TripAdvisor Reviews Alamo Lodge San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
It's morning, no story yet but having lunch with my daughter Sonya at La Gloria, no , that's not heaven, nor is it that sleepy little town down in South Texas by the border. It's a Mexican food restaurant at the old Pearl Brewery grounds. Is it any good or just ok, tell ya later,at least my thoughts. Oh, in San Antonio,Texas ( home of the Alamo. Got to La Gloria a bit early and sat in the shade by the SA river taking in the place. Parking was a bit tight but it's Friday ...
... nice, although an awful lot of restaurants, which also all seemed to be serving the biggest portions! We had a nice walk round, before heading back to camp. This morning we are heading to look round the Alamo, before heading to Austin. State count- 19 - New York - New Jersey - Pennsylvania - Ohio - Indiana - Illinois - Wisconsin - Minnesota - South Dakota - Wyoming - Montana - Idaho - Utah - Nevada - California - Arizona - Colorado - New Mexico - ...
... junk that must of taken years to collect.
Then we started to enter what is known as the Texas hill country where we found the best roads we have encountered in America so far, twisty hilly roads, a bit bumpy but not to bad especially with the soft suspension of the BMW. We arrive at Alamo BMW at about 5 and arranged for them to do my bike at about 10:30 while we wait. I will need to start thinking about tyres soon but I ...
... bottom. If anyone asks our advice about the process, I will make sure they purchase a counter depth refrigerator. Hopefully, once we get used to it being in there, it will not seem so large.
Our new family room furniture was delivered today, also. it looks pretty good and is very comfortable. It also fits nicely the way we wanted it to. Part of the back of the couch doesn't stay attached at the bottom, but I think I can fix that easily enough. ...
... I was thinking of maybe seeing if I could stop to see him, but the timing of when this train gets here 11:00 PM, is not great and sadly, he basically chose over the years to remove himself from his family contacts. I would like to talk with him and maybe get some perspective on my dad from this vantage point now after all these years, but it is not to ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
9821 Colonnade Boulevard, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $53
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
1011 E. Houston Street, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
217 N St. Mary's St., San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough), San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton