Hotel Adarsh Baug
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Family rooms
TripAdvisor Reviews Adarsh Baug Hotels Mumbai (Bombay)
Travel Blogs from Mumbai (Bombay)
... the British troops lowered their flag and walked onto an awaiting ship when India gained its Independence. From there we went to the famous Leupold's bar but it was packed so we we found another bar a couple of blocks away....nothing like exploring downtown Mumbai after a few drinks! We stopped by a large grassy park where kids of various ages were all playing cricket. There must have been a dozen games going on at the same time, many ...
... one of my favourite things to do, a 23 hour train journey by sleeper class requires preparation though. You're going to need the following items:
1. Sleeping tablets. In the absence of these, vodka will suffice. Vodka can also double as breakfast.
2. A pillow to catch your drool so it doesn't trickle down onto the berth below you and pool in some poor bugger's ear.
3. A penis. Or a Whiz Freedom so you can pee standing up. ...
Mumbai is a metropolitan city which is very well connected to all airports abroad and in India . It's newly renovated Terminal 2 of Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport is one of the most lavish terminals the world has ever seen ,serving flights to and from Hongkong , Beijing,Singapore,Bangkok,Tokyo,Dubai,L ...
Here we end our short religious trip.
I'm gonna write some important things below about food, trains I took and money required for conveyance and renting lockers in these places.
- Clean retiring rooms for bathing available for free at the station. Cloak room also available.
- Luggage storage costs 15 INR per bag.
- Food is served only from 10:00 to 15:00 and then from 19:00 to 23:00.
... slums with a backdrop of city skyscrapers. We eventually barrelled out of our tiny taxi and onto the doorstep of our home for the next two nights, to find a locked fence. Not the greatest arrival, but with a rattle a night receptionist appeared to let us in, we were unsurprised when after taking our names he grunted and pointed at the guy already asleep on the floor..this was going to be a looong morning. Flat out on the floor we took turns to nap, when finally we got our ...