YourStay Times Square Apartments
Travel Blogs from New York City
Awoke to the first real rainy day on the trip and attempted to book a taxi to Penn station but guess what happens when it rains in The Big Apple? So no possibility at all in spite our very helpful host trying several companies. Fortunately it had stopped by the time we had to vacate so were able to walk the short few minutes to the nearest subway * which wasn't crowded, arriving dry and then had a couple of hrs wait ...
... well in advance. Nevertheless the view was still pretty cool.
FUN FACTS - The statue was actually a present from the French to the Americans to comemorate their alliance during the American revolution. The statue's engineer was the same man who engineered the Eiffel Tower. The statue is actuallt made out of copper! The copper reacts with the air hence why the statue is now green!
From Liberty Island the ferry next took us to ...
... Thought not. Went to sleep very happy girls. Day 2 started early as Natalie and I found ourselves in the gym at 7am having woken up early. When we got back to the hotel around 8 we all got ready to go out for the day and had breakfast at a cafe nearby. Breakfast consisted of a square bagel. Drumroll... a Squagel! Then the shopping started and we went to FAO Shwartz (remember the piano from the film Big?), before walking about 10 blocks to Grand Central Station. We took ...
... not inclined to supplying facts to municipal agencies or by subpoena. Because there is no medical problem included, wellbeing insurance does not cover these social training packages. As a consequence, they are not vulnerable to third-occasion records exchanges. Social schooling system services are not expected to present evidence of enrollment, so participation is absolutely ...
... can be drawn to a magnet. Look for the hallmark stamped on the piece of jewelry to determine what percentage sterling silver it is. Be wary of jewelery without any kind of hallmark, as often it is fake.
Jewelry is something that can last generations. Choose reputable jewelry dealers when considering your next jewelry purchase. Any high-quality jewelry will show superior craftsmanship, and will be well-made. Make sure the jeweler ...
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!