Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alhambra Court Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Travel Blogs from York
It's been a couple of weeks since the last update due to the Christmas break and no work undertaken The building is now watertight with a roof on (no tiles yet - these are coming tomorrow) and from inside a very strange green glow from the waterproof material The oak beams have been installed and look amazing ... The next few weeks will show more changes with a proper floor and internal wiring ...
A very wet day today and an extremely one drive home in the wet and murky conditions !!! Did you know that the sign at euro tunnel tells us about restricted access if you have a dog or cat and strangely enough - ferrets !!!! We that changes everything I better take the ferrets out of my trousers next time I use the channel tunnel ...
Our last morning saw a variety of rides from both parks (yes It's a small world and ratatouille!!!) before setting off in the car to Amiens With weather deteriorating it looks like we had the best few days in Paris. Amiens in the drizzle (apparently hosts the largest french Christmas market - maybe another trip !!!) Is a strange ...
... of town. Greg spied an antique shop so of course we needed to go in. After an hour of ferreting around we left and proceeded to the cathedral. The cathedral is imposing and it bought back to me the detail of building a cathedral from <i>The Pillars of the Earth</i>. The cathedral does not allow non-paying visitors so we didn’t get to see inside but we did walk around the outside, which provided a view of the enormity of ...
... England in search of opportunities to develop his craft skills. He opened his first Café Tea Rooms in Harrogate in 1919 and named it 'Bettys'. The reason why remains a mystery to this day.
There are now six Café Tea Rooms in Yorkshire as well as a cookery school, bakery and mail order service.
People line up around the block for morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea and without a booking there is usually a ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124