Alexander House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... architecture and they are very well preserved but is also a large commercial tourist destination. We walked around, took a lot of pictures and had a terrific lunch in the garden of a restaurant. The area is famous for its hard cider which we also tried. We didn't make it to the restaurant that serves flights of cider unfortunately. Our last stop was Stonehenge, the oldest known constructed structure on the planet. Stonehenge is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The stones ...
Checking in at the airport went smoothly in fact I think we looked at all the shops in the terminal. The ride across the Atlantic was much better than the other direction. Seats where more comfortable not to mention all the entertainment. Time flow by. ;-) Because of my poor timing ...
... My Oyster card then chose that exact hideously inconvenient time to run out of funds so I got separated from our little group. They all went through the barriers, I didn't, and because my voice still hasn't come back properly from my cold/cough combo nobody heard my shouting over the masses. Being a tube station there's no easy way to get out the way you came in as everything is streamlined in the one 'efficient' direction to get everyone through ...
... soldiers who were killed or wounded in World War 1. It is a fantastic sight. Meant to look like blood flowing out of the Tower, it consists of a red ceramic poppy for each British casualty and has been set up to mark the 100th anniversary of the start of WW1. A wander over London Bridge and back finished off a wonderful day. Now we're back 'at home' and starting to pack for our trek back to OZ, and also, the finalising of this, our last entry for this ...
Once a hunting ground for King Henry VIII, Hyde Park has always enjoyed the immense attention of Londoners as well as the tourists. A beautiful rose garden, the Speaker’s corner located near the Tyburn gallows, the memorial of Princess Diana which is an oval shaped fountain and Rotten Row are some of the several attractions of the park. The most famous ‘Weeping beech’, the botanical curiosity is also located near the park and is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience