YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... you can have a corner with a gargoyle? Why just roof a building when you can plonk a big gold statue at the very apex? We passed the Supreme Court building (think the end of the Wall Street movie) which is comprised of a long line of stupendous roman columns. I mean we all know it looks like that but when you're actually standing in front of the building it's very overwhelmingly large and ...
... and the first word he utters "That's so Zef". I mean really now! He went as far as even rapping the lyrics to "Butterfly" or whatever that song is called.
Mache- the tour guide was a typical anti establishment bloke, who made numerous jokes and had us in stitches with his quick wit and well rounded knowledge of not just New York but also many other countries. He constantly drew parallel's to ...
... in Times Square where you can wait hours to get to the front to buy a ticket. There are however 2 other outlets, one at South Street seaport downtown near the Brooklyn Bridge. On arrival there, tickets were acquired immediately to Jersey Boys at 40% off and no queue! The big bonus was the area - it was beautiful! At pier 17 on the East River just nestled under the Brooklyn Bridge, the South Street Seaport was home to a range of various pop up eateries. Had yummy wood fired ...
... start having success! Our hotel in Tribeca was adorable and very conveniently placed outside a subway. I think for the first day and a half we all commented about 5 times a day about how cute the fire escapes down the sides of the cute buildings were. Very ‘Rent-esque’. Very apt for what we planned on being a very musical time. Lock arrived the following day and we had a brief bubbles family catch up before seeing our first musical!
For a family ...
... two bars, buffet dining, day and night cruises, and
friendly staff. Festiva is the perfect location for parties of 40-100 people
comfortably (certified for 149 passengers). Call Festiva at 973-626-1846 or
732-910-1610 to hear about our favorable rates or arrange a tour. Proposals ...
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!