YourStay Times Square Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... surprise Ryan aced it. We encouraged mum to go next to get over her nerves, and surprisingly, she was just as good as Ryan - even better at navigating the cones. Barry, our instructor and guide was excellent - he was really patient and made the tour really fun. He took umpteen photos of us too, which was great. We went around all the sites of Philly in 2 hours with a short break in the middle, as it can be taxing on your feet, legs and back. It's hard to imagine ...
... shop, then sold out to a chain and started again, only couldn't use his name again..
Headed up town to the Transit museum which is located in a disused underground station.. Brilliant museum with lots of stories and memorabilia, including preserved trains from 1912 to 1988 in the actual station. I'd recommend it...
So far, we have boat, foot, train travel.......all by 2 pm.....
Now I am sat in the theatre - half way through the performance and WOW it is awesome. I have definitely got a little emotional at times, but I think I shall blame that on being a woman. The little girl who plays young Nala was amazing, as was the little Simba. But I think Scar and Zazu are by far my favourite characters so far. Oh oh, and the lady who plays Rafiki too - she is incredible. At one point she is swinging onto the stage back ...
... later i wake up with my tummy growling and grumbling. This is familiar territory what should i eat??? There's Nutella Crepes with Banana & Strawberries, Hot soups and Gourmet Sandwiches at Mom's Kitchen, there's Thiru the Dosa man @Washington Park, there's thin crust pizza @Vapiano. The more I think about all my options the louder the growling and grumbling gets.
Finally i decide just for old time's sake i should got to the "University Place Gourmet Deli" this is ...
... For 90 mesmerizing minutes, Audra McDonald is Billie Holiday singing, recounting her life story while becoming increasingly “drunk” and incoherent. No exaggeration – this is the best “musical” and among the best Broadway shows we’ve ever seen. The United Nations and the chaos in the streets outside – these 90 minutes more than made up for it.
All of this is what makes a visit to New York worthwhile. See ya again ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!