YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the 12 century. I was gobsmacked.
After that we walked through Greenwich Village and over to the East Side and Freddie showed me the historic music venues and locations of the 60's and 70;s bringing the history of this part of New York to life.
Being a local musician and producer who has gigged in the city for many years, he is extremely knowledgable about the area. The tour was predominately on foot and he had many anecdotes to convey, ...
... Crimson to Carole King, quite a change in musical genres. This theater is a newer one and is basically under ground level because the street level is the mezzanine level. The girl playing Carole King, Jessie Mueller was incredible and she has just won the Tony Award for Best Actress this year, and we could see why. One of the best things about this show was that they had musicians playing on stage live at times. One thing I didn't know ...
... you because there's no place to stop. When we get into the crown, there were 2 guys whose job it is to sit up there all day and answer questions about the Statue. Apparently the crown wobbles back and fourth about 4 inches, and they only put in a cooling system 3 years ago.
There's not a lot of room up the top, so you don't really get a lot of time to take everything in. What you really want time for though is to catch your ...
... It was funny, witty and very entertaining with tongue in cheek. We then took in the sights and sounds of Times Square by just sitting and taking in the atmosphere. We asked the taxi driver to drive past the new World Trade Centre and then to dinner with David and Doni at an Italian Restaurant in Soho, and home to ...
... hours transcribing our adventures via my index finger and iPhone. I'd missed out on a lot of sleep and any encouragement to continue the blog or to supply the next chapter had at best been tepid. The entries to date, I thought, could be expanded upon down track into a book - that is, a more detailed telling of the story. How such a book might materialise is of course beyond me. Crowd sourcing I suppose; that's what one does these days when a financial backer doesn't fall from ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!