Alexander House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... a Sunday morning to meet us st 6.15am. Lots of catching up and a good breakfast we then retreated to a shower and a fantastic couple of hours much needed sleep. The emotions were yo-yoing and far too much running through my head. Had a 5km walk in the cool and crisp afternoon through Richmond Park. Major problems with ...
... would we do? Would we come home? We decided against this, a difficult decision but neither of our fathers would have a funeral which added to our decision. Of course we prayed this would not happen.
So....it's entirely different actually being in this situation than just talking about it. David was anguished and in despair....what to do? He wants to say goodbye :(
Very difficult also in that by the time ...
... of making it. The afternoon we headed over to the Covent Garden area. It was a really neat area with street performers, tons of shopping and just a lot of fun people watching. We went for supper to a restaurant in the area and while it seemed liked a strange mix. Industrial décor, waiters dressed as monks and specialities in mussels and chicken but the food was amazing, 52 different Belgian beers to choose from and deserts to die for. ...
... After our hike we headed to Bass lake which while pretty isn't the best place to swim. We enjoyed the pool beside the lake more, then had a sunset boat trip to top it all off. On the 7th we moved on to San Francisco. The people in San Fran seem nicer, the buildings more aesthetically pleasing, the homeless more numerous. :/ 2 out of 3! We had a tour around the city and took photos of the Golden Gate bridge. That evening we got on ...
... person operated. We then went down behind the main stage, not on to it as actors warming up for an afternoon performance. Everyman. Seemed to me to be an extensive warren of corridors leading to round the backstage connecting all 4 theatres. There was a brand new back stage area recently built which meant that everything could be made on site and transported in the whole to the main stage. All theatre performances at the National Theatre are ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
60 Pentonville Road, London | 4 star hotel
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
163 Marsh Wall, London | 4 star hotel
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value