Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from York
... br> At the beginning of December we will cross (hopefully from Northern Thailand) into Laos. We'll have 30 days to explore as much as we can before crossing into Cambodia, for roughly the month of February. Then it's in to Vietnam.
We then plan to head south through Malaysia to Indonesia. Then....we'll let you know!
Checked into our Uber Modern B&B in the old walled city of York. The friendly owner has gone all out in redecorating our room in a Japanese theme and electronics and buttons galore (press button shower, smart 3D TV, silent fridge etc). The old city has a myriad of narrow winding streets and 14th century houses and, of course Minster Cathedral, a sprawling example of a 13th century ...
... popular theme in Hollywood, featured in such films as The Eagle, The Last Legion and Centurion. It's popularity is due to the fact that the legion disappeared completely North of Hadrian's Wall, most likely falling victim to the mighty Picts.
During the Anglo Saxon period York was known as Eoforwic. I absolutely love Old English names! Maybe I should change my name to Ethelred! The Anglo-Saxon period was cut short in this part of ...
...apart from my own of course... I have a few travel blogs that have inspired and informed me before our trip! http://gellipower.wordpress.com Gelli Power This blog is wrtten by my second cousin (once removed? twice removed? anyway...) documenting her 6 months living in the wilds of Wales. Their lifestyle could not be more back to basics but is so …
... we had a good time talking.
This morning I woke up early and set out, finding York even more beautiful in the early morning than at night. The city was shrouded in mist, giving the already evocative medieval and Victorian architecture an air of mystery. My hostel is a stones throw from the York Minster Cathedral and could not be more central.
I walked through York on the way to my first stop: the Jorvik Viking Centre. As some of you may know, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $47
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $103
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $129
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $126
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $61
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $132
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $99
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $76
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $72
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $167
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $112