YourStay Times Square Apartments
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... inside already. It's pretty hard to miss. Alongside the Library of Congress, this would have to be one of my favorite buildings I've seen in my life. I just have a certain appreciation for the complexity of a beautifully constructed building, especially one of European architectural influence. This one pretty much knocked my socks off! Some number of hours later, our tour came together again ...
It was raining steadily when I left the museum, and my flimsy little fold-up umbrella was of little value to get me to Chinatown where I planned to have dinner. Marc insisted Ping’s Seafood was the best place, and from what I recall dining with him there a few years ago it was pretty good. I was in the mood for some spicy Sichuan rather than Cantonese, though, and settled on a place that offered Hot Pot. I think of hot pot as a boiling cauldron of spicy broth ...
... We left it too late when we finally decided to try and get tickets to an event. Ended up wondering around the streets, bought some 2015 flashing glasses, pizza and some alcohol. Went back to our room and drunk then went up to the balcony for the countdown. Didn't even see the ball drop on tv. Quite happy we didn't line up in Times Square. Would have died in the cold. Also discovered our new favourite shop (gk and I not Mitch).. Whole foods. Gluten free (me)/clean eating ...
... met 3 hours prior. None of us had the heart to tell them they were mistaken. We went back to the hotel, got some sleep and left early for the airport. He earlier so than I. So never did get his contact info. Meet cute number 2 was on a long distance flight across from the US to Frankfurt, germany in 2009 or 10. We noticed each otter emidiately on the plane. Andi was s striking man. A little younger than me but mature through trips like the one he was returning from doing voluntary ...
... an internet connection, so had to end up going down to the foyer of the hotel to send the email to Arnah. We are very happy with the Bus company we chose, because the buses are so frequent and the commentary is excellent by all the operators. However, they all remind us too often that they and the drivers rely on our tips and they've gathered a wealth of knowledge which is to our advantage and which saves us time and money. Spare me ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!