YourStay Times Square Apartments
Check rates and availability for this hotel
Find the best prices for YourStay Times Square Apartments from our 6 partners. Show all partners
Travel Blogs from New York City
... activities, I simply reminded her that 40 was coming no matter what, she was going to wake up and do something she had always wanted with the people that matter most (at least three based on my earlier tongue lashing).
We awoke to Griffin asking for the ipad first, then saying Happy 40th birthday. He snugged up to Momma and wiggled for the next 30 minutes before we decided to get up so that we could catch the ferry in. There is a rush hour ferry ...
... the local sports bar to check it out. In all the American bars they have the seats at the bar just like on the telly! Feels weird sitting there with people ordering over you. Good for banter with people watching the game though.
On the best bluebird day we chose to do the Brooklyn Bridge. We subwayed over to Brooklyn and walked back over. Seriously couldn't have asked for a better day, the blue sky just made it so pretty. It took roughly 20 minutes to walk - which we thought ...
... stunning views.... I still can't look down though eeekkk! Didn't do much for our first night just ate LOTS of food in a Mexican restrant and went to bed at 8 lol... Still exhausted from our jobs and the jet lag.
The next morning weather was **** boooo... we wanted to go and see 9/11 memorial but didn't know how to get there. Should have only been a 7 min walk but took about an hour because George being George wouldn't let me ...
... and my cheeky little step nieces - I show them the crowd at Macy’s at 8:45 on a Saturday night with the camera on my iPhone!
With no purchases I make my way to the PATH train, heading down the wrong stairs at first and getting that little bit extra exercise walking around the underground trying to work out where I am. The sun has disappeared for the night now and when I find my way I find a very full train and I make my way back to New Jersey after another long day in ...
... off at Battery park again and had a look around. Walked up to Wall street and had lunch. We are well and truly over the rude and arrogant NESBPs. (if you don't know what it means send me an email) Information received that Rocky is thirsty and wants to check out the Craic in Ireland. Need to get there fast so we organise a car to the airport. Just so happens that these are the biggest rains in a while so lots of roads flooded. 2 and a half hours from Broadway ...
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $230
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $299
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $264
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $470
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $297
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $245
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $170
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $271
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $279
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $335
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $248
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $245
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $217
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $309
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $276
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $200
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $301
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $264
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $385
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $99
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!