No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
We flew to Miami on December 27 from NYC with American Airlines. Including Miami between Christmas in New Hampshire and New Year's in NYC was perhaps an odd addition to our itinerary. Certainly it made the trip a little harder to pack for! We have always been keen to visit Miami and had never before been south of Orlando in Florida. A bit like Chicago earlier in the trip, Miami was one of the main US cities that ...
... to the beach. Some swimming, digging and volleyball before a walk along the beach and then down Ocean drive for lupper at TGI Fridays. We then drove up the coast on the A1A past Sunny Isles, Golden Beach, Hollywood Lakes then on up towards Fort Lauderdale. Stunning. Some amazing properties enroute. Great beaches that you could spend days on. Then back for the night. Bath, tv, ice-cream and ...
... shapes didn't appear to play any part in determining what type of clothing to wear. Some looked good and others, not so much. I don't think I have ever seen such a diverse bunch of people in such a concentated area . There were of course the beauties as seen in all the shows set in MIami as well as the buff pretty boys and then there were the others. Now the others are people who think they can wear what the beauties and hunks wear. The same bikini's or ...
... family: 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height: 23px; text-align: left; ">Welcome to Miami (bienvenido a Miami)
Bouncing in the club where the heat is on
... from our position next to a life guard shelter (it was a bit OC actually lol). We then attempted to gate-crash some sort of private party in a house on the foreshore (like I said, a bit OC). The next day, after we picked up our hire car and headed for Everglades City, the ‘I Love Liquor’ bag became a very handy spew bag… I think that’s called irony?
Only an hour out of the city and we started to see gators in the waters ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!