Albany Hotel London
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
Well we were up with the alarm this morning at 7am a short walk to the Train station ( Guard Due Nord) and off to London we go,, Just a note to the Traveling collector of souvenirs be Careful on what you try to take home.. As Pete found out this morning he had brought a piece of an old artillery shell as a memento of our trip to ...
I couldn't find my seat! Felt like a noob again. Everything is so well hidden I didn't know where to store my bag, where the TV controller is, and thank God there was someone telling me what and where on the phone so I don't seem like a total NOOB. Breakfast was huge. Wanted to do some work but realise everything was stored online, ended up coming up with a To-Do-List on my lappie, read some ...
... Tenor, Christopher Field (formerly of Tennyson) - what a disappointment for me, but never mind. (I had been in touch by email to Christopher so I knew.) Their replacement was "All the King's Men", considerably smaller in number than the Cathedral choir I'd say. Anyway at the end of the lovely service we all joined in singing a hymn, which was new to me, but easy enough. Now isn't it true what I wrote that we were invited to be in the choir (seats) and sing??? A ...
... Wren - architect of the church, etc.). So many memorable events have taken place here from funerals of Winston Churchill and Lord Nelson, to Queen Victoria's Jubilee (for which special trumpets were added to the rear of the church for to complement the organ), to the famous wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana (they viewed it as the "people's church"). After seeing the Vatican in September, I was astonished to the resemblance of the main alters; and, ...
Oh boy, it's been a while. This was not purposeful, but I can't say I am sorry. I've been busy!
Since last time, I have started classes. I think I am in my 4th week of classes. They are really different here. There are far fewer grades, just two tests and maybe a couple papers. It's weird because right now I don't have a ton of school stuff going on but I will in April. Some ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
53 Park Lane, London | 5 star hotelfrom $51
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Hammersmith, London | 4 star hotelfrom $197
- Good location for Apollo Theatre
- Good Value