No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... its ultra expensive stores.
That finished at 3pm and we wandered over to Grauman's Chinese Theatre and took a tour of the theatre where we had a very enthusiastic young lady tell us of the history of the theatre and showed us some famous gowns worn by actresses like Julie Andrews, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly etc.which were on display in the lo and wandering into the tourist shpsbby, It ...
... 169 each but it meant we weren't standing in queues for up to an hour, since it was a Saturday, for most of the 'experiences' as well as enjoying seats set aside for us - in the centre, front. After the rides I think I will reconsider going on the NY NY roller coaster in Vegas! It was great how each one was different - not always the biggest, scariest roller coaster type ride. They also had 'cool zones' all around which sprayed out ...
... suck, but thank goodness I have my friends to make it much better - Fred did a lot more for us than we realized - the Great Barrier Reef is a magical place that everyone should experience - knowing how to crack a whip can come in very handy - you definitely learn a lot more by doing than just watching - running in a new place everyday gives you a new perspective on everything - Aussie rules football is the most interesting sport in the world - our professors ...
... and went to Disneyland.
We saw all the different lands and the queues for the rides were far too long. Some were waiting up to 2 hours to get on. No wonder they reckon it takes 5 days to see the park properly.
We even saw a couple of the ...
The prophet is named Mohammad. The five obligations that the merchant has to fulfill are to only believe in one God which is the most important one, to pray five times a day, fast during the month of Ramadan, to give money to the poor, and to journey to Mecca. All the merchant wanted to do when he was a child was to get enough money to start his crystal shop because after working in the shop for a long time he would ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!