The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
"From all points of view we're the same in wanting happiness and not wanting suffering. Now oneself is only one, but others are infinite in number. Therefore, others are more important than oneself." His Holiness, The 14th Dalai Lama There are lots of things to do in and around Bangkok and this is a small list of some of them. It is designed for …
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." HH, The 14th Dalai Lama. Thanks for those of you who can make it to my wedding. For those that can't, please don't worry. I realise that many of you will be travelling quite a long way and some of you will be in the Kingdom of Thailand for the first …
... and some delicious bouillon...wow! Great fun walking down the street eating food with a giant toothpick. The guy pushing his grill was a Saturday morning find...he was grilling fish and chicken and pushed his cart along as if he had designated customers...or maybe it was the smell that would have people coming out to buy from him...not difficult here where everyone lives on the sidewalks! There ...
... Wat. Oddly, some of the mosaics on Arun Wat were comprised of broken china plates that trading ships had used as ballast.
So after time gawking at temples I decided to wander. Easier said than done.
Recent protests had left many of Bangkok's busiest streets choked by reducing the number of available lanes. But luckily, few streets were entirely blocked.
I was simply walking cross-town trying to reach the Sky ...
Thursday was “Teacher Day” in Thailand. It was quite different from “Teacher Appreciation Day” in the US. We didn’t have school, so we started off the day with brunch with all the teachers from our school at the principal’s house. The main dish was famous from our region, and it was raw beef with cow blood and seasonings in it. They kept urging Scott and I to try ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The Alexander Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $89