Alexander House Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of Alexander House Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Alexander House Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... nowhere else to sleep.. oh well. at least im not the only one spending the night here :p .
So how was the rest of the day... well. i spent most of it sitting. in my room, on a bus (watching twilight xD ), in a pub in Brno drinking a beer, at the airport, on a plane.. not much to do, really.
although the airport.. when i went ...
... of the Sherlock museum. It was a beautiful building.
I'm not sure what is in the actual museum, but I didn't think I needed to know. At least not today.
... blew my mind!) & from a distance, seen Buckingham Palace, The Big Ben, Westminster Abbey & The Original Hard Rock Cafe.
No, it hasnt been easy doing this on my own, but it has definitely been worth it, and im eager to see more!!
I arrived at my place of work and home today, so continue to watch this space for an update. Sneak peak?... i dont think im ever going to want to leave. ...
... and Bond Streets, Piccadilly Circus Trafalgar Square, National Museum, Whitehall, and so many other places.
I found them very interesting. We got off the buses at various stops and the first occasion was to view the Changing of the Guards. All our the time on the buses we were given the background and history of the site location and when off the bus there were Free walking tours by guides which we could attend. The Changing of the Guard was ...
... could meander here for hours, looking at it's white stucco buildings.
After breakfast it was back to the Hotel and 3 of us went off to cycle around Hyde Park in the sunshine. It was great for Allie and Finn to finally see the memorial for Princess Diana, and also the crosses dedicated to New Zealand soldiers.The large green spaces offer respite from the grittiness of the city streets and rush of the mid ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience