Alexander House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... got us to the flat that will be our home for the next 4 days.
So back to today. Nanny was no where near well enough to do our bike tour so Grandy and I made our way to the meeting point outside Queensway Underground Station. It was a 10 minute walk and gave me time to see how different this big old city is compared to Warriewood. Lots of grand old homes that seem to now be apartments. The area we are in is called Kensington Gardens ...
Carmie now works for a stage production company and can get a free ticket to each show on in London- this is amazing as she gets two tickets and then we half the cost of the second ticket!
This months show was Billy Elliot and even though I knew absolutely nothing about the show before seeing it, I loved it!! Was so funny and entertaining and of course the dancing was awesome!
We also had dinner and a drink beforehand at Giraffe in ...
... but there was no rain. I ventured up to the local café, got a coffee and some scrambled eggs and headed on the tube for St John’s Wood. Lord’s was calling. I had been to Lord’s twice before, but never on matchday. It seemed like the perfect activity to do while Julie wasn’t here – I can’t imagine she would be thrilled watching white-clothes cricket all day in the freezing wind. I got a bit of a shock when the bloke ...
... of his intestines the archeologists could even identify that his last meal contained grains (he was not gluten intolerant, I suppose).
After spending about 1.5 hours longer than we anticipated at the museum, we ate a late lunch at a Moroccan restaurant and enjoyed quite a feast! Then, it was off to the Warner Brothers studio where Harry Potter was filmed and thousands of props and actual sets were on display. It was a journey to get there (45 minute Overground ...
... cannot decide which of the magnificent church's we will go to for the Easter services. Had originally decided it was the Catholic Westminster Cathedral but .... Evensong is on most afternoons this week in the lead up to Easter with the boy's choirs at both Westminster Abbey and St Paul's happening. I think I will be Anglican this week ! We climbed the dome, Andrew to the very top and outside with Michele staying on ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience