No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Trianon Amsterdam
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Went off to the local village market in Weesp near Sabines home. Of course we had to put Miss Powell in the bikes kiddy seat for a laugh. Sabine did not get to far with the extra baggage though. Cool little village & market with an amazing array of local produce. Had a great time buying things for dinner & trying the cheeses. Seriously good cheese here - they chop it off the big wheels for ...
Today was a chance to get in the van and venture outside of Amsterdam. We had a loop planned from Amsterdam, visiting Edam, Volendam, and Marken, before returning to Amsterdam for the evening. All of these destinations are quite close to Amsterdam, but a world away.
Driving out of Amsterdam on our way to Edam, the scenery quickly changed from cityscape to open fields of crops, horses, sheep, cows, windmills, and small towns and ...
Getting here at 7am gave us the whole day to enjoy this city. Have had plenty of experience using the public transportation already, from train to tram to bus, and it shows that life here has no need for the confines of a car. This is a people city, with everyone constantly interacting and enjoying the coffee shops by the canal. We definitely need to take one of those canal cruises because these canals are beautiful ...
... it's entrance/exit. The staircases were the narrowest steps Ness & I have ever walked up. The windows were blacked out in the annexe rooms and it was sad to think of them having to walk up there and hide away in the dark with no fresh air or light, especially when we came to the opening of the attic, which was open for us to view from the passageway below, and this was the only chance the children got to get a little daylight by coming up and viewing ...
In July 2010, my husband and I embarked on our version of Tour de France. The actual Tour de France that year was to start in Rotterdam, Netherlands. We started ours in Amsterdam.
On 7/1, we took the airport train from Schiphol to Amsterdam and from there took the tram to our hotel. The hotel was about 10 minutes away by tram and we could actually just walk about 20 minutes if we didn't have our luggage. The hotel has a balcony and is ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant