No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trianon Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... went to the train station to catch our 5am train - the first of many en route to Hirtshals, Denmark!Spoiler alert: we have still never been to Denmark. The first train deposited us at the appropriate station, but our second train was late due to bad weather, leaving us with only five minutes for our next changeover. Unfortunately, we did not have even those five minutes - we got off at the first station for Hamburg, but it was unfortunately the wrong Hamburg station and ...
... incredibly international city; if you walk down the street for just five minutes you will hear 10 different languages. The common language is English but I always feel guilty when I walk into a store and the people working there have to use English instead of Dutch. Oh well, het spijt me.
Classes don't start until September 1st but I am already trying to figure out where my classes will ...
... shape because of the women who wait for their sailor to return. Some sailors never return, thus weeping occurs.
We passed the Jewish Quarters, and we entered the Gentlemen's Canal, a canal that was built for the wealthy men to travel up and down in Amsterdam.
It was a beautiful, restful ...
... cruise. We had some spare time, so walked around the nearby streets. The aroma in the air was of rotting garbage and marijuana. There were some very dodgy shops, too.
Our cruise left at 7pm, but it was still bright sunshine. It was an interesting cruise, but not spectacular. We went slowly, which was good, as it enabled the young driver to steer with his foot, and use both hands to text. We saw some beautiful buildings, and ...
... caught a tram to the "nine little streets" area that was supposedly good for shopping and coffee. It was situated close to the Anne Frank house where we had reservations for 1:20. It is so popular that people routinely stand in line for 3 hours to get in if they have not purchased tickets in advance. Thank goodness Terri planned ahead. We found the house easily and headed off to explore with a couple of hours to burn. ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant