No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Diamant Santa Cristina
Travel Blogs from New York City
Catching up on some jetlag, we slept well into the morning. We indulged in coffee and breakfast burritos from Central Cafe, around the corner from their place. We took the subway into the city and ventured up to 5th Ave. FAO Shwarz is closing its location in two weeks, so we had to take a peek inside. We ventured the many rooms of the giant toy store before heading for a stroll through Central ...
... play--especially this father with his little girl, enjoying the giant bubbles. The weather was wonderful the entire time we were in New York.
From the park I strolled down to the Metropolitan Museum of Art (the Met)--I have been to this museum several times but still haven't seen anywhere near all of it. Today's exhibits included Van Gogh's irises--which I think are much nicer than the famous sunflowers!
... is so lovely, that after half an hour I had already booked us into a different hotel for our remaining nights. . . I had one pillow and had to share a bathroom with a bunch of strangers, it was horrendous. specifically because two out of four taps didnt work and two out of three toilet cubicles didn't lock...such fun. Still at least it had four walls... Including a window that was 50% corrogated plastic. . . We woke up really early this morning and ...
... the foreshores of Stratton Island, found another pretty amazing and very moving 9/11 memorial. Back on the subway and up to the Bronx to have a look at some pretty fantastic station glass . Wandered back via the 'Night at the Museum' Natural history museum. Thought that we'd shake those pesky 35 million, but they must have been tracking us by GPS. But then, GOLD, walked past the Lincoln Centre where we ...
... the strip, do some gambling or go to Cnacun, Mexico and hang out on a beach straight out if paradise... To me that choice has always and will always be a new brainier. Paradise. To this day I've still never been to Las Vegas even though I've taken an annual trip to Texas since that first flight in 1999. Sorry, I got a bit off course there. So back to my first cutie on the go. Memphis January 1999. After having sat in the 4x4 room for what seemed like hours and Arab passenger stood up ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!