Admiral Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Admiral Bed and Breakfast Seattle
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... the mosquitoes are bad this season.
Noreen and I split a Caesar salad. When it arrived I said, "Waitress there are dead fish in my salad." I love anchovies.
If I could Groundhog a day, it would be Embarkation Day. We meet new friends and sail away to new adventures. We will head to Pier 91 to board the Solstice around 11:30. Part 2 will follow a few hours later (hopefully).
... br> old maps. The girls were leaving that afternoon, so we parted ways with the
promise of a pit stop in Utah, and then Seb and I moved our belongings from the
Green Tortoise to the Moore Hotel, our saviour from the accommodation crisis.
We checked in and were pleasantly surprised with how nice the rooms were:
spacious, clean and with the comfiest bed we’d felt since our own.
Of course, as soon as we checked in and settled, the Green
... horsepower V12.
This will probably be your last opportunity to see anyone ever race a Maybach, so be sure to check it out:
Loved The Video? Share It!
http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2014/6/4/Ca n-the-Mercedes-S-Class-Maybach-Really-R ...
"All my bags are packed I'm ready to go". Departure day has arrived. The Reykjavík excursions bus took us to the Blue Lagoon. What an operation. For a mere $64, the comfort package provides you with a towel, a robe, entry to the facility, the right to smear an algae-based mud mask on yourself plus one drink from the bar in the lagoon area. All that and the chance to soak in the hot effluent water from the nearby power plant. ...
... to Apples but the adult version. Rosie and marianne - take note. The final weekend in America! This also happened to be Steph's birthday and she had been invited to a girls weekend in Leavenworth, a small town in Washington. We were camping in a site just outside Leavenworth with 3 of her girl friends; Amanda, Lizzie and Erica. The first night, we went out to Leavenworth to find some karaoke bars. I did a great rendition of respect and a panic at the disco song and I also joined in ...
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $231
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $217
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $228
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $223
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $219
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $281
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $244
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $187
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $206
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $449
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $219
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $220
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $143
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $108