Alhambra Court Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Wheatsheaf Hotel Corbridge
Travel Blogs from York
... The quay at Skinningrove is being renovated so the access to the beach is restricted and at one point we had this long sandy beach all to ourselves. We had set a marker on the sand and when the incoming tide passed the marker we set off again on the journey home. The first task was to climb the sandy base of the cliffs, a case of once we had started we could not stop as we would slide down again. Soon we were back on firmer paths and heading north.
... looking for a place for lunch.
We fond the Cobblestone Cafe in the centre of Grassington and we enjoyed the paninis with tea. As we were looking for a table another couple offered to let us share their table in the courtyard outside so we passed the time waiting for lunch chatting to a couple from Chesterfield who were staying nearby for a few days walking.
The leisurely lunch ...
We were sad to leave our digs this morning, but I think it was more so because we have to pack those damn bags again. That is the only problem about travelling like this. Otherwise, it is awesome!
We got to Thrifty to collect our car on time and instead of getting a Ford Focus, we ended up with a Fiat 500. Which I think has worked out better because it has more room. It drives like a dream too.
... The drive into the parkland reminded us of a number of different NT Properties such as Calke and Hardwick with the rolling fields leading to a great view of the property. We arrived slightly early and set off on the short walk to the farm shop; closed on Mondays, and we had a short walk back. Then it was into the gardens to enjoy the plants before the Hall opened at noon. A few minutes into the walk the first of ...
... a chocolate lollipop thingy, which chilled while we watched a chocolatier demonstration. We tried his experimental new choccie ganache flavour. Who would have thought that vanilla + strawberry + lime + raspberry = bubblegum?
Our final sightsee was nearby, in one of the gates on the city walls. It was an exhibition about Richard III. I was hoping for a bit more personal biography, but it was mostly about the battles that brought him to ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $184
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Piccadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124