Albany Hotel London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... room was very small. In fact we complained that it was not as advertised and did manage to get a slightly better room for the remainder of our stay. Trains and buses were just around the corner and we made good use of them throughout our time in London.
So, first off we went out to Windsor Castle with all the glory of the royal rooms. One dining room can seat 160 guests and the cutlery is laid out so precisely with the aid of a ruler, as one piece out ...
... and the obscene language I heard. I can already imagine you rolling your eyes, but it actually happened and it was heavy. The chaos of attempting to teach in that school. But how can I tell people of such a unique experience in a way that is believable? Can they truly comprehend such an experience? The answer is no. It is so hard to believe until it happens. And even then, you ask yourself, 'did that actually go down?'.
I was joking with mum the other ...
So we jetted back home for Christmas celebrations across the counties. A whirlwind 10 days of family, friends and lots and lots of food. It was great to see everyone and catch up ahead of the New Year which we celebrated somewhere over the sea en route to Asia from ...
... for dinner...
The day culminated with an awesome dinner @ kick-ass ramen bar in Soho, not too far from our hotel. I had never actually eaten at a ramen bar, so Shannon handled our ordering :)
We even got some Thursday night NFL before retiring to recharge for day three...see you then and thanks for stopping by to check out day #2!!!
... it. I *thought* it detailed the Camden Fringe Festival. When I opened up that red catalog, I just couldn't believe it. The Edinburgh Fringe Festival is so huge that its catalog is indexed at least three different ways (alphabetically by act, by venue, and by geographical location). Next year, I may find myself in Scotland blogging about one fringe production after another.
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, Enfield | Hotelfrom $736
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
252 High Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience