TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
We spent two nights in Miami ahead of our USA road trip, and whilst we didn't really have the cash to spend there we had a great time walking the famous South Beach strip at night, with all the art deco buildings and bright neon signs, and hitting the beach by day.
We stayed in a small AirBnB apartment, which we had reservations with at first in regards to the lack of security, but it served us ...
... Americans chose their state governors and senators in Congress. It is expected that only 40% of eligible voters will turn out to actually vote today. That is disgraceful in itself. What actually makes me happy to be Australian is the party politics that goes into the voting process here is nothing short of sickening. Never mind the $4 billion in TV advertising for an election that doesn’t even choose your head of state, the parties here enact laws that ...
Today was very tiring but also really fun. We had to be at school for 3:15am and left for the Toronto airport at around 3:30-3:40 . The process of getting to Miami was super Eventful ,Getting through the airport took at least 2 and a half hours. I haven't been on a plane since I was in grade 2, so going on a plane was pretty exciting for me. The view was unbelievable ! When we reached Fort Lauderdale ...
... along the way. Lakes and woodland areas. We arrived into Miami late and had to wait fur a bus to take us over to Miami beach. It was Avery long journey 1 1/2 hrs with some very interesting characters onboard. We managed to get off at the right stop thanks to the wonder if google maps and our hostel was under an inch of water ...
... tagged/il%20dolce %20far%20niente
My plan is to write in my journal for 20 minutes each day and that’s what I will post here. Writing each day, even if my eyelids are barely open, helps me to set the memories when they are fresh, helping me to savor each day and also clear my mind so I can wake up fresh the next morning. The writing may be in short phrases and not correct English or even garbled so that you ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!