Alexander House Hotel
Travel Blogs from London
... highly recommend to go and see one of these shows. It only cost us 37 pound each and yes we were up on the top level but you could still see everything plus it is part of the whole experience. Chris and I enjoyed it so much that if we have enough time we want to see another one before we leave but this time maybe pay for a slightly better seat to get closer to the action. We decided to call it an early night as it would be the last night we could catch up with ...
... it is like taking the tube. With brushing your teeth two different ways you are essentially using the same amount of time however one can debate that brushing your teeth after eating makes the most logical sense. In London, the underground (AKA Tube) is such a colossal maze with a number of ways to get to the same place all for a different cost. You've got to be smart here and take into account the cost for you to get from A to B going sometimes 5 different ways. ...
... 8217;t particularly well named—it isn’t much of a hill, and those of you who know your English politics know that there isn’t actually a written constitution. It’s named that because the monarchs would traditionally stroll here and talk to their advisors. It was actually the location of 3 of the 7 assassination attempts against Queen Victoria.
Next we saw St. James Palace, built by King Henry VIII between ...
Day 5 - let the Games begin. It's arrived and we're all excited to be off to the Athletics at Olympic Park. Olympic fever is everywhere including on the early commuter train into London. Like sheep we're herded through the barriers with everyone else and onto the Javelin train. Each train is named after a famous British athlete, none of which I recognize and realize I've left my British citizenship a long time ago. I'm clicking the camera every second as ...
... to chest - and then they look metal bars around your body so that you can't move at all!!! Josh and I agreed that of all the sick ways they tortured people back then, this had to be the worst. Tower of London held everyone's attention for the entire morning, and we left just in time for the throngs of other tourists who are later to rise came in.
I think Josh also mentioned the Tate Mondern. ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $133
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotel
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $190
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $284
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $69
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotel$361 average
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotel
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $339
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience