No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... first morning in Florida. We breakfasted at the Big Pink diner...where Danielle ate approximately her own weight in pulled pork.
Next up was a walking tour of the art deco district. Our guide was Howard - an excellent guide, but possibly the slowest speaker in the world, and he kept offering to speak slower in case we could not understand him. Some fun facts we learnt include I) in a thirty year period the median age in ...
... of Miami. Not actually a bad thing, but many comparisons could easily be drawn to the very poor countries we'd just left and we were reminded how lucky we were to be born in Canada. Thanks Moms!
An hour later we were in South Beach. None of us had been to South Beach and it was a bit of sensory overload trying to get our bearings. What an interesting place. It was a bit loud and party centric for Mel and I, but the beach ...
... for her workout. Perched at the rear right of the room, she adjusted her bike and got underway. Another human entered (a bloke from Boston). Apparently there was a spin class scheduled for 10.15am -- 20 minutes from when she jumped on the bike. Knowing her cycle session needed to be a minimum of 45 minutes, she knew she was in one way or another joining the class. Her fellow indoor cyclists were women...from Miami. They were definitely those ...
... 45 minutes and we got off at the last stop which was meant to be Miami airport... But it wasn't, soon after getting off we found there was a free shuttle bus to take us to Miami airport station. At the airport we had to find the bus station to catch the 150 express bus to South Beach where our hotel was. It took a few minutes to find out where to go to catch the buses, a man working at the airport told us to go up to the 3rd level and follow the signs to the ...
... aka Titties) and Sarah, Biebs and Nat. It started in the boat where Jane walked in to the guys toilet while Biebs was going to the toilet and she sat down and went to the toilet as well! On top of this I think just her personality clashes with a lot of us and she just tries to force herself in to being everyone's friend. Most people headed back to the hotel for a room/beach party but I wasn't feeling too good so I took an early ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!