No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
You thought it was over? Oh no. Now you would have thought Delta airlines, being well aware of both the placement of ourselves and our bags being askew, that actions would have been put in motion for a good old fashioned baggage swap but no amount of asking, pleading, screaming or wailing made any difference and seemed to always ...
... Our main waiter (head among the fleet that served the table at one time or other) saw I hadn't eaten mine and asked, "Are you enjoying the Fois Gras?" "Well,' said I, "actually, no." He immediately offered me a replacement. Apparently there is a lovely shrimp salad I might enjoy (at no extra cost). I did enjoy it, very much. Salad was pretty basic, except that the shrimp were freshly cooked--still warm on the plate--but ...
... of travelling.
I'm still very worried about the two long flights, NYC to LAX 6 hours then LAX to BNE 13.5 hours. Really hoping to get business class on the long flight as I need to keep my leg up as it's the only way I am comfortable at all. It's very hard to move and I stiffen up quickly.
Pete had to do most of the packing and reshuffling of all our luggage. 4 bags to check in and 3 carry on bags, including the two cars that were now found. ...
Wednesday 10th September 2014, Day 42 of 50: We have a tour booked of the United Nations Building at 11.15am. Lots of construction going on outside - we are told later that this is the part of the Capital Master Plan upgrade costing $1.9b and taking 5 years to complete. The section in the Secretariat Building is expected to be finished in 2 weeks so meetings can take place. ...
... victory flying chest bump. Djokovic was up next against Kohlschreiber. We watched Djokovic win his first 2 sets and then made our way over to the Arthur Ash stadium to see the beginning of the Murray vs. Tsonga match. By then the sun was really heating up and we were melting in our seats. Goodness knows how hot the tennis players must have been feeling. Murray delivered and won in 3 sets. It will be so exciting if ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!