YourStay Times Square Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... work going on to reconstruct the subway station. It is a very different place today. The spaces where the twin towers were are now large square walls of water cascading downwards. On the walls around each one are the names of all those people who lost their lives that day. There is also a new museum to remember the events of that day and pay tribute to those who died and to those who worked to save people or repair the damage. With a long queue ...
... all in full bloom and the city looking great. We also struck perfect weather with only one day of rain. The metro system in New York is dirty and smelly but covers most the city. We were lucky enough to be staying right next to one of the stations, so it was never hard to get anywhere. The subway systems in South America were much cleaner, which really surprised me! Day two we walked across Brooklyn Bridge to Brooklyn. Also checked out the ...
... I still can imagine what the two World Trade Center towers would have looked like when they stood. on 9-11 I was stationed at Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany where the tallest building for miles was 4 stories. Hard to imagine a 100+ story building standing, let alone two of the coming down. The new World Trade Center Tower #1 was hidden by fog
during my visit. ...
Hey Everybody. I am writing to you from New York. We got up this morning at 4:30 am and had to head straight to the airport to catch our plane to New York. When we got on the plane there was a delay because Newark airport was shut down due to a storm so we had to wait for a while. After that it was smooth sailing and next thing we ...
... checked my bags immediately. Another good thing is that none of my bags weren't overweight! :D After I was all checked in and paid for all of my bags I reluctantly said goodbye to my Baby Sister. It was hard because we've never been apart from each other this long, but we made sure not to cry. I told her that a year isn't that long, we'd Skype all the time, and she'll come and visit me. Getting through security was extremely easy as well.. I was selected for the PreCheck line ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!