No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
Last night we went to Greenwich village. We went into washington square and absorbed the atmosphere. Amazing musicians and really fantastic skateboarding. We went for a gorgeous italian meal at a really nice restaurant - dad said it was the nicest pizza he'd ever had. We then went back to times square for a last look around. We're just off to breakfast at the cake boss cafe off the tlc show the cake boss! Theb we fly to las ...
... at Heathrow. I remembered how excited I felt that after years of dreaming about it and months of planning, I was finally embarking on this 8 month adventure around the world. I relived the moment we stepped off the subway into the heart of bustling Bangkok in Thailand, meeting the families of friends we'd made in England and Thailand in Malaysia, tasting the delicious delights at the food markets in Singapore, surfing in the clear waters of Bali, snorkelling with turtles in ...
Chris here! It's bacon day! Been looking forward to bacon since we arrived! I don’t think Lucy and Rich were that enamoured with the bacon but I had two very large helpings with some scrambled egg. After breakfast we took yoghurts, apples, bananas (well, Lucy took a banana – I obviously hate the awful yellow ***** in skins), and little cinnamon cakes for snacks later. Then we headed out on the subway to the Statue of Liberty boat cruise in Battery Park.
... This was better because we were inside the former Immigration Centre. Ellis island was the the first stop for immigrants entering the USA until the 1950s. It was a long process to gain entry and you were not guaranteed entry when you arrived after your long boat trip. We had a guided tour of the building and then got the ferry back to NY.
We then visited the 9/11 memorial which is very moving even though you may not know anyone who was involved in ...
... planning and all essential materials are present, it can be done in a proper manner. Not only are rubber tiles durable but they do not need much maintenance either, they are easy to clean and require little to none safe guarding. Nevertheless, with the desire to be atmosphere plea. Wet pour rubber is frequently in black however it can be ordered in a variety of colours for a better price. Rubber flooring ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!