Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... was good to get away from Miami Beach for a brief excursion into the real South Florida, where ordinary people actually live. At Chili's we enjoyed a decent Tex-Mex meal as well as the Coronarita - a combination of a Corona beer and a Margarita. Also great company from Karen, who later helped us go shopping in one of the major malls in this area. The Coronaritas were surprisingly tasty (and potent). Probably ...
... which was really nice. When we arrived at the everglades, which is like a huge national park area full of these swamps where alligators live. So we went on this boat tour to find alligators, and our texas boat tour guide made the ride even more awesome, with his jokes and accent. So we saw only like some baby alligators and small ones, but it was still a nice experience. After that we saw an ...
... with a detour. The sidewalks were under construction. We had to take an elevator down to the ticketing level. That mixed the arriving and departing passengers, making for quite a zoo-fest.
Even though we were on the right level we still had a very long way to go. Leslie's hip was really bothering her so it was a painful excursion. Even so, she refused to get a wheelchair.
We finally made it to ...
... grow with time. We must warn you that its not a simple ledger system. It involves lots of rigorous recognition criteria - but I wouldn't expect you to understand. Anyway, our first friend was a boy from Slummies and he was basically free wheeling for the duration of his varsity holidays. Can't say we interacted too much (curious bystanders might even be led to believe that we didn't even make eye contact), but it was enough for us to feel proud of ourselves. ...
... outside eating marinated steak and potatoes and chatting about baseball and politics! They were a really interesting couple with lots of stories to tell, having lived all over America. We even got to see the deer coming out for a drink in the pond at dusk which was so amazing to see, like a safari in their back garden! After three nights in tiny hostel bunks, we slept well in our own gorgeous room with en suite, and after planning to get up early to hit seaworld when it ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!