No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Our flight to LA was pretty uneventful; it was just over three hours long. It was easy enough to get our shuttle to Anaheim. I felt grateful I wasn't driving, fast traffic, lots of it and a crazy criss-cross of roads and freeways. An hour later we were at our hotel.
We decided to walk over to Disneyland and switch our travel voucher for Disneyland tickets so we were organised for the morning. That led to ...
- dream city:city of Los Angeles. 120.5 miles away from San Diego, cast me $22.4.
- First thing i need to do is go fine my friend which study in CSULA :Villette. he takes me to travel around Los Angeles. Hollywood, UCLA,Chinatown,Disneyland resort.Norton Simon Museum. All the fee cast me $130.
- I stay in Los Angeles for two days . And I stay in his house at night for two days also. best vacation ...
... hours and tell them all about my nose bogie collection. The plane was full. Like didn't I know that the United States is a popular destination? So here we were a row apart. On boarding the plane we asked attendants about our seating, and again it was just ask to swap if you can, and you're not actually guaranteed a seat when you book one. So I stood in the seat waiting for this stranger to tell me I was standing in their seat. She was vivacious, young, and smiley ...
... different this time, so I stopped at Waialua Bakery. While there I got a BLT on the parmesan garlic bread, a fresh lemonade and a wonder bar. I loved the BLT, as it was very flavorful. Unfortunately they were digging up the road or maybe sidewalk in front of Matsumoto’s so the street was down to one lane (one side would go, then they let the other side go) so it took forever to drive down the already busy street. Anyway, I drove back the way I came in and went to Surf ...
... Sacha Baron Cohen, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Al Pacino, Drew Carey (who apparently drives a Vespa now) . Also found out Nikki Minaj drives around in a hot pink range rover, because she can. After stars homes we headed past Bel Air! Very fancy and you can take private tours! Then we headed off to Rodeo Drive!!!! Andrew let us off the bus for 10mins to walk around. Walking past Versace, Jimmy Choo etc. Shane and I stopped at one jewellery store (outside of ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!