The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
"From all points of view we're the same in wanting happiness and not wanting suffering. Now oneself is only one, but others are infinite in number. Therefore, others are more important than oneself." His Holiness, The 14th Dalai Lama There are lots of things to do in and around Bangkok and this is a small list of some of them. It is designed for …
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." HH, The 14th Dalai Lama. Thanks for those of you who can make it to my wedding. For those that can't, please don't worry. I realise that many of you will be travelling quite a long way and some of you will be in the Kingdom of Thailand for the first …
... are the Lanna, Sukhothai, Ayutthaya and Rattanakosin.
The notice continues: " This sanctuary of truth was conceived out of the vision that human civilization has been achieved and nurtured by religious and philosophical truth. This sanctuary was created not from hubris but from goodness drawn from religion, philosophy and art. To ponder the great questions of heaven and earth and yet live for humanity, to study and teach the sublime knowledge of scholars of the ...
... right into a tree minutes before put me on edge. We went 2/3rds around the island & had to stop as the roads are like a rollercoaster with crater sized potholes, I'm sure Hamish had finger shaped marks on his sides!! We found an amazing beach with a restaurant on the wooden pier. If we had known about this from the start we would have stayed but a day away from the crowd was good enough. Next island stop we will explore 1st, lesson ...
... rain with our packs still steadily dropping water behind us. Our hotel was eventually tracked down and we assessed the damage - the majority of our clothes (freshly laundered days ago on Koh Tao) were soaked and stinking as were towels and other items. On the bright side my chargers and speakers were relatively undamaged and the woman who owned the hotel with her husband offered a laundry service (and was kind enough to weigh our clothes after she had washed and dried them). The ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere