Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Last night was my last in Miami. What a place !!! There is such a vibe here, must be seen to be believed ! Probably one of the top 3 places I have ever been to. Did not get to see downtown Miami, I booked into an Ocean Front Hotel for 2 days/2 nights on South Beach (most of the Tourists come here, but also many of the locals too), so much happening, I never got to leave the area. Was going to stay 3, but have decided to also see Hollywood beach which is apparently the 2nd ...
... strategically located on board. We stopped off at Burger King about half way (2 hours into the trip). Then it was on to the final stretch, through Key Largo and the other Keys and on to Miami. I decided to get off the bus at the Miami International Airport stop as there was a bus that went straight to South Beach from there. Unfortunately, it was a little bit of a rigmarole getting to the point where the South Beach bound bus departed from. It involved a bit ...
... It was good but close game, impotent was only that we saw Lebron James dunk. After the car we got in the Metro Mover which is a rail system in Miami, to see a little of the skyline. Our travel guide advised us to droit because it is free and you can see so much of the city, it was stupid and boring you can't see anything and it takes forever together back where you started. We ended up parking at a publix again and went to ...
We spent the rest of the week in South Beach just relaxing.
We rented a bike one day and rode up and down the paths along the beach.
We found out the name of one of favourite local drinks - Miami Vice.
We went to the Holocaust Memorial which we found very moving.
We went to a drag queen show which was fun.
All in all, this part of the trip was very nice. We tried to relax and enjoy the area before our cruise ...
... into their throng, even if I couldn’t keep up with them and my excuse was mostly that I couldn’t afford too. At U$16 for Rum & Coca in club I was out of budget on one drink! Apparently this wasn’t even the most expensive place. A nightclub where the rich and famous hang-out called Meastro was charging U$36 for a Yeagermeister! Ouch...
All was good and my days consisted of a little shopping, a walking tour of ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Adrian Hotels Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!