No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trianon Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... purchases there but no room to carry them.
This was followed by a tram back to central and a search for another restaurant before going home to find out that Australia had thrashed Uruguay at the rugby - no surprise here. A reasonably early night was had as we were going to have to get up at 530 in the morning to go to Bruges for the ...
... br> We walked through the beautiful Vondel Park. Even in the rain it was charming. From there we walked in the central town area along the old canal houses. Finally we crossed the Amstel and came to the Hemitage museum. It was a relief to take off wet coats and find a cafe for some food and coffee. Thea had suggested the Hemitage museum as it was an interesting old building and had a couple of interesting exhibitions. We first walked through an ...
... how to make beer! Very interesting! We also learned " the right way" to drink a beer and got 3 free beers! After exploring the place, we bought souvenirs and headed out! We walked back to our hotel, but it started raining so we ended up taking the Metro. Once we got back to the room, we got ready for the night and walked to the tour place. With 20 minutes until we departed, we got fries at Manneken Pis, Holland's number 1 fries! ...
... up and returned it to me. Phew!). After that we went to a restaurant to try the local dish, Kibbeling. It's just fried pieces of fish. It was pretty good and came with fries. We were left to hang in the city for a while then we will get back on the bus for Amsterdam. We get back to our hotel and it is so much cooler here. A thick layer of clouds have rolled in blocking the sun and we are finally comfortable. Then it starts raining and thundering! How ...
... although wind could be cold. The afternoon was at Volendam and included a tour of a windmill( we climbed inside to the top- a bit scary as very high), a cheese factory and a clog maker. Quite touristy but still very interesting. After dinner we decided we would like to take on the challenge and head into town. We left with our new friend John ( no one else keen) and by chance met up with a very unusual couple at the door who were ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant