No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexandria Hotel Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Next day we carried on northward to Venice Beach. I was gutted there were no massive men working out at Muscle Beach :( Hollywood, Beverley Hills and the La Brea Tar Pits were next on our hit list. Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set =a.10153234569196079.1073741848.6858310 ...
... a long day and off to bed. McKay was unimpressed with the short shower head. <b>Highlights of the day</b> McKay: the service on the flight, they gave you everything you needed. O’Regan: the Double-double at In-and-Out and the chilli cheese fries from Charlies. Rosie: how friendly and interested people are in helping, Charlies Chicken California sub. Angus: National’s car-rental, cost the same as the quote, who’d have ...
... What a pain in the arss. We took the train to the C section so Kamie could smoke in the one teeny tiny smoking lounge in the entire airport. We ate an extremely overpriced meal – we shared a grilled chicken/avocado sandwich and six hot wings. I downed about three glasses of iced water with lemon. Flying dehydrates you and I was feeling that today.
Next we flew Denver to Los Angeles. Our flights today were ...
... and brief description of one of the passengers on the ship and at the end you had to go to the tribute wall to see if you had survived. Happy to say Al in third class was one of the few surviving men and me, an Italian actress in first class also survived!
Back to the hotel and an eagerly anticipated reunion with John, Al’s bro and Lisa his wife. Greeted at the door of their room with John half naked, bottle of champagne in one hand and maid in the other, ...
... at the top of my lungs but kept my cool. And the child just fell asleep and I did the same. Woken up again due to the pilot saying we are landing and that we had to fix our seating positions and get ready for landing. Plane landed shortly afterwards and walked off the plane and out the front was my dad with my car and then we drove home, unpacked my bags and just chucked all of my clothes in the wash and turned it on and went to bed due to all the running around and the jet ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!