No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Alamo Lodge San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
Our only activity today was an attempt to get the suitcases fuller before we head home in three weeks. We went to many stores over 6 hours and didn't get much at all, despite trying on lots of clothes. The day was pretty warm but it got overcast so the day was comfortable despite being in the late 80s. For lunch we had Taco Bell and for dinner we had ...
... people and the second "Hidden Passages" tour had 8 people. They really stressed the importance of not touching the walls, ceilings or formations, pointing out that doing so was a third degree felony. Apparently the oils and dirt in human hands can impact the caves, and we could see evidence of that when comparing the first caves that had bats through them 4,000 years ago with the caves that were sealed off ...
... before hitting the road again. Our journey in Texas now begins on Route 10, heading about 5 hours east to San Antonio. Today marks our 4 week countdown to the end of this journey. We were sad for a minute, then repeated ourselves. FOUR WEEKS...that's a lot of time, more time of consecutive travel time than we will probably have until we retire. So we adjusted our attitudes and rejoiced again that we are on this amazing adventure. Once we arrived in ...
... which was a little disappointing. We bought some pastries from a stand, La Panaderia, and they were fantastic so we looked up their location and went there for lunch and more pastries. It was excellent and well priced. The sandwiches and soup were too much and it was so good we went to Walmart and bought a cooler and some ice so we could keep it while we did some Christmas shopping. After shopping we went to the dollar movie and ...
We got up at 0730 hrs. And went down to the buffet breakfast. Angie had three pancakes! I had scrambled eggs and yogurt. And the HI Express cinnamon roll. Left at 0845 for San Antonio. It was overcast. Went through Van Horn, Ft. Stockton, and Ozona where we stopped for gas and lunch at Stripes gas station. Inside Stripes was Laredo Taco Company. Angie had cheese enchiladas which were great. I ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $176
- Right End of the River
- Loved the Westin
205 E Houston St, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $50
1011 E Houston St, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Beautiful with direct acce…
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Great location
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Beautiful old hotel
- Indifferent and depressing
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Large & rather impersonal
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- A Unique Hospitality
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Can not beat it
- Bad stay in November '04...
- Nice hotel with a true courtyard
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Good Hotel--High End
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Location, Interior D…
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton