YourStay Times Square Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews YourStay Times Square Apartments New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... of Brews with Gemma to meet Rich and the rest of Deloitte for some drinks for Rich’s leaving do. I can’t believe it’s nearly time for them to go home already.
Katie (my friend from university) and husband John arrived after lunch on Sunday 23rd November. We were so excited about their trip we didn’t know where to start. We decided to throw them head first into the New York ...
... later i wake up with my tummy growling and grumbling. This is familiar territory what should i eat??? There's Nutella Crepes with Banana & Strawberries, Hot soups and Gourmet Sandwiches at Mom's Kitchen, there's Thiru the Dosa man @Washington Park, there's thin crust pizza @Vapiano. The more I think about all my options the louder the growling and grumbling gets.
Finally i decide just for old time's sake i should got to the "University Place Gourmet Deli" this is ...
... BLOODY ENDLESS subway stairs that this time, buggered my knee too, are a bit of a well, *****, really!
I am so tough & so proud of being so tough but sometimes so tough that I can’t express the level of pain & it comes across as a ****** of air of indifference to others, well at least I imagine it does anyway & actually don’t give a fat rats rings if it does! What I have achieved in the last 10 years since sustaining this injury ...
... br> We stopped for a few supplies on the way home and then took the subway back to our stop which is Grand Central. Tomorrow we hope to explore the old station a bit more closely as all we have seen so far is the subway part - not the part movies are made in.
I am not sure what else we plan to see tomorrow but it will be some part of NYC via subway and walking and we will update you soon on our adventures.
... a show filled with music, acrobatics, magic and a great twist we did not see coming.
Andy left NY on Friday to continue his tour of the USA. After a jam packed couple of weeks we had a very quiet weekend to re-coup.
Central Park is one of my favourite places to go in the city. We must go up there nearly every day, either to run around the reservoir (about 7km) or just for a walk away from the buzz of ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!