Airport View Hotel

PO Box 247, Plot 34 Kiwafu Close, Entebbe, Uganda | Hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

Travel Blogs from Entebbe

Day 16 - week 5

A travel blog entry by pink_panther


... Also when we were at the supermarket we brought a 12 packet of dounts. It was 10 minute walk to the hotel. The name of are hotel was "Karibu Guest House." When we got the the hotel we checked in and got situated in are hotel. We are only staying for about 2 days. For dinner and lunch we made sandwiches. We did that for both days.
Cheese = 3.98
Bread = 1.75
Ham =1.75
Dounts = ...

Ethiopia Nightmare continues

A travel blog entry by hobartfamily

So after a couple of hour wait in Addis Ababa we borders a plane to Entebbe boarding call, just a rush of people to a gate. When we got on we found the worst breaches of air safety. Firstly the allocated seats mean nothing. None if us could sit together as the staff kept telling me it's free seating. Next we found that some seats had two people sharing one seat! I could not even ...

Blessed with the feeling of being home

A travel blog entry by


... one of the people here in Uganda.

I have the desire to do something great in this country because there is so much potential and there are so many issues I could not just take and acecpt when living here. Who knows which plans God has for my future... But wherever I will be, I want to carry Uganda in my heart. Whatever God seeds will grow and give a beautiful, big, fruitful plant. I feel so richly blessed and I want to thank my Lord Jesus for bringing me here.

Chimp time

A travel blog entry by dianaford

... taking up the whole island. Only 5% is for staff and visitors, the other 95% is forest where the chimps can range freely. They have feeding times 4 times a day to supplement their diet, as there is not enough nutrition for them all in the forest. They also have pens to sleep in at the main part, but if they choose not to come back at night that is fine too.

There are 48 chimps on the island, 47 of which are either orphaned with no-one to ...

Early is better

A travel blog entry by besomeone


I had no idea what I expected Uganda to look like. It was around 5 o'clock when we started our descent into Entebbe. We were flying over Lake Victoria when we started to get closer and closer to the water. It was exciting but I was nervous at the same time, we were almost touching the water when we hit the runway. The airport is right on the edge of Lake Victoria, it was beautiful arriving at sunset. Reds, oranges and soft tones of pink ...

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This hotel, located on PO Box 247, Plot 34 Kiwafu Close, Entebbe, is near Entebbe Wildlife Education Centre.
Map this hotel

    More great choices in Entebbe

    Search for more deals in Entebbe


    TripAdvisor Reviews Airport View Hotel Entebbe

    4.00 of 5 stars Excellent