Albany Hotel London
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... Diana's dresses too. That was probably the best part of the visit there.
Opposite KP was a pond that had a heap of ducks, swans, geese etc in there, so we stopped to take some pickies there before moving on to the Princess Diana memorial fountain which was a little further down the park. Actually, that park is huge. I didn't realise how big it was until we walked it! Along the way too, I spotted this ...
... through the back ways of the studio. She knew my life story by the time she seated me almost in the front row.
THE FRONT ROW!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF GRAHAM'S CHAIR!
WHAT THE ?????
At this time, as I was manoeuvring around the cameras at the front of stage, I overheard someone call out for Rina. Instantly I called out the name Rina too, whom stopped directly in front of me and I just gave her a big hug and introduced myself. We ...
... In fact staying at a hotel close to Central Park is reminiscent of staying at any of the hotels near Hyde Park with its verdant landscape. There is so much to see and explore that it is not possible to visit all the tourist attractions on a single short trip. One good way of exploring the city is taking a self drive tour similar to a 3 to 4 week self drive UK tour back home. A few tips to have a enjoyable holiday in New York are:
Hooray! I've finally written and published a blog entry on the correct day! Let's see how long this lasts.
So, after a rather early start to the day (and writing yesterday's entry) I headed out to the tube station around the corner and made my way to Victoria station. From there, I was able to catch a train southwards towards Streatham Common, the area I lived in the last time I was over here. It's only a short ride from Victoria, and there's ...
... Around the corner to Shakespeares Globe - not the original, or 2nd, or whatever, these were all either burned or torn down, still, a representation of what it was like way back when. Next up to SOHO - but sun is still out, so we can't walk through the streets of Soho in the rain. (anybody guess my 2 songs so far?). Time is running short, as we want to get to Harrods for Phoenix to have a look around, and then back to the other end ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
53 Park Lane, London | 5 star hotelfrom $51
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
44 Grosvenor Square, London | 4 star hotel
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Coram Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $104
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience