TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Leaving San Francisco on Monday 25 May we headed down the classic Pacific Coast Highway (California State Highway 1) towards Santa Cruz, which turned out to epitomize the "little summer beach-side town" you would expect in California. Complete with oceanfront boardwalk amusement park – the oldest surviving amusement park to be exact, opened in 1907. Not that far from San Francisco ...
... each of us have “projects” and of course, our bodies and the house need attention, so we’ll have doctor’s visits and workmen taking care of the house issues. And then we’ll see after some period of time, what comes to our minds – and we’ll go from those seeds.
So stay tuned!
This month, one of my most ...
Hello, New Trade Alert: I-R-M-G-F Inspiration.Mining Corp. Many skeptics have been looking at I-R-M-G-F (Inspiration.Mining Corp) and sitting on the sidelines. Since I sent you the initial tip this company has gained more than 50% and that in a very short period of time. The company is sitting on billions of proven mineral reserves and is beginning to attrack huge ...
... of fiddlers and banjo solos. Me? I don’t get it but it sure is fun to watch. My initiation was poolside at sail-away as I wondered what the Rangers were good at. I shall be excluded henceforth because I didn’t pay for the privilege. Not woe is me.
To my delight, there is a jogging track on Deck 13 where 5.5 laps equals 1 mile. There is a wonderful fantail bar on Deck 12 called the Great Outdoors Bar. And, OMG, there are four, count ...
... Airlines I made it in Quito. Going through immigration and customs was long but luckily my luggage was there waiting for me. So from what I understood or arranged I thought someone would be waiting for me at arrivals with a sign. No sign. Getting a bit hot. Not sure what to do or how to speak the language. So I go to the information desk and explain my situation and luckily they call the hostel for me so I could speak to ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
1500 Collins Ave, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $71
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!