No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... buildings and their varied architecture along the way. In what seemed like only a few seconds we arrived at the corner of Fifth Avenue. Just past 5th Ave we could see Grand Central Station. We figured whilst we were in the area we should drop in and grab a few pictures. So we took a small detour and headed into the train station. We couldnt help but to be blown away with the beauty of this building, as well as its immense size. The huge dome like ceilings were painted ...
... around their shoulders. It makes my u lock look wimpy. The bikes were $10 as long as we kept each trip under 30 minutes before docking them, which we were able to do pretty easily. We were riding the bikes down towards ground zero when it started pouring. We docked them and headed into a tiny coffee shop near NYU/Greenwich Village to dry off and wait out the rain. We sat around shooting the breeze with the guy working, who was a theater student at ...
... Plaza Hotel which is supposed to be the best place in NYC for breakfast/brunch. We drank 2 bottles of French champagne on the way so were well and truly on our way by the time we arrived. Bruch was awesome, the service was impeccable and the setting was spectacular in their garden room filled with antique furniture. The bathrooms also deserve a mention as they very stunning as well and all made of marble.
We then took the limo to Times Square so mum and dad ...
... and I could do, but Kristy and Alyce had to go to a dinner.
So we went over to the top of the rock, which is all in Rockefeller Center, and took the elevator all the way up to the 67th floor. We could see views down south over to the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty, and then we went around the other side so that we could see north up towards central park. It was quite amazing because that is something you ...
... properly. We also went to grand central station and had a look around, which was impressive but not as busy as I would have expected. Apparently this is because Americans really have no use for trains as they prefer to drive or fly everywhere. W also went to Bryant park (very cool) which boarders the public library (this is huge!!). My group left the tour after this to check out the Empire State Building, which was $58 to go to the top. I don't think ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!