No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... the bar..so you get the drift that has not been my fave four days ever nor my fave hotel - the staff have been extraordinarily apologetic & helpful post each incident but sorry Beverly Garland you will be getting a very accurate report on trip advisor.
Finally after checking in we head down to the pool where B1 & Ash, who arrived from /Adelaide earlier in the day, are waiting for us. We sit around the pool in the searing heat sipping cocktails & having a ...
We arrived in LA not really expecting a lot. We had been told by a lot of people that you don't need long there and there isn't that much to do. We added it to our trip plan as a bit of a side thought - we had to fly out of LA to get to Fiji and Aus so why not stay there for a week and visit the legendary Vegas for a few days! It wasn't a key destination for either of us and we didn't give it much thought at all. However, we were shocked at how much we both loved ...
... Was totally worth the shaky and dodgy roads up the hills, even though I really hated those cause they make me feel sick to my stomach.
Back in the hostel Gioia went to the pool again and I tried to find out about laundry. They had laundry service like dry cleaning and stuff but it was super expensive and I didn't want all my clothes to go in the dryer as some are not dryer proof. When I told this to the receptionist she said they had one laundry machine and dryer which was ...
... the cap off and apply some. See lip gloss. Security guard seems confused - maybe she prefers the gloss finish rather than the matt or I spoke too quickly. Finally after 2 hours I make it to my departure gate. But wait it gets better My name is called at the boarding gate. I must present my passport and boarding pass for the six hundredth time. They check both, print me another boarding pass and give me a stamp to say they have ...
... I'll be dead healthy and make smoothies but no doubt that won't happen! We got home and Caroline tried the shower and got the hot water working (turned out I hadn't turned the handle far enough!) We had leftover tea from the night before on the balcony before heading out to HOLLYWOOD! The primary aim of this trip was to get a US sim, however the nearest store was a fair walk away from the metro station so we again waked in the boiling heat which took us 40mins. I successful got a ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!