AC Hotel Avenida de America by Marriott
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
- Minbar in room
- Breakfast Available
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Smoking rooms available
TripAdvisor Reviews AC Hotel Avenida de America by Marriott Madrid
Travel Blogs from Madrid
... to get to some shade and an icecream amongst the trees in the Plaza de Espana. This square aligns perfectly with the Franco's answer to 1950's America, the Spain Tower. Wandered some of the Gran Via boasting 1900 to 1950's hotels, theatres and restaurants before turning back to our hotel for a rest before going out for sangria and paella. ...
... who properly by this law shall sit in the place assigned to the decurions. Nor shall any person introduce into the said place nor allow to sit therein any persons other than the aforesaid persons.
128. Every duumvir or aedile or prefect of the colony Genetiva Julia, severally during the year of his magistracy or imperium, as far as possible, in a proper manner and without malicious intent, shall provide that directors shall be appointed for ...
... easy to get into a fight with a travelling companion.
• "The Camino provides" was true for me. I had no expectations and few plans. I didn't worry and things just fell into place.
• It was inexpensive - given that I stayed in pilgrim hostels and ate the pilgrim menu.
I spent today wandering the streets of Madrid. I went to see the works of Goya at the Prado, ate tapas and found my Spanish ...
... I thought it was announcing that we were heading into Lisbon and paid no mind to it. Shortly after we are landing again, but when I wake up everything look vaguely familiar. At first I was just surprised at how familiar or similar it was, but then I realized we were back at Ponto Delgada. Apparently there was something burning in the back of the plane and it made more sense to turn back around and land where we came from than to continue to our destination. Again, I ...
... my friends and I went to a tapas bar and ate delicious Spanish food - including baguettes de calamare (a Spanish specialty), macchiatos (this is actually Italian, sorry), sangrķa and churros.
It has been a long day, and tomorrow we have a six hour bus ride to Santander to start classes! I have loved Madrid, but I can't wait to see what Santander has in store for us!