No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Headed out to the famous Ocean Drive for dinner, what a great street, right on the beach, almost all the building are in the original Miami art deco style with the fluro lights, check out the pictures.
Saw more Bentleys, Rollers, Ferrari's, in 1 street than you'd see in the whole of Melbourne.
... Airlines I made it in Quito. Going through immigration and customs was long but luckily my luggage was there waiting for me. So from what I understood or arranged I thought someone would be waiting for me at arrivals with a sign. No sign. Getting a bit hot. Not sure what to do or how to speak the language. So I go to the information desk and explain my situation and luckily they call the hostel for me so I could speak to ...
... And, apparently, there are toll roads in Florida that will not take either money or credit cards. We're trying to figure out how you DO pay for roads that wont' take cash or credit cards and have come up blank. But with our $41 dollar week long toll road pass, we really don't have to worry about it.
Dan did an amazing job getting us out of the airport after dark and to our hotel in South Beach. ...
... every evening threatening to go clubbing, to the point where Tonia Sorres would get all dolled up in her best clothes and then the slightest sent of a mattress like object would wisp past her nose and she'd be on it and would never rise. I must say that I wasn't much better. I even bought pre-match beers and just ended up falling asleep to the golf channel. Im sure this would make our parents proud. Our friends will probably differ. A fact: Scholars ...
... so this was a considerable extension and one for which I was most grateful.
I won’t go on about how difficult it was to get transport out of the dock area, but it was, and so we left plenty of time to get back by midday. At 11.25 my phone rang and the Captain’s voice, very calmly advised that the ship was sailing at noon. Mmmmm that sort of puts the pressure on because we don’t know exactly how we are going to get in ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $188
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $190
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $357
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $442
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $272
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $179
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $246
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $222
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $111
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $89
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $166
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $38
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!