Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from York
... the trip but she said that as the flight wasn't full she couldn't upgrade us but instead she upgraded our luggage to priority and got us the best seats she could in economy. We were really chuffed that they were so pleased to see us as It confirmed that we had got on well with them on the trip. Waving us off and wishing us a good flight we head ...
... translated to the right side of the altar. The crypt of the present parish church remains a focus for veneration of Cedd. Hisbrother St. Chad took his place as abbot.
Today, when you enter the church, you see a steep set of stairs leading to a Saxon Crypt.
It was fascinating to walk around the lower level and think of how steeped it was in history. What's so great is it is still used today.
... once again, turned a beautiful bright blue, the clouds were white and fluffy, and the temperatures became quite pleasant.
The last part of our journey went up an incline, through a field and then up a dirt road to the parking spot. On the way, we passed a flock of sheep and we saw our first lamb of the season. It was adorable!
We then motored to Osmotherly for a pub lunch at the ...
... to our right, the great rocky escarpment of Table Mountain to our left. Coming towards us were hordes of crazy cyclists, pedalling against the elements up and down unforgiving hills. We hadn't time to look at Houts Bay itself - a pity because it has a famous Sunday market - but we went instead to the World Of Birds, a big aviary collection composed mainly of injured birds and animals, ...
... house was originally three houses all knocked into one. The building was purchased by Frank Green, the second son of a wealthy industrialist. The house has the look of a family home but it wasn't really lived in full time by Frank and he used it more like a hobby and a status symbol. He even managed to persuade royalty to visit him - the Prince of Wales who was to become Edward VII. There are also many surprises within such as the room which you ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $47
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $103
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $129
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $126
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $61
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $132
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $99
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $72
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $167
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $112