Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alhambra Court Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Travel Blogs from York
... as I remember. Thanks again to Mum and Dad for being our taxi and our tour guides.
A yummy take-away curry for dinner followed by games (of course) completed another lovely day.
P.S. We also saw an amazing street artist who earns a living by creating these masterpieces in the street and collecting money from passers by. The finished one we saw took him nine months to complete (see photo) and he was just starting another one....so cool. ...
... In the 1960s because of some problems with the buttresses they began excavating under the cathedral to add supports. It was then that they discovered the rich history under the present day church and developed the Undercroft which takes you through the centuries. It is quite impressive.
The centre of York is very old and there is a section called The Shambles which are timber framed ...
We found one of York's several Park and Rides, and after a wee bit of a false start (we missed the VERY large sign for motorhomes and were thrown out of the main car park) we caught the bus into the city. We were let off close to the heart of the city, and found the Shambles, the most visited street in Europe: a narrow cobbled lane lined with overhanging 15th century Tudor buildings that almost meet overhead, now the home of shops and cafes. From there it was a ...
... Gryphons on it! First thing I thought of when the guide was talking about it. Apparently you will have good luck if one falls on you, so I'm thinking we should all fall on each other & hope for the best?! York definitely fulfilled my hopes of pure beauty & uniqueness of small town England. I did not capture much of it on my phone, so you'll just have to believe me! :) Up next? The Lake District which as long as the weather holds out should be equally stunning for different ...
We're on our way again, after an interesting time in York. We didn't see that much due to inaccurate and poor information from staff at the Novotel where we stayed. We arrived right on school getting out, and as we discovered later, one bridge closed, meaning the traffic and one way streets were pretty ordinary. We were then led on a wild goose chase using the GPS and google looking for a laundromat and camera shop. An ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Piccadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124