YourStay Times Square Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... are in Fort Tryon National Park, in Washington Heights, about W190th Street.
The land was bought by John D Rockerfeller, In fact, he practically financed the whole enterprise! The Cloisters houses the medieval arts and artifacts of the Met [ Metropolitan Museum of Art]. They are a combination of some medieval buildings bought in Europe and shipped to the US, where they were reassembled, stone by stone, and new medieval style buildings. John D ...
... a 15 minute flight and so unsure which helicopter was his I filmed six different helicopters coming in to land. And yet each one emptied and there was no sign of him. Thirty minutes later and he finally did come back with a skip in his step. It turned out they'd upgraded him to a longer flight for free! And it sounds as though it had been an experience of a lifetime. After a great meal in queens it was time to say goodbye as Dad caught his flight home. We hope ...
... students and teachers. I could not have asked for a better group or destination like the Galapagos. I have learned and experienced so much on this unforgettable trip. This trip will always be cherished until my death. Until next time trip…
Max M-From the beginning the first meetings discussing a trip packed with adventure and discovery, I was immediately delighted; however, none of my greatest fantasies could have pictured what was to come! From ...
... From Asian Animals, to Asian peoples to birds of the world, to reptiles and amphibians, to South American and Mexican people, to Pacific Peoples, to marine life and ecosystems, to dinosaurs and African mammals, to primates the list is endless. I enjoyed exploring the dinosaurs and Native American exhibits the most probably, but there were so many things to see it is hard to recall them all. ...
Bus trip to Boston we arrived at the destination at at 6 30 in morning for a four drive to Boston On the way we stopped for breakfast and another stop to Harvard university Massachusetts. Around midday we toured around Boston City and the Usss Constituation Had lunch and look around the Market Left Boston around 5 got home after 10 pm a big ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
234 West 48th Street, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $55
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!