How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Airport Inn Jackson
Travel Blogs from Jackson
... gutter trash that had sought shelter in a 5 star restaurant. Whoops. Lucky for us the takeout counter was also the bar and the bartender found our situation hilarious. The staff at Lou's are the most hospitable, friendly and accommodating staff we have come across. This restaurant also happened to serve up the most amazing Italian food we have had during our travels. Whilst waiting for our food the bar tender ...
... while the dealer is trying to solve the problem. But then, whom should we come across at the dealer but our new found friends, the Mississippi Drill Team. They had been at Drill Team practice in the morning and were on a break before reconvening for another practice in the evening. During their break, they had the bright idea to pop by Got Gear Motorsports for a gander and lo and behold, who is already there but us, fixing the bumblebee's bum. So together, we all stood around and waited ...
... to have him with us to enjoy this moment especially given the amount of time he had to put in in resolving the issues with the Title.
With our bumblebee well and truly now in our hands, we are ready to rock and roll!
Watched the drill team practice this evening and Bobby took Jude pillion on his bike as he did a couple of sequences. Looked really great old madam sitting there like lady muck on his bike! At the end of ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
- Filled up with fuel – regular $36.00 at $2.30 per gallon
- Mississippi Blues Trail markers x 3:
- The Blue Room
- Willie Dixon (birth place is Vicksburg)
- The Red Tops
- Michel's Record ...