Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
TripAdvisor Reviews Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... come off feeling very dizzy, but laughing! We then run to the actually Harry Potter ride, not far away. This is a new ride, you enter thru the castle gates and make your way down the passageways and corridors of Hogwarts School. There are various rooms that you visit including Dumbledore's office, and Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, whilst queuing for the ride. The ride is a 4 person car and it another 3d motion moving vehicle. It does state on numerous signs in the ...
Spent a couple nights in South Beach before heading out on Jam Cruise. Have a meal at a street side restaurant and you'll get some of the best people watching around. Also spent a day renting a pontoon boat with the Hawaii crew and cruised around the Miami intercostal, got to see how the rich people of Miami live by looking from the water into their ...
... And actually when I thought I was going to have a complete luggage search upon arrival at MIA the guy was actually really cool and let me go after answering the same questions again. The lack of make up, tan, casual clothes and fedora on my head probably does make me look a bit dodgy! Ha ha Just at MIA waiting for my next flight to LA, meeting up with Mark, another Couchsurfing buddy who tells me that the weather forecast today is GREAT and he's planning to take ...
... our hostel, so we spent quite a bit of time getting back! We did find a little shopping centre on the way back, with a pet store where we played with some kittens for a while. Always time well spent!
On Sunday we took an open top bus tour around Miami Beach and downtown Miami. This was quite good, but not as good as others we have done. Downtown Miami didn’t really have much to offer, and we just drove around looking at mildly ...
... he said had “more ice than cream”) and I had some almonds from a nut booth. We sat down and I noticed a very friendly squirrel across the path. I threw a nut near me but the birds got it so I threw it to the middle of the path. He scurried closer and I thought I’d try my luck and put a nut right on Stu and I’s lap. Sure enough the cheeky squirrel climbed up our legs and stole it! IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! We then checked out fifth avenue (known for ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!