Alexander House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alexander House Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... time with them, but was always conscious of being by myself & not wanting to constantly attached myself to any particular couple or group for meals or activities. So I did spend some time with most people on the trip. I haven't mentioned much about palaces and castles and old abbey ruins. They seem to be almost everywhere and are quite interesting. I am amazed at how people built them so many years ago with so little modern equipment. What would the unions of today have ...
Up at 8.30 toast for breakfast. On the train before 10. Green Park station and a 5 minute downhill walk to Buckingham Palace. We were there before 10.30 and the changing of the guard occurs at 11.30. Already there were crowds. I grabbed a place 2 back from the fence near the front gate while Marie decided to try the steps of the Victoria Memorial for a view.
There was a family next to me with little kids sitting down doing puzzles ...
... While getting ready we met one of our 13 roommates an openly and hilarious gay guy also from Australia called Clay. A lot of fellow travellers we meet are actually from Australia. Keen to also get out of the hostel, we had some drinks in the common room before Clay took us to a club he had been before. As Zarah and I went through the airport later than Andy during the day we grabbed a bottle of vodka duty free. When we got to the hostel earlier, ...
... Honestly, one of the best shows I have ever seen. There aren't really words to describe it. I really enjoyed myself. Had to make our way back at night. Luckily London doesn't seem to shut up early, so there were still hundreds of people around. The tube station closest was closed, so we had to walk up to the next one. Caught the tube back, and walked back to the hostel. Basically headed to bed as soon as we got ...
... the Brighton Pavilion was close enough to walk as well so headed off there. An amazing sight - created by King George it has been restored beautifully to its sumptuous and palatial magnificence. Pretty over the top really! Got back to the car with a minute to spare between an 8 pound and 15 pound charge - much to our surprise - misread the sign so pretty lucky we were no later. Off to London. All ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience