No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trianon Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... ticket find the station and the right platform, with tickets costing €5 each making it a cheap transfer, though a bit difficult lifting cases up 2 steps into/off train. We then walked to our Hilton Double Tree approx 500m. A quick dump and run to get our hop on bus tickets for €18 and do 2 circuits to familiarise ourselves with the city and work out our program for tomorrow. A very pretty city with lots of beautiful canals, many cyclists, ...
... a random little farm just out of Amsterdam. The clog maker had obviously smoked a little too much pot in his lifetime because he was quite simply mad. The demonstration was cool though. I discovered that clogs are less than comfortable and won't be buying any in the near future. Top Deck tour done and dusted. I'm sad. Goodbye new friends. Hope we stay in touch. But bring on the rest of the journey for me and Em. Amsterdamage ...
... A major international waterway, it runs through six countries and forms an international border in several places.
Through its tributary, the Main River, the Rhine is connected to the Danube by the Main-Danube Canal.
Today ships can travel safely between Basel and the North Sea, but that wasn’t always so. Robber barons, in their castles, guilds and corporations in ...
... I soon stopped and put on my one piece rainsuit.
Onwards around the Edinburgh city bypass I head and finally onto the wonderful twisty A68 and head towards Galashields. As this is a rather busy A road I as usual turn off and start heading along the much more scenic and quiet B roads and am soon passing through the wonderful historic border town of Coldstream and finally over the border into England.
The weather has been quite nice so far ...
... t have the sunflowers because they were touring in London but everything else was great. They had it set up chronologically so it was interesting to see how his art developed and changed through time and with different influences. We went to see a film in the evening, the wolf of Wall Street. The movie theatre was really big and pretty similar to Australian chain theatres, and the film was entertaining. It was super cold but fun to ride around all ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant