Albany Hotel London
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from London
... our way to SW3 and our new digs in Knightsbridge. The neighbourhood was a bit more posh than before with a ridiculous number of Bentleys, Ferraris and Eastern Europeans who have drivers waiting out the front restaurants and bars while they hang out smoking turkish shisha out of big pipes - it has been quite an eye opener. I thing I much prefer the crew in Soho.
I decided to take the boys to the caves in Chiselhurst in Kent which took forever ...
... dance into an energized day with hip hop to trance to Latin and other funky world music. Woah, what a scene! I was with the four Buddhist guys and we were all wearing lays and funky sunglasses, mine were 50’s style red with rhinestones and plastic wiskers attached that were hanging under my nose. They were cute, but not easy to dance in. The bike ride there was a bit grueling in that one of my pedals of this borrowed bike was loose and would fall off every ...
... phone and then turn it on again and you should be connected, which we did but no it wasn't working. So off we went back to the store and our lady was busy so a young man had a look, we had them on flight mode, the data turned off, all working now, Russ told him we would be back to get a wifi connection for when we start traveling, bet he can hardly wait.
We made our way home looking at the different shops along the way, got home and found our list ...
... reading those reviews makes me think about how I must have sounded when I have google-translated my way through making reservations in France, Italy, Netherlands, and Romania. After unpacking we walked to the corner store where we bought staples (beer, wine, chocolate, coffee, bread, cheese, and toilet paper) and befriended the folks who work there, certain that we'll be there at least once a ...
... in the Jenolan Caves.
We then walked across the Millenium Bridge straight across from St Paul's to the opposite side of the Thames, right next to The Globe Theatre reproduction we then walked to London Bridge Station passing The Golden Hind replica. We took the Jubilee line to St. John's Park to see Abbey Rd. At first I wasn't sure we were on track but the crowd hanging around one zebra crossing gave it away. Of course we all had our photos on ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience