YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Each was carrying many paper shopping bags and they were walking around very slowly. Some sort of art display or protest?
Back on the train and out to Coney Island. This train went over the Manhattan Bridge. Great view of the city from the train. Went to the Coney Island Luna Park and Wes had to hold me back from going on any rides (not). Some looked white knuckle rides for me. There was one where the passengers we lying on their stomachs as they were hurtled in the air ...
... was another bus line called Bolt, so he left us and found them. There was no ticket office, just a guy organising the buses. Joe reported back to us so I went with him and found out there was a bus going to New York at 12:30 and there was a standby line. I went to a Greyhound guy who was organising their buses and asked him whether they were putting on extra buses and he basically said no, so we collected the girls and quickly moved into the Bolt ...
... original buildings is very fitting. It is two water features that cover the whole original footprints of the sites of the two buildings that the planes crashed into. It is really nice that everybody who was lost has their name engraved on the side of the water feature. People leave white roses on the names. The place was really busy. There is also a Museum. I didn't want to go into the Museum, the Tribute Centre was enough for me.
We left the Centre and got on the ...
... few of us couldn't help but mimic at every opportunity. On the way up we went through glen canyon, finger lakes and geneva. When we got there me and a girl from Israel and an Irish guy went out for dinner then went to see the Falls from the Canadian side all lit up like a rainbow. The next day we went to see the falls again and did 'the maid of the mist' boat ride through the falls. We got very wet but fortunately we were given a very fetching ...
... decks on 69 and 70. Helen and I had a quick look at 5th Ave while the kids did Greenwich Village. We all took the train back uptown (!!) - they walked through Central Park (saw a raccoon and chipmunk - envious because I wanted to see a raccoon while over here). We went to the deli - magnifient displays of fruit and all sorts of food. Raspberries and blueberries $5 for three punnets. PM back downtown to see ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!