Alexander House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... amp; bags & bags of souvenirs from The Buckingham Palace Shop. I said to a couple of old guys next to us that at least they were doing good for the English economy & we all had a laugh. It is just stupid how rich some of the people are over here & all of the ones you see driving around in these high priced cars are Arabs & European. The number plates on some of them even have Kuwait on them. Urgh!
... by the end.
Mark Ruffalo is the nicest guy. Very naughty. Graham loves him. A lot of the show was unfit for general viewing.
(I did miss Thor though, as did Graham, I thought)
The taping ended. We were ushered to the back stage area into the 'Green' room.
Red wine in hand trying not to act like an over excited idiot. I asked Athena to take a photo of me next to the sign on the door. (for proof they let me back here)
... up with people and stuff. Went to Uni to print my boarding passes and itinerary and stuff, made lunch, and then headed to the train station to catch my 2.51PM train... thinking all was well because I reached 15 minutes early but it's Xynna's life so **** always happens. So I went to the ticket machine and tried to print my train ticket but it kept saying "no records were found". Asked for help from the assistant there and he said ...
... in New York City. Quite a few of the Bus Tour companies include admission costs to main attractions in their fares, along with sightseeing. If you have planned to most of the major attractions then this is the ideal way to visit them.
Passes – There are city sightseeing passes available for visitors, but they need to be carefully read, including the fine print to ensure that there are no hidden charges. They do generally ...
... After the film I walked back across Waterloo Bridge, and meandered my way along the Strand to Trafalgar square, where I took what may be one of my favourite photos, even if I do say so myself! From there, it was up to Leicester Square to the tube station and back to the hotel to warm up. Quite an eventful day all round! Tomorrow I'm moving on, taking the train up to Chester for a couple of days, before continuing on to Edinburgh on the weekend.
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience