No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Takarazuka Washington Hotel
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... were great and we spent all morning crossing the rocks (I was in flip flops) to reach the big sign - totally worth it. We then made our way down through the mansions of stars and eventually to an Uber cab. After that we quickly picked up our bags and got to the bus station where we would catch our bus to San Diego. All in all a pretty average city but a good start to the lads trip on the west ...
... and crowd we found the end of Santa Monica Pier - Selfie Time!
Tired and hungry we made our way back to the car...um Nic where is the car? "Further up, the next car park I think". To which I ask "do you remember which car park we parked in". "No" came the response. With the meter about to expire and a traffic infringement officer riding around on a 3 wheeler mini car/moped/something out of Police Academy (those who know ...
... hours later to much nicer digs in a private home that we booked through Air B&B. The hosts were lovely and seemed very pleased with our determination to experience American culture while we were there. Every morning they would ask us what we were doing that day and then declare “You guys are doing it, Man!” in a very pleased manner when we told them.
In San Fran our American experience started with a trip to Alcatraz (of course), the tour was ...
... on the way back and really made the most out of it! We were getting picked up at 6 by Uber ready for our long bus ride to El Paso. To waste time we watched some more basketball and watched some guys work out at muscle beach - not bad. Our room was actually terrible at this hostel - it's a four bed room with a tiny window that doesn't back out to anything but a brick wall so we had no fresh air. We had no reception in our room (massive issue) and had to share ...
... snowing pretty good and the roads were in the process of being plowed. It was really awesome to drive the mountains and we will definitely be going there again and making a video. We then made our way down the mountain and back to PCC just in time for dinner.
Tomorrow I is an Internship day and we will be seeing the premiere of a film called "For Queen and Country" in Santa Monica at the same theatre we saw Casablanca.
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!