Admiral Bed and Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Seattle
... on tv, no one is watching it but there apparently has to be noise going 24/7. Maybe I'll try an experiment and smile at everyone that I see! Bring a little Maui nei to the Mainland!
One more flight to go...hopefully I'll sleep all the way to Chicago...
... person buried there but soon spotted an extended Chinese family paying respects to Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee ... Buried side by side in a small enclosure, fans arrive there in dribs & drabs to sit in silence opposite the tombstones...touching. Made the walk back home to Capitol Hill and then out to Central for movie - After NYC thought it appropriate to watch Rear Window there...what a film !! Said bye to Daniel & Bryan there. A great place and great food ...
... in my head when I read about this, but here's a just the facts ma'am explanation. Big salmon live out in the salty water, but they need to swim back upriver into the freshwater lakes to reproduce. Man made dams and locks on the river block their path. At Chittenden there is an underground room beside the dam with a glass wall where you can watch huge salmon fighting the current to get through a doggie door sized opening in ...
... afternoon so he dropped me off back at the hostel. I walked along the riverbank and a bike path (depsite the hills they seem to be quite into it here, although that could be a fair weather thing) towards the university (U-) district. I ended up walking back through oil rig park and alongside some jettys. In some instance boats are stacked in cages and a folk lift truck is used to pull them out. The U-district is nothing special and most of the buildings just look ...
... The photos of Mount St. Helens show the devastation that the eruption caused…there are large areas of mountain sides with bare ground littered with broken gray wood that used to be trees and many tree stumps where they cut the tree ruminants away. And you can tell that something disastrous happened there. Other hillsides were planted with millions of trees over the years. There are several photos where you can see these ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Admiral Bed and Breakfast Seattle
Other places to stay in Seattle
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Loved it!
- Wrong Room Key at the Westin
- Smoke, Smoke and more Smoke...
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $198
- Nice touch from the Sheraton
- This is a great place to stay!
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $214
- Dark and Cold are four letter words for me
- Great Contemporary Atmosphere
- A great business hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Comfortable Stay for Our Family of 4
- Great Experience
- Spacious, Clean room, good location
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- Great location, great rooms, great hotel!
- Great week
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $172
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $108
- Old Doubletree in Seattle
- Additional Parking Fee!!!
- Pay for what you get...
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $121
- Worst Restaurant I have EVER dined in
- Nice airport hotel
- Excellent hotel, great choice for business travellers
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Hot Water Would Have Been Nice
- Nice place, great location
- Very comfortable
Downtown, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $152
- Not what we'd expected
- Best staff on earth!!!!!
- Nice hotel with big rooms.
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $215
- Seamless transition to Fairmont
- A must stay
- Weekend at the Fairmont (June 4-6)
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $143
- Interesting Marriott Property
- Tired and Disappointing
- Kind of worn out!
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $240
- Seattle Marriot 4eva
- FAR Exceeded Expectations
- New Hotel, friendly, efficient staff
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- Staying there again next trip to Seattle
- The Edgewater made our vacation!!!
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $122
- A good value in Seattle
- Best Value for Budget Hotel
- Great deal
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Good Location
- HONEYMOON WITHOUT THE HONEY
Downtown, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $187
- Good location
- Awful Hotel
Downtown, Seattle | 5 star hotelfrom $351
Seattle Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $149
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Walk to the airport from this gem.
- Don't Waste Your Time
- Finally, a decent airport hotel
Belltown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- This is NOT a four star hotel!!!
- Fine, but only at the introductory half-price rate
Downtown, Seattle | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Tukwila Urban Center, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $132
South-Lake Union, Seattle | 3 star hotelfrom $128
SeaTac Airport, Seattle | 2 star hotelfrom $86