No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... of driving, seeing as much of Vegas as possible, and a few hours at the hoover dam. I had a blast, but Matt definitely needs to go back with someone who isn't so lame. Sorry I went to sleep at midnight :/ Day three also consisted of rooftop fireworks and the best night of my stay. Matts friends were great and I had an amazing time watching about a dozen different fireworks shows at any given ...
With 380 miles ahead of us, we ate a quick family bkfst and packed the car. Winds had slowed a little but were still blowing us around. The first part of this trek across the desert on old 66 was going to be our most challenging. We picked up the original road right away and after passing some loose gravel and construction, we climbed our way up the Sitgreaves Pass. This stretch wrecked a lot of old time cars and ...
... that buffalo wings were real buffalo. I guess I was tired to realise the "wings" part. My family just laughed at me. It’s chicken but the sauce recipe comes from a place called Buffalo somewhere in the states. You should try it if you go if you’re a fan of spicy and salty. I’m not a big fan but I still really liked the food. My mum said I’m controlling myself with my food intake. I don’t think I am really.
We came ...
... guess anyone who has been lucky enough to travel will know that sometimes you visit somewhere and it just doesn't work for you, this was one for us. The USS Midway aircraft hanger museum was great and the San Diego Zoo is one of the best I've ever been to but that was probably it. Looking back, having a really nice hotel room probably didn't help, the comfy sofa, 42" plasma and 100's of channels probably made it too easy to just head back to the room. Sometimes having ...
... browsed, and made a couple of last minute purchases before heading back to the tour bus and back to Anahiem. We stopped in at the Cheesecake factory - but this time stayed well away from the cheesecake. We did order lunches - which were yummy and huge.
Back at the hotel Ian grabbed Jane's maps of New York and headed around the block to the post office - the inside part of the block being Disneyland - ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!