No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Cardiff
Well, its arrived - the day I go to India.
My house resembles Primark on sale day and my ar$e and elbow are getting mixed up !
My stomach is like a washing machine and my mind all over the place. I am flitting from thinking ''Bring it on, I wanna go backpacking '' to ''What the hell are you ...
... David's to visit Polperro and so we decided to spend a night in this fishing village and experience the sights sounds and smells. Polperro did not disappoint. This relatively unspoilt village had character and personalities all of its own. We enjoyed a pub meal in one of the many pubs and wandered the virtually empty streets and little lanes. Visitors can only ...
So back last year I decided that I would do something funky whilst travelling around the USA, as I'm visiting 48 states in 80 days I thought it would be a good idea to document each state with a well known landmark and have something other than me in each picture. So I introduce to you LegoEm! She even has her own camera. So the countdown till the adventure begins! 61 days and ...
... is costing £30 for 2 nights and has an ayurvedic clinic so I will be taking full advantage of that.
- Day 3. Agra. I will take the 10.30am train, 3rd class coach, from Delhi to Agra and see the Taj Mahal in the afternoon. It happens to be a full moon while I am there (glad I am divorced cos the mother in law would have most definitely followed me out there) and the Taj Mahal is open at night time lit ...
... But I did buy 2 dresses, a cardigan thing, a pair of shoes and a hand bag.
Ive just finished my Ghost Tour of the Cardiff Castle. I did the day tour yesterday, so tonight was good seeing all the rooms in the dark, and hearing all the creepy stories of people seeing ghosts, and how people died there. All the rooms that we visited had heaters on, because its freezing at night time, but there was one room ...
Other places to stay in Cardiff
City Centre, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $108
Butetown, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Good Weekend at The Future Inn
- Future inn cardiff-great value
- Ideal hotel in Cardiff
Adamsdown, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- What a surprise...
- Hotel is top banana!
- Best Rooms In Cardiff....
City Centre, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Sleep? why bother.
- OK, but not a 4 star hotel
- Not what I expect from a four star hotel
City Centre, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Superb location and very nice rooms
- Poor Relation in the Hilton chain
- Spurious Entry
City Centre, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Great value, great location.
- New Years Eve - No Problems
- Standard of the Room was poor
City Centre, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $92
- Super City Center Hotel
- Seen better days I'm afraid
City Centre, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $127
- Too many problems to be good!
- Very comfortable & convenient
- The marriot
Butetown, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $93
- Not impressed for what we paid
- Terrible staff!!!
- Absolutley fine
Butetown, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $138
- A load of c**p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Great service, fantastic spa
St. Mary Street, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $91
- Cardiff A Wonderful City- Great Hotel/Food/Sightseeing
- Angel - Perhaps the staff but not the facilities.
- NOT 4 STAR !!
City Centre, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Fantastic hotel !
- An Excellent Choice For Cardiff
- Excellent Business Hotel
Pentwyn, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $59
Copthorne Way, Culverhouse Cross, Cardiff | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Not quite what is was
- A pleasant stay
Butetown, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $60
- Loved The Lodge
- Everything was good!
Butetown, Cardiff | 2 star hotelfrom $90
City Centre, Cardiff | 2 star hotelfrom $53
- Pleasantly surprised
- Very Disappointing
- The price is right
City Centre, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $77
- No complaints about the Royal
- We like the Royal but they need to sort out breakfast
- Lovely rooms
Whitchurch - Tongwynlais, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $59
City Centre, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $73
Pontprennau - Old St. Mellons, Cardiff | 2 star hotelfrom $42
City Centre, Cardiff | 2 star hotelfrom $50
- Good Hotel at a good Price
- Good and basic.
Pontprennau - Old St. Mellons, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $82
Butetown, Cardiff | Hotelfrom $27
- What a Bargain!
- Was für ein Schnäppchen!
- Absolutely brilliant!
Castleton, Cardiff | 3 star hotelfrom $116
Pontprennau - Old St. Mellons, Cardiff | 2 star hotelfrom $46