TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Today we went shopping down the Main Street Lincoln Road. We went to a art gallery and brought some abstract art from an artist called Britto.Then we swam in the pool and I ate fruit salad and salad for lunch. After that I did a hula hoop relay and won a water yoyo. Lastly I ate dinner witch was spaghetti and meat balls. It came with Apple sauce and peas. We have also been looking after a little bird that fell out of its nest we gave it some water to ...
Although I had a great day yesterday at the Miami Jungle Island Zoo, I was really looking forward to my day today. The first attraction I was going to was the Miami Seaquarium which is a 38 acre oceanarium located on the island of Virginia Key in Biscayne Bay. It was pretty special going to this aquarium since it was founded in 1955 and it is the oldest oceanarium in the whole of USA .
... of time—I saw 30 treadmills in the Pulse Fitness Center, a rock climbing wall, a trampoline/bungee combination thing, a gigantic waterslide, several Jacuzzis on two decks, two pools, a kids’ pool, a giant outdoor movie screen, and a bunch of other stuff. There is a teen program called “Entourage” which has lots of “Keep Out” signs for adults, there is a “Splash Academy” for kids, including a ...
... not visited until now.
Flying here at night definitely gives you a sense of the economic power and population density of the USA. On the flight from NYC to Miami we hugged the coast most of the way - Jersey shore, Virginia, the Carolinas then Florida itself. Basically the I-95 corridor I guess. Lit up like a Christmas tree the whole way. Even looking inland you could see built-up area everywhere. ...
... down the road from me.
So, here I am in the Best Western.
I have been out for a walk, found the beach and bought a six pack of Bud which is now down to four and residing in my room fridge. I also have a microwave and a coffee maker, ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Aswan | 5 star resortfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!