Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alhambra Court Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Travel Blogs from York
Driving to York today with Ruth and Charlie we stopped to view Hadrian's Wall at two locations. Maps 1-2. An 83 year old woman riding nearby said that on a clear day you can see it to the horizon. Running virtually from coast to coast we realise the Romans were making a serious effort to keep the Scots out of their domain. Not a lot has changed in 2000 years has it. We are still building walls either virtually or in other ways to keep others out. Thanks to Charlie for the long ...
... can still be walked along. It was twilight by this time and looked eerie, timeless and brilliant at the same time. Note: some of the pictures are lighter than it actually was! All in all a good little stopover. I felt more satisfied than some of the other 1 nighters (like Liverpool) in that I managed to see a few things before dark! Tomorrow's entry should be light-on. As mentioned at the top, I have a quick sleepover in London before I leave the UK for Paris and ...
... It has some spectacular stained glass windows. The Great East Window is currently being repaired. It contains pictures from the book and genesis and revelations. There is a special area where you can see some of the windows which have been fixed, close up. The detail on the glass is amazing. We took a guided tour which we found very interesting, especially having all the small details in ...
Today we had a long drive south to our last stop, York. We didn't have much time to stop along the way to see anything very exciting. The journey was made even longer by roadworks going on along the motor way. We had a quick stop for lunch before getting to York. Our main job for the day was finding a post office to send a box back to Australia with our shopping. We've been told that unless we ...
Cambridge is now long behind me. I've been on the road for four hours, so I can avoid the M1 and A1 motorways.
I'm in York for a few days. Ive decided that as there is a lot crammed into a small area, within the old medieval town walls, there is lots to do to keep me busy.
I got in at 6:30 pm after talking the long way off the motorways. I'm enjoying the freedom to explore these byways. There is another little village every few KM's and ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124