No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... fair to say a lot of primping, preening and waxing goes on before hand. The athleticism on display was remarkable and has to be seen to be believed. Onward toward the infamous pier we walked past the beautiful carousel, the many card hustlers, tourist carts with goods for sale through to the front of Bubba Gump's shop and restaurant. True to form the crowd and items for sale really was like a box of chocolates. To the end we pushed, just past the ...
... We also saw actor Steve Schirripa from the Sopranos chilling out and having lunch. Back on the bus to the Hollywood walk of fame. Movie stars names are every few feet on the walk that leads down to the Chinese Theatre from either direction. It turns out that the day we were there was the premiere for Magic Mike XXL and the famous hands and feet of actors immortalised in stone were blocked off. So we were only able to see a few ...
... about it. Imagine me trying to explain the security guy that I wanted to walk around and take pictures because a band that doesnīt even exist anymore filmed something there 10 years ago. I donīt think so. I already looked like a creep walking around with a camera, taking pictures from behind the fence -_-
The church was better. It was actually really amazing. First we took pics in front of it (<3), then we tried to open the front ...
... Cemetery. Young and old were buried in the beautifully groomed and lovingly tended graves. One of the attendants came out to have a chat with us and when we advised him that we were here to lay a wreath he showed us the specially marked grave where an Australian Serviceman was to be honoured in the ceremony on Sunday. This solemn little group, replete with The Ode, the Last Post, a minute's silence, the Rouse, our wreath, Ruth's scarf and poppies was a fitting reflection of ...
... that fast with the trailer in the dark on unknown roads. There were no passing lanes. Oh, did I mention that I was driving? This was one factor that was different from our last trip, as Kajtryna drove almost all of those 17,000 miles last time. With her MS, this time most of the driving would be tabbed for me.
We stayed for a couple nights in Acton, California, which isn't much more than a truck stop and a couple of fast food joints, and then we moved on to Valencia ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Centro, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $47
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
5711 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!