YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... week! However, Thomas and mum enjoyed it although Dad kept referring to it as dross so the final verdict was slit 50:50.
Friday mostly consisted of shopping. I love seeing the Salvation army volunteers on the streets jingle their bells and dance and sing along to their Christmas music. They look so happy and enthusiastic it’s infectious. I can’t help but think of the episode of Friends when ...
... a block of the walk. We stopped off to peruse the stalls in Chelsea Market and then made our way back to the flat.
There was only one way to cap off such a fantastic Monday and that was with a few cocktails on the rooftop of 230 Fifth. The Empire State building did not disappoint us either and was a vibrant red, green and white.
Unfortunately it rained in the morning on Tuesday so Juliet, Rach and I went to ...
Friday we visited Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island with a million other tourists on one of many ferries, after going to three separate offices to get tickets, get them verified and then get new ones! What a palaver but so worth it. Ellis Island was deeply moving seeing film and hearing stories told by people desperate to leave places like Poland, Russia and ...
... stadium in the Bronx.
Meanwhile Gav, Josh & Jack headed off to do a tour of "Madison Square Garden". They were very much looking forward to it. I headed off in search of a couple of key iconic sites from Seinfeld. First stop was the "Restaurant". Found out it was only a few metro stops down our Red Line and then a couple of blocks walk. I found it quite easily and was quite excited. Took a few photos of ...
... several pizzas at Motorinos restaurant and we were not disappointed with Ms. Ray's recommendation.
After filling our bellies to maximum capacity, we hailed a taxi. What would a trip to New York be without stopping by Times Square! We walked around that crowded, media flooded, maniac infested, but magnetizing area for a little while. A little of Times Square goes a long way and we were soon back on the subway headed to our apartment for the ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!