No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Allerton New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... it written down somewhere how tall it is. Will find and add! Our final stop was East Village where we sat down for a couple of drinks (a place called the Horsebox). A good end to a long bur another great day! I think I have now seen most of the places I want to see in New York all in two days. The main things left to do is the Rockefeller Center and Top of the Rock, The Empire State Building, and some shopping at Macy's. Oh and the UN building if ...
Today did not go to plan. We were headed to the Natural History Museum but got a bit confused with the subway, we ended up on the express which went way past our stop. Got on another train and ended up going way past our stop in the other direction! We hadn't had a very early start and so by the time we managed to get on the correct train and get off at the ...
... bartender - nice young fellow. He told Darlene that she reminded him of his mom - except she looked younger. Enjoyed our last evening beverage before calling it a night and heading back to our hotel.
The other girls saw a dead rat today!! I am disappointed I never got to see one...was hoping on our walk home from the pub we would see one in the garbage bags sitting out on the curb - but no luck :(
... of the museum alone!
There's a lot of other Egyptian stuff, but most of what I wanted to take Photos of I took back in 2010 ... and the Greek and Roman art (mostly pottery, and some amazing stuff, too, for the Greeks ... Red, Black and Polychrome wares ... and mostly statuary for the Romans) I've either photographed or, sadly, is behind semi-grubby thick plexiglass cases that are carefully designed to maximise reflections so they ...
... and we promptly went straight into Apple, Chanel and Michael Kors. Needless to say, no shop assistant seemed to take the pair of us, decked out in our full tourist attire, seriously. Before any of this, we had headed straight to Tiffany's and Co., so we could see where Abbie's Aunt's sparkling engagement ring came from. After a morning spent in such affluent company we meandered towards Grand Central station and the Chrysler building, casually passing the Rockefeller ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!