Albany Hotel London
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... so many motorised scooters in one place before! Probably because the promenade is very wide and flat and the scooter users can enjoy it without much trouble. We caught the train to London Euston in the afternoon and had quite an enjoyable journey. In London we got a transfer to our hotel at Heathrow, ready to fly out in the morning. We certainly won't miss the London traffic! It's been a wonderful ...
... it pretty special. The kids were so professional and cute, the Trunchbull was gross and hilarious, but the show really went to Miss Honey. She is only standing in for a few weeks, but she brought such a sadness to the role, while maintaining the light-hearted kids-story feel. Oh, and the Wormwoods, Matilda's parents were outstanding. Oh who am I kidding, they were all brilliant! Looking forward to it arriving in Melbourne mid year! So we saw ...
... most of my energy went into the hosting/serving of
meals, and socializing with the groups. At which I excelled. Not that I would
want that much social interaction on a full-time basis, but it felt good to bring my
relational skills to the situation and see the results. There are several relationships begun with quality people from that time. I felt quite at home by
the time my visa expired.
So it shouldn’t have been too surprising ...
... dinner, settee, lounge, and sweet. These simple words that a tourists or foreigner may use daily in England, will unknowingly diminish their status in England, and saying the wrong term may ultimately ruin there name amongst the people they speak these words to. To my surprise, the word toilet makes the upper class "flinch" and is highly deemed an unacceptable term to a social climber. I have been in many upper class places here in London and every place I have gone has signs ...
... Five hours later and after a quick tour of the kitchens we caught our taxi (the same taxi - we kept his card) back to Maidenhead Railway Station, where we said goodbye to Anne and headed onto London. Once in London we got a taxi to the Think Apartments Tower Bridge. We did not need any dinner - even Luke, so Rachel took Simon & Luke for a walk to Shoreditch - her old haunt from January - we had to cross the ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience