YourStay Times Square Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... also made a bee-line for the dinosaurs. There are a number of full scale models made mainly of fossil bones and really clear explanations for people, including children to read. The exhibitions reflected the current thinking that birds evolved from dinosaurs. It was noted that to call dinosaurs reptiles in not as correct as it once was as birds are excluded from the reptile group. The museum also showed the development of the dinosaurs over ...
... it either. It appeared to be where New Yorkers go to the beach. A huge beach with no waves (because American beaches have none) with a boardwalk running along it. A half dozen roller coasters that look way to extreme for fairground attractions were huddled together by the entrance. More famously though, is that Coney Island is where the Nathan's hotdog origin took place and that it is the home of the annual hot dog eating competition. ...
... remembered from a previous trip with the kids had Lesley's eyes popping out her head! It had every conceivable food- breakfast, lunch or dinner foods all presented beautifully! No sooner had she eaten her granola did Les say she couldn't wait for tomorrow's breakfast! Lesley so impressed with the American loos, the delicious food, the Californian C******nay, the hotel rooms and the genuine kindness ...
... be to see a baseball game and my brother certainly delivered. Some of his mates we knew came along too and we had a really jolly day of it. The match was easy to follow (I don't care what they say, it's like rounders) but it's the spectacle and culture of the sport that's such fun. It goes on for hours, all afternoon in the sunshine, and everyone is really into it – dressed up in all the Mets gear, singing along to songs and chants, eating ...
... from couch surfing. He was from Sri Lanka, living in Chile and in USA to visit his family. We had a couple drinks, and I headed back home. I spent the majority of the next day sleeping, until me and my host left the house around 4. He had a work meeting and I went and hung out at Times Square again, before heading to the bar where we planned to watch the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight. The bar had delicious child wings with buffalo sauce an blue cheese dressing ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
811 7th Avenue on 52nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Very rude owner
- Dolores Alba
- Best bargain i had in years
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
111 East 48th Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
301 Park Avenue, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $216
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Clinton, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Great stay
- Problems with Cleanliness of Rooms
- Nasty, not worth the $$$