Alexander House Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... by Prue and Roger. Thursday May 21 A short sleep then taxi ride to Dubai airport and at 2am its off to london...sleep is awkward but plenty of room..who else wants to fly at this time of day? arrive 6am and its easy through customs , a chatty young customs officer is such a change and we are into England. kate has sent John and I instructions to train to her place and after greeting Frankie, Prues aunt and farewelling the Kerrs off, we find the metro buy an oyster ...
We booked our flat through AirBnB.
After some initial difficulties we ended up with a nice flat on the 5th floor of a block of flats around the corner from Abbey Road Studios.
The owner, Valerie, is a bit of a hoarder and there was not much spare room anywhere. Still it was a nice flat with everything we needed. After a few FaceTime/Skype catchups with South Australia and a shower for me ...
... is much lesser than the deep tissue massages. This is often termed as the classic massage for back, hips, legs, arms, head and feet.
This is one of the massage treatments directly lifted from Japan and it is one of the most healing forms of massages which not only heals the body of any ailments or illnesses but also at the same time provides deep relaxation to the body. A lot of people prefer getting the Reiki massage as it has ...
... you doing at this time?". Thats when I realised I probably should not have made that call. I had to tell her that I went to meet Dawn for a night out. She immediately responds saying....Ayyo paapa ....appadiye maareedaadhe!!!!! hahahah it is still ringing in my ears. I just had to tell her.....you know me better than I do myself. Love her so much.
... Square, then down along to embankment across the river, had a ice cream then back across the Millennium Bridge and then back to our hotel. We caught a cab to the Novotel in Hammersmith for our last night in London. Then it was time to sort out and pack our suitcases for our trip home tomorrow. We had dinner at a lovely pub in downtown Hammersmith before turning in for the night. ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience