No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Up late at 8:00 (exercise, breakfast and then laundry). Lunch at Raye's home (tuna salad and cheese). On the afternoon, walk to the town of Tappan and visited the De Wytt house. At 4:00 pm we left to New York (bus 20) and only arrive at 6:15 pm. This trip normally take 55 minutes but on this Friday they were slowness just before the Lincoln tunnel. We had diner at Ollie's, Chinese food (chicken and vegetables) and then we went to the theatre watch Old Times. Play from ...
... is some of the best public transport I've used. You never had to wait more than 5mins for the next service and the speed was incredible, we covered several stops in minutes! After a long day of shopping (my bag is filled to the brim) we had a little rest then Kat went off to dinner in the dark at Onior, myself and one of the other ladies on the tour Suzie went to Confusion which was a fantastic tapas restaurant. I would highly recommend it. Day Nine Back on the road and traveling ...
... to get to the drop-off point on Lexington and 59th. In good traffic it can be less than 10 minutes. But today it was outing, and the traffic was very slow. The driver Raymond kept us amused with a few jokes. right across the street from our drop-off is the famous Bloomingdales store. In the 1880's the Lexington Avenue store opened and became one of the first high-end department stores to operate in NY, when most shops only sold one type ...
... chipmunks and a little desert mouse. Came home for about an hour, then we are gonna go to dinner early so we can get a good nights sleep coz we are so wrecked. So we walked across Broadway to a restaurant called fiorello's. It was a very fancy joint bit to fancy for us. Crowdy had veal masala and leish had the biggest chicken parmy we have ever ...
... margarita pizza could taste so good!) helped with the hangovers and brought us back to life. Views of New York and Brooklyn Bridge were punctuated with scenes from famous movies shown on the bus as we passed their set locations ala “Staying Alive, Saturday Night Fever, Goodfella’s and Scent of a Woman” to name a few! Our guide was very entertaining and had plenty of stories to tell of pizza wars, mob hits and local celebrities who lived in the area. Brooklyn was ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
212 East 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!