Addison Motor Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
TripAdvisor Reviews Addison Motor Inn Wilkesboro
Travel Blogs from Wilkesboro
- There is nothing in this town except music on Saturday night, a church and a merchantile store. There isn't even a stop light.
- Below is a little background on the band.
- Rebecca Eggers-GryderRebecca "Becca" Eggers-Gryder plays bass ...
... be traveling through Scandinavia during late summer and making my way south as fall begins to set in. However, I only have about half of my trip planned at this point. Ideally, I will have a general outline of the order I want to visit particular cities, but have the freedom to change it up once I'm there. That being said, here's the temporary plan: Oslo, ...
- Met a friend from Cradock High, George Weaver, that lives about 2 hours from Boone, NC. We met half way in Wilkesboro, NC for lunch. Such a delight to see a friendly face from the past.
- The drive from Boone to Wilkesboro was incredibly beautiful on Hwy 421.
- Please excuse the pictures which were taken with one hand while I drove with the other in the ...
This past Sa***************ed up to Doughton Park along the Blue Ridge Parkway for a long conditioning hike as we get ready for our trip to Glacier National Park. We met in Chapel Hill at 7 and carpooled out to the trailhead on Long Bottom Road, arriving right at 930. After getting our stuff together, we started out our hike along Grassy Gap Road. Almost immediately, we turned right to head up Cedar Ridge Trail. And up and up! ...
So I miscalculated a little bit on just how long it would take to drive the BR Parkway.
Two and a half days was not nearly enough.
Day one was fogged out in any case, but day two was gorgeous. Too many places to stop and take in the scenery. Still, a peaceful, almost zen way to travel: no traffic lights, no traffic, no 100-foot signs, just smooth sailing along quiet, open road. A few cyclists working hard up the hills. ...