YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Yep, you guessed it...NBA Store. We went in and he was in his element. More basketball jerseys than you could think of! It was pretty cool and I enjoyed looking around at all the different teams jerseys. I said I would like to buy one, so had a look in the kids section, because the men's small are still HUGE!! As for what team I was going to get, I was just picking it off the colours! Phil follows New York Knicks and LA Clippers the most, but also has jerseys for a few other ...
... a tourist is difficult. The subway map is confusing, much more so than the London Underground, and the directions we have to the hostel are rubbish. We catch a train from the airport into Queens, and then we are lost for ideas so jump in the first available taxi. This is something I found during my four days here; and I made a small pledge to myself to be nicer to London tourists from now on instead of swearing at them under my ...
... Tonight I have been packing for our trip back to the UK. Thomas is going home for a week and I am going to stay a bit longer, for 2.5weeks until the 18th June. We are so excited to meet my little nephew, celebrate his christening, hear all about Rach’s travelling, party at Katie and John’s wedding and generally catch up with all our family and friends (and new babies / bumps) who we have been missing so much. See you soon ...
... the train back into Manhattan and go to Greenwich Village...where there is a new Stumptown, LOL. I didn't feel like I could walk another step at this point, so scrunched in on a bench between two tables and read for a while, managed to drag myself through Washington Square Park and found a subway stop to head to Chinatown.
I knew I wasn't going to go anywhere for dinner, so asked ...
... test are for safety reasons. This involves inspection of areas of the car such as tyres, brakes, suspension and steering. Keep in mind that although the MOT demonstrates a vehicle met the specified MOT standards before testing, it certainly not certifies the trouble or state of your vehicle, and despite the opinions of some drivers, is certainly no substitute for a service.
Cars can fail an MOT test for the simplest of things, including ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!