Albany Hotel London
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... i would be too if I got as much sleep as they did. Especially outside!). First couple of hours went pretty juch without talking but then more people started lining up ane it wasn't so bad. I met some nice girls, god, i wish i didn't forget their names..
We spent quite a lot time hanging out in the back, waiting for Frank to get back from his Kerrang! thing. He turned up eventually and just walked by saying ...
London is turning on wonderful weather for us so far! Yesterday was high cloud, and today was sunny, lots of blue sky. Set off this morning and tried coffee and croissant at a different place - not fantastic but OK, but made up for any lack by having a fabulous brioche, warm from the oven, at a French bakery. Walked to South Kensington and spent the morning in the Science Museum - right next to the Victoria and ...
After a good sleep in I was feeling a lot better... off to explore London. Saw the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Parliament House, London Eye, River Thames and many others. More amazing food and beer at a many a bar and eatery. Enjoyed a street food festival with some delicious Asian Fusion food and some Gin cocktails including one served in a fresh coconut. Refreshing! But the highlight... watching someone bringing Maccas into a Costa Coffee ...
... the ravens must remain at the castle for once they depart, the kingdom will fall. So do not disturb the ravens and make sure they are well fed! The early kings were afraid to rid the grounds of the ravens but they decided to reduce the raven count to 6, they now are taken care of, by royal decree, by the beef-eaters.
The beef-eaters still live here with their families and Sir Isaac Newton also resided here on Mint Street. It is is called Mint street for this ...
... scenery in all of the countries we visited, draped in green and bathed in sunlight, was so untamed and wild that we were constantly reminded of how far we had come, how much we had seen and how much of the world we still could see. It's a big place, and SE Asia reminds you of it.
- Despite the lack of variety, a lot of the food was actually delicious.
- The price of everything in South East Asia is stunning. Gorgeous and enormous rooms for £10 ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience