Alexander House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... br> Our final day was particularly rainy, so we thought a bit of touristy stuff like the London Eye and Camden Markets would be a good idea. Indeed it was and then being in Camden town I remembered back to a whole lot of days spent at Finsbury park with Matt Hagen, Jonny Orr and others ten pin bowling so dragged everyone out there for old time's sake. Very worthwhile.
We never made it back to the closed caves despite the best of intentions ...
... going the wrong way on the train initially and with the tube strick still going on but eventually made it back to Lilly’s with a heavy body and heart and enlivened spirit. At Lilly’s I prepared for my journey some and soon passed out. I woke up at 11pm and finished preparing, took a bath and went to sleep for a couple more hours of a cat nap before rising, refreshing, munching and heading out to catch the bus at 4:30am to make my way to Southern France back into the countryside.
... inside, all trying to (and regularly succeeding) in jumping a prism-shaped chunk of concrete. The boys were glued to it, and somewhat oblivious to everyone else having tired of watching. After a while, Joe joined us too and we headed towards the National Theatre area for some grub. Pizza was voted in, so we filed in and got a table right near the window - not too many places give you a nice view of the river and St Paul's, plus serve up ...
... but it could have been a bad misadventure. On the plane, tried to get settled for our eight and a half hour trip, which isn't too long.
24th January - Friday
Good trip, not a lot of sleep, but that is to be expected, watched a couple of movies. We paid extra to pick our seating which was worth it. We were in a two seat row right at the back which had a bit more leg room. We will have to remember that for next time. Arrived at Heathrow at ...
... and the support of my husband we found a way to enjoy the world's most expensive continent - on a shoe string budget.
In the beginning we stuck to what we knew, renting a room in people's houses through Air BnB. We met a lot of great locals this way, particularly beautiful Mouna from Bordeaux. Totally we stayed in hotels and riads for a few nights, which gave us our privacy. Overnight train accommodation with the drunks made for long nights but made the most of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience