Africa Jade Thalasso
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
TripAdvisor Reviews Africa Jade Thalasso Korba
Travel Blogs from Korba
... members slept in the neighboring room. And we kissed passionately. She wore her head-scarf and a thick "djellaba" robe. It was difficult to kiss a girl who wore such clothing. But, we had fun.
-----The next time she brought me to this room, I got to see her black hair. It felt dry and rough, it never saw the sun. My girlfriend looked free and comfortable. She wore Western clothes. We spent an hour kissing and exploring each ...
Among Mwassan's three teen-aged daughters, one covered her hair. Another one exposed her long black braid, and was rather pretty. I watched these two doing housework. The plump one with her hair covered did all the work. The pretty one sat and played with her phone.
Walking through the farming company, Mwassan's daughters never looked at or greeted anyone. It seemed like the two ...
... laugh in glee. He was a one-man party.
- - He told me something in Arabic which meant: "I'm in charge of this farming company." But, the only thing he was in charge of was a flock of ten sheep.
- - Saloha and Shamsidin told me: He was a "fou" (crazy man).
- - He heard one day that I wanted to buy a donkey. He was wearing a "kashabiya" - a fuzzy brown robe with its pointy hood over his head. Whenever he saw me, he ...
... are under the assumption that it is stated in the Koran that women need to
wear head scarves. However it is actually just personal preference. There is no law in their
religion stating that they must wear it.
4) Most Tunisians believe that the revolution would not have happened if it were not for communication through social media.
5) Tourism is Tunisia's biggest source of wealth.
... even though he was ethincally Serbian so both sides claim him as their own.
The only ones that really escape the whole mess are the Slovenes. They live way up north next to Italy and Austria and somehow stayed above the fray. Slovenia went running for the exits at the first opportunity to get away from its crazy cousins and was the first to become independent. Its now a full EU member and uses the Euro as its currency. And really, if you ...