Alexander House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... an incredible bargain, at that.
I was in room 314 and it's, coincidentally, the same room I'd stayed in the week before. Wheeling my luggage down the hall felt like coming home and I was so comfortable being there again. Unfortunately, Adam had to work that night and so we couldn't have a thank you drink.
I went up to The Jam Cupboard crossing my fingers that they would have THE soup, but it was potato leek. Eh, ...
... of myself when I saw my hotel ahead on the right. It's off a main road, but the little neighborhood is so quaint and charming. Just what I'd expected. My room is perfect for what I need and that's basically to sleep and get ready in. Like everything else on the Internet it looked much bigger online, but since I plan on being out most of the time it will do just fine. I'm all unpacked and settled in to my "home" for the next 9 ...
... 8211; clothing, household goods, and the like. There are numerous restaurants and cafes on the 5 floors. We chose to eat supper in the Tea Room on the second floor – asparagus and pear soup, sandwiches (one ham and one coronation chicken with toasted almonds) and a pot of vanilla tea. We stopped for some coffee cheesecake gelato at another shop on the floor before we returned to our hotel about 8 p.m. after another good day. ...
... why? Today is The Tower of London plus bridge & the musical Billy Elliott.
On my journey on the train to the Tower of London I saw a number of signs in the same area 'Do not Alight here.' Does this mean you can't get off there? or not smoke? When I googled it, it is apparently a blog by Ben Pedroche on walking London's lost underground ...
... 8217; in the pub to putting words and numbers into a spreadsheet, we quickly realised the extent of our future spending. We had to spend, and spend fast.
Tracey had already purchased MAX (Bike 1 – DRZ400SM) who has since spent time hibernating in a London storage unit. Practicality meant I too would need a DRZ400SM (Exibit A). Finally, when we saved enough pounds, we excitedly headed to a mega motorbike shop for our ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $307
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $163
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotel
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $393
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $275
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $232
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $201
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $184
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $228
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $355
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $295
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $324
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience