Albany Hotel London
TripAdvisor Reviews Albany Hotel London
Travel Blogs from London
... that this was not
possible since they already checked it through to NYC right away. Luckily we had
all important belongings in our small hand-luggage.
We booked a small AirB&B place on
forehand, dropped our luggage and made our way to the city. Since we only had
about 18h in London, the schedule was quite tight. The weather was beautiful,
still only 13 degrees but sunny… a ...
... up with people and stuff. Went to Uni to print my boarding passes and itinerary and stuff, made lunch, and then headed to the train station to catch my 2.51PM train... thinking all was well because I reached 15 minutes early but it's Xynna's life so **** always happens. So I went to the ticket machine and tried to print my train ticket but it kept saying "no records were found". Asked for help from the assistant there and he said ...
... Rainforest Creations
Not a permanent fixture in the popular Old Spitafields Market but Rainforest Creations provides delicious organic and raw food that is based on Caribbean cuisine. The food is light, refreshing and not to mention tasty. Caribbean rotis and salad boxes are some of the things on the menu. Those who have a sweet tooth but still want to be healthy don’t have to worry as Rainforest Creations has cakes ...
... to Warner Bros.Studios for the
Harry Potter Studio tour. The massive, huge, mega, million dollar magical series of films have been shot here. One actually walks the sets, gets to see the back stage production secrets etc...The costumes, the props and see interviews with the stars. Having never done this type of tour before..or watched a Harry potter movie (I promise I will now) it was a ...
... There are several
budget hotels in various part of the city. You just have to find and choose the
right one. If you are in a hurry and have to choose a hotel in the last minute,
then you can go for one of the hotels that are situated close to the airport.
These airport hotels are affordable and comfortable at the same time. As long
as the hotel enables you to be mobile then you can choose it.
main reason for the trip is ...
Other places to stay in London
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $332
- Well worth the stay
- Different Hotel?
- Perfect location
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $282
- Potential at Park Plaza County Hall
- Poor value
- Great Anniversary Stay
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $223
- Great hotel! We'll definitely go again
- Exceeded my already high expectations
- Beautiful hotel with lots of problems
Fulham, London | 3 star hotelfrom $184
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $736
- A magical experience
- Close to perfection.
- Thanks debbie for showing us the real london
Clerkenwell, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Great place
- Comfortable Clean and Friendly (and that's only the reviewer)
London East, London | 4 star hotelfrom $151
- One Star Service, Four Star Price
- Absolutely Brilliant
- Fab Hotel in a Fab location!
West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $490
- Overrated and Expensive
- Simply fantastic
- Errrrr... 5*s? I think not.
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Loved the Millenium Mayfair Hotel
- Great Location...Fine Hotel!
- Very nice hotel
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $326
- Unreliability - unlike British
- Warning: This hotel may be harmful to your vacation!
- Fantastic location and bath
Islington/Angel/King's Cross, London | 5 star hotelfrom $289
- Good, but not a place for an early night!
- Sleepless nights, noisy plumbing
- Great hotel - but I wasn't paying
Earls Court, London | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- I was pleasantly surprised
- Decent hotel, Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Priceline deal
South Bank/Bankside, London | 4 star hotelfrom $229
- Excellent Stay
- Very good hotel
- Nice, modern hotel
Vincent Square, London | 4 star hotelfrom $239
- Clean, fresh and modern
- Enjoy your stay in London!
- Excellent Facilities, Staff Seem Eager to Please
Knightsbridge/Earl's Court/Kensington, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Recommend highly...
- Great Hotel - In an Excellent area.
- Great room, fabulous price, wonderful location!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Lovely honeymoon
- Surprisingly good hotel
- Awful, Awful, Awful
Clerkenwell, London | 2 star hotelfrom $195
- Clean and friendly
- Good value for money hotel - but poor food
- Not Bad At All
Marylebone High Street, London | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Best hotel of my business trip
- Good Hotel!
- Really good hotel, but could be pricey
Victoria, London | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Beware of "standard room"
- Great location, friendly staff.
Holborn, London | 5 star hotelfrom $443
- A perfect stay at a great rate
- Fantastic and Five-Star Fabulousness
- Classy hotel at a good price
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $302
- Ignore the other quite ridiculous reviews !
- This is not a 4 star hotel
- Very Impressed
Hyde Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $327
- Wonderful Views
- 5 STAR HOTEL
- Tiny room
Northwest/Regent Park, London | 4 star hotelfrom $267
- Our Best Stay in Europe
- Okay as expected
- Very impressed
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Was better than I expected.
- Style and Luxury ! The best room I ever had in my life !
- Don't judge a Hotel by its exterior!
Mayfair/Soho/West End, London | 5 star hotelfrom $424
- Rude, prejudice and unhelpful.
- Nice rooms, decent price, polite staff
- Quite pleased
Westminster/Belgravia, London | 4 star hotelfrom $253
- Pleasent stay
- Very pleased!
- Great Experience