Alhambra Court Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alhambra Court Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alhambra Court Hotel York
Travel Blogs from York
The alarm went off at 7:30 and breakfast at 8 (what an amazing spread) followed by a walk down the hill to pick up the skis - followed by yes - the walk up the hill !! Here we go - skiing time !! 2 hours later and we have skied half the mountain round to corchevel 1650 verdons, crux, pyramide. Lac ariondaz, marquis - all blue runs but great to get back into ...
... desk (all alone !!!) that's the beauty of a charter flight - we bypassed all the huge queues for Ryan air and straight to an empty desk ! After ski drop off we proceeded through fast track security and was soon sitting in Wetherspoons - no not drinking - having sausage sandwiches !! After a monorail transfer (how posh !) we boarded the plane at 7:17 seats 1a and 1b Titan airways was only ...
... Crook Lodge B&B provided great accommodations, excellent location, superb English breakfasts, and is professionally managed by Brian Aiken, proprietor.
View more photos on the following "unlocked" link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1045900442 81989964656/20140623YORKRailwaysAndChoc olate?authkey=Gv1sRgCOewoKD--IPgIQ#
... had emailed Terry to say she was concerned they seemed to sleep all day. She was worried they weren't seeing enough of Yorkshire. We told her it was normal behaviour, even wearing thongs in the snow is normal for our boys. We had a delightful hour with them. As she kissed me goodbye she said she had been wondering what sort of people we would be, (after seeing what the boys were like, and having a long email correspondence with Terry....)
... Romans settled there for 400 years and after them came the Danes. Prior to the Romans the city had been settled by the Vikings who had easy access to the sea on the River Ouse. Guy Fawkes came from York. York Minster (place of learning) is the largest mediaeval Cathedral. It was first built in 1220 and then in 1405. There are Roman remains in the crypt. Friederike took us on a walking tour of the Shambles which is an amazing old part of York. The buildings ...
Other places to stay in York
North Street, York | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Not a 4 star!!
- Kind-of dumpy and overpriced
- Perfectly fine, but not insipring.
Tadcaster Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Handy for town and good value.
- Poor standard, staff untrained in the art of customer relations
- Holiday Inn "Style"
Station Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- The Shambles - don't go
- Awful, don't waste your money!!
- A perfect weekend
Tadcaster Road, York | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- So-So hotel
- Pleasant but not central
Fishergate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Probably not again
- There must be better
- Highly recommend the Novotel York
One Tower Street, York | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- What a disapointment - will never return
- How dare they call this a hotel!!! B&B would be too much
- Location, location, location ...
Micklegate, York | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Hen weekend
- Good value, reliable
- Great budget hotel in York
53 Picadilly, York | 3 star hotelfrom $130
St. Maurices Road, York | 1 star hotelfrom $144
- Lovely place to stay
- Don't Expect a Bed for the Night!!
- A very welcoming place to stay!
Queens Staith, York | 2 star hotelfrom $109
- "Great for the price"
- Good value and position
- Never mind the customer!
15 Saint Peters Grove, York | 4 star hotelfrom $136
77 the Mount, York | 2 star hotelfrom $81
- Woeful !
- DO NOT STAY HERE !
- Some of the hotel staff were just plain rude!
The Mount, York | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- Great Hotel
- Beautiful hotel but disappointing room
Malton Road, York | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Skeldergate, York | 1 star hotelfrom $143
- Quiet, convenient and tired
- Mixed opinions
- The worst hotel in the UK?
3 Bootham Terrace, York | 3 star hotelfrom $149
- Average Overpriced Hotel
- Lovely little hotel !
- Clean basic good location,overpriced for small family room
1 Clifton, York | 4 star hotelfrom $162
- A average dinner experience
- Petit Dejeuner!
- Fantastic stay
Clifton Green, Clifton | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Shipton Road, York | Hotelfrom $81
147 Mount Vale, York | 2 star hotelfrom $140
- What's the fuss!? We loved it!
- Could have been great, sadly it was poor
- Had a brilliant stay
90 Piccadilly, York | Hotelfrom $88
- Looking a wee bit tired
- Satisfactory stay at the York Travelodge
- Cheap and nice location
65 Bootham, York | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Rooms have grand names, but grand hotel it is not!!!
- Lovely service and food, bed was horrible!
- FANTASTIC! (and I'm fussy!)
Duncombe Place, York | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- Great location
- In need of a kick up the backside
- Excellent Location and Friendly Staff
Bishopthorpe Rd, York | 4 star hotelfrom $224
- Nothing to write home about.
- First class service and cuisine
- Exellence meets near Perfection
89 The Mount, York | Hotelfrom $199
- LOVELY HOTEL FIRST CLASS
- Perfect chill out in York
- Perfetto per rilassarsi a York
White Rose Close - York Business Park, York | Hotelfrom $124