The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... part of it!! I am almost bursting outside of myself with anticipation of this next phase of travel. The culture, the landscape, the spirituality of NW India is stoking my imagination and lighting a fire inside my chest with the wonder.
And not only that... this 'solo' bike adventure I started off planning has quickly morphed into a seriously social happening! Heather will be joining me for most amazing part of the cycle route. From Manali to Leh on the aptly named Manali - ...
Whilst sorting out my OZ taxes I bumped into Johno from Whitsundays again, had a little catch up and shared some stories before I headed off. We had decided on getting a sleeper train to Chiang Mai so we grabbed a cab to the station, unfortunately all trains were fully booked so we voted on getting an overnight bus. This wasn't until 8pm so we got a cab to the river where you can do a small boat cruise. The cab was ...
... bring your food around or you collect it, eat and tjen pay when your ready to leave. So they had just about every cuisine, thai, japanese, Indian, balinese, Mexican, halal, vietnamese it just goes on. Yes you will pay a little more than other areas and on the street but this takes out a lot of the hassle.
As we we're half way through our trip our tolerance seemed to be running low and we were in need of some down time and non touristy stuff. So we had 4 nights ...
... in this impressive city. We took the peak tram up to the summit, visited the tea museum where we sampled probably the most expensive tea in the world, saw the view from the Bank of China building, saw lots of temples and all the preparations for the Chinese New Year, took a cable car to the Big Buddha and went to the seaside. Plus got to eat some Chinese food, yummy!! Our final 8weeks and our overland adventure in south-east Asia. Firstly we went to Vietnam. We weren't really ...
... long sleeves, being literally shoved by Korean tourists because you're constantly accidentally blocking their ideal photograph angle.
3. Skipping coffee out of desperation for more sleep before your 8am departure on said boat and in said heat, dressed in ridiculous bundled fashion with mad hair and little hope for living much longer due to crippling hangover.
4. Spending the day with a group of people who you properly ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85