was getting up early to ride the 10 miles from McFarland into work and back.
We wanted to see Hedwig and The Angry Inch on Broadway and would take our chances at the box office to see if ...
... and fruit pots. I was so impressed and really embarrassed that Thomas and I haven’t even turned our hob on!
On Tuesday 5th August we couldn’t believe it when we won first time again on another Broadway lottery. This time to see Kinky Boots. We didn’t know a lot about the show but are so glad we went as it’s probably one of the best things we have seen out here. It’s about ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!