Ain Shams Obelisk Hostel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Cairo
... around getting mcdonalds for lunch and Starbucks coffees!! We then headed back to the hotel and chilled out for a bit until 6pm when we all met up and walked down the street to a restaurant and had dinner!! Then we headed back to the hotel and had an early night because we had to get on the bus and leave Cairo at ...
... film set in the modern era should kill off the bandits and replaced them with the touts for reality and strict continuity. I dislike touts in my own country (and others) but these ******* were on steroids and they don’t give flying *&%$ where I come from.
We sat on the bottom rung stones where millions of others have sat and gazed out over the desert to other pyramids in the distance – had our picture taken possibly where the famous ANZAC ...
It was a rude awaking when the alarm went off at 4:30am. We had a 6:45am flight to Cairo. After a quick shower we were rushed onto our busses to set off for the airport. As we had so many people doing the overnight tour in Luxor, 3 Egyptian Air Boeing 737's were charted to transfer all of us to Cairo. We were schedule on the first flight out at 6:45am but departed at 7:15am - not my fault To give ...
... and crowding, dirty, least had nothing for them to steal. Thankfully our translator and tour staff came to the rescue and I was able to bolt, but what an eye opener. No more pictures! But really makes you wonder, this kid carry sticks, with no shoes, a thread bare shirt and dirty shorts, has a nice smart phone?! I would say a samsung 4 or something close to that size. Sure makes you wonder. The passing traffic, everything from big rigs, cars, pick ...
... 8216;button’ the instructions said you had to push - was hidden on the back of the safe door rather than the front where all the other buttons were.
4. Find out how to get wifi in the hotel reception - even if no use at the moment for me - able to at least tell the others.
1. Getting my laptop to work with with the hotel Wifi or the new USB internet dongle - consider me an extremely grumpy person tonight as I go to ...
Other places to stay in Cairo
وسط البلد, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $108
- Wouldn't have changed a thing
- Shame about the AirConditioning
- Good hotel, lousy food
باب البحر, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $202
- Un hotel con mucho ruido, mal ubicado para turistas
- Excellent hotel
- Ups and Downs
وسط البلد, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $111
- Very good choice
- Mixed, but mostly positive feelings
- Club services not up to scratch
Al Uruba, Heliopolis, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $120
قصر الدبر, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $102
- I was disappointed.
- Great Views,Poor serivce in reception
- Central and comfortable
وسط البلد, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $138
زمالك, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $169
- Loved this place !!!
- Value for money but rooms desperately need renovation
- Great week
Ring Road- Mirage City, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Great Hotel
- Nice hotel, shame about the location
- Fabulus service.
3 El Thawra Council St Zamalek, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $148
- Loved the Sofitel El Gezirah
- Me encantó el Sofitel El Gezirah
- J'ai adoré le Sofitel El Gezirah
65 Abd El Hamid Badawi st, Heliopolis, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $85
- Family friendly
- Accueillant pour les familles
- Nice hotel with good customer service
60 Giza Street, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- There are better hotels in Cairo
- Enjoyed Pyramisa Immensely
- Just okay
1, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $278
- Calm and Elegant
- Pure Luxury.
- Great Cairo Hotel
51, Al Orouba Street, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $77
- Mi è davvero piaciuto
- Simply loved it
بولاق, Cairo | 4 star hotel
- Great value & Superb location
- Poor show!
- Helpful and friendly staff throughout
1115 Cornish El Nile, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $101
- Cairo Landmark
- Bad sevice Corrupt staff
- Very Helpful Staff
يلهاماشيجي, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $116
Abdel Hamid Badawi Street Extension, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $97
3 El Tayaran Street, Nasr City, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $70
Emtedad Makram Obeid Street, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $147
El Shaheed Sayed Zakaria Street, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $171
PO Box 8 Cairo Airport, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $65
وسط البلد, Cairo | 5 star hotelfrom $162
Ext. 26th of July St., Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $87
300 Pyramdis Road, Cairo | 3 star hotelfrom $55
زمالك, Cairo | 3 star hotelfrom $75
- Great value for money - loved the Golden Tulip Hotel
- Very good hotel
- Good location
3 Saraya El Gezira street Zamalek, Cairo | 4 star hotelfrom $79