No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... was on the 4th pass by, he actually convinced Patrick to take the mix tape and then of course asked for a donation (because nothing in this world is free). But when Patrick tried handing him a few dollars the guy stated he only accepted $10s at which point Patrick just handed him back his mixtape. If we aren’t even willing to pay $10 for a Drake or Kendrick Album why would we pay 10 for this random mix tape on the street that we haven’t ...
... travelled approximately 12,300km from Auckland to Los Angeles. We were told that the Pacific Ocean is the largest expanse of water on earth, it covers about 46% of the earth's water surface and about a third of its total surface. It's home to 75% of the world's volcanoes and we crossed a number of underwater mountain ranges. The average depth of water is 3800km and, at its deepest, is 10920 km which is the lowest point in the earth's ...
... of the big sign. The boy has his sleep and from there we venture down to the pool at our hotel where we enjoy an afternoon swim followd by a stroll along Sunset Bulervard where we ended having some very American food at Mels diner which feels like it's strait out of Greese lighting. Coffee and bed, good ...
... Katie Perry put on an awesome performance that brought the 'house-down'. Given the money and fan-base in American Football, it was certainly bigger and better than anything I've ever seen at an AFL or NRL Grand Final.
After a few more drinks with the few locals at my table, and learning a bit more about the game, I wandered back to the Hotel for an early night. It was exciting to see the Superbowl but I still don't understand the game much...LOL!
... beans on the side. It was delicious. Then we had coffee and donuts. Are we American yet? After lunch we drove up to the Griffith Observatory to get an altitude view on LA and the Hollywood Sign. It was very cloudy (smoggy) so the view was not good but BJ told us that in the summer the smog is so bad that sometimes you can't even see the sign so glad we did not come then...... We then drove back down onto Hollywood Boulevard and stopped for the Hollywood ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!