No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... br> stars embedded in the pavement. It was at Gruman's Chinese Theatre that we found the imprints of star's hands and feet in the pavement. Tried to get up to the famous Hollywood Sign but road closed because of fire risk.
Diverted to Griffiths Observatory, for some stunning views and sunset over downtown LA.
Monday a work day for Mark and Yoshie, so we strolled ...
... took the homeless guy. Great bus & tour guide. SO glad we didnt try to drive that! Today was Dwights day of funny happenings, buying a CD off a street hawker who pulled him up in the street in Venice and had him in headphones the works, we were later told not to take CDs off these guys their generally really bad or blank cds when you get them home! Could have told us that sooner, oh well we will see when we play it in the car tomorrow. ...
... br> And that’s us! We caught a taxi to the airport with our hundred kg of baggage and sat waiting for our flight. The whole way home I kept wondering at the fact that it all went off without a hitch - the camper didn’t break down, we didn’t get mugged or ripped off, no injuries or illness, we didn’t even lose anything more important than a jandal. I’ve obviously got a good team and all of us have a fair amount of Luck!
We have been ...
... arriving there at 8 pm (originally booked for 6 pm). We ate our apples & danishes from breakfast while we waited for the buses, very glad we had our main meal at lunch!
Our car is a new silver auto Chevy Spark with 2782 miles on the clock. The only problem is it has a very small boot so we will probably have to have one bag on the back seat. (Greg ended up putting the seats down and then the bags could go side-by-side.) Their check-out system is incredibly ...
... people all along the way today and went from one extreme to another: homeless ( and some mentally unstable folks ) all the way through to folks driving $750K Bugati and Ferrari cars.
Tomorrow is another busy day for us. Thankfully the time change is working in our favor and allowing us to get up at 6ish without a big problem and get out the door. The weather has been about as perfect as you can get; 78 and no humidity.
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!