No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trianon Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... no photos were allowed though). It was definitely worth waiting in the line. After this, I went to the 9 Streets district to do a little shopping and grab some lunch. I then went to the flower markets and got some tulip bulbs. I made my way over to the Rijksmuseum, which I did not go into as a I did not have time. I also took some photos with the I Amsterdam sign. On ...
... over the top. We got cheddar cheese. It was so rich!! We also happened to walk through a protest which we are not too sure what it was about but knew that it had something to do with the Middle East. When we realised what it was we were all a bit uneasy, especially when a loud bang went off just behind us!! Life flashing before your eyes when we all then realised a lady accidentally popped a balloon with her bag when she turned around. That certainly gave her a ...
... way back through the city. Clint was rear ended by a cyclist as he didn't hear her bell ringing.
We loved what we saw.
We ate dinner at La Place and got updates on the siege in Sydney.
I had no interest in seeing the red light district, there was enough sadness for today. Clint & Meg passed on it as well.
We made our way back to Central station and we were tucked up in bed in 15 mins.
... walked to the hostel and back with no sight of her we were all pretty worried, just as she messages us saying she had arrived back at the hostel. All a little ****** off we walked there to check on her, finding her very casual about the whole situation. We convinced her to get out of bed with the promise of waffles and met up with the other girls at our hostel. While Issy, Eammon and Elli went to the waffle shop the rest of us went to a tiny ...
The Thalys Bullet Train from Paris, France to Amsterdam, Netherlands............
Right away this train went very fast and made me just a little queasy. The train itself was red and the interior finish was crimson. We were able to sit at a four top and were happy that the seats reclined. They served lots of food on this train. For breakfast we were served coffee, juice croissants, some sort of fruit that was the size of a grape, but had a pit in it. We once again found ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant