No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... door and knocked while Paul and I waited in the car...no one answered so he left a note...we left and did some more Geocaching, then Paul dropped us back at the hotel while he went to pick up his friend from the hospital and take him home. We later met Paul at his house and planned to go to dinner before making the drive down to San Diego, our final destination for this trip...when David got a call...from his friend Sue...he was so excited ...
... the status online around 2:30 found out it had arrived at 1:45 so David went back to the airport. Got the bags. Now we can continue on in the morning with our bags.... We ate lunch downstairs at the Sports bar. Dinner was happy hour in the Concierge Lounge. Early night tonight as tomorrow is another early ...
While Kavan has a lap top and books plus an assignment to complete, Angus and Digby have a journal to keep regarding their trip. We are awaiting our Vancouver flight after the long Flight from Brissie, holly **** who many times did we go through security. At least we got to see the HOLLYWOOD ...
... of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Ok so $20 in Hollywood doesn't go far, it gets you a whispering charisma less catweazle guide with seats like rock and a roll from the back seat is only because you've ridden a speed bump. The half way stop at the gas station was a little out of order too although it was in Beverly Hills and we think we saw David Beckham filling his tank. We took pictures of the gates of the dead stars of Beverly Hills, all seen the day before they died by our ...
... but having to drive around to find a manned gas station because the automated pumps refused to take Dads card without a US Zip Code and we were panicking because we thought we wouldn't be able to get petrol. After finally filling up we celebrated with Bacon and Cheese, and Habanero Quarter Pounders from McDonalds - yum, yum!!!
We finally got to the hotel at 2am - Jack sleeping most of the way and got ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!