No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
After a late night, today was a free day. A lot of people headed into South beach but we just stayed at our hotel pool recovering and then hit the beach in front of our hotel which was still amazing. Plenty of drinks to cure the hangover and lazing around in the pool - could not get better! We had a group dinner that night at a Cuban restaurant and then myself and ...
... tour, a visit to the ruins of Sacsaywuman that were used to build a lot of Cusco after the Spanish arrived. The site must have been impressive. What is left is only 30% and the walls are still 6m high. After an overnight stay in Urubamba at the amazing Arawna Hotel, we started with more ruins before boarding the Orient Express Hiram Bingham to Machu Picchu. Pictures are one thing but seeing this magnificent creation in person ...
... I had to hang on for dear life so I didn't fly off! Once we ate lunch, we both feel better but going to lay low and take it east! Got our internet going so plan to knit (yes Wyland I will have that scarf done for Christmas) and watch a movie! Hopefully when we get to Antigua we will cross into some great ...
... my lighter and the one I had here didn't work, typical! ha. Kev's getting ready for Glasto which I just know he cant wait for... I don't think there's ever much rain or mud at Glasto is there?
After this I proceeded to drink through my beers and think in amazement about the call I had with Jane. I had a chat with Elle and Kat and there going to come on a road trip with me tomorrow to Key West, oh, I've rented a Ford Mustang also!!! Feel ...
Busy day ahead today. Places to go, people to see... I was out of the ****-sack and on the road early to meet my tour bus at the Clinton Hotel (no reference to Bill). I had to be outside the Clinton by 9.50am so I stopped off on the way at a local cafe to grab a dirty old bacon and egg sarnie and some flavoured water that may have been coffee at some point. Once on the bus, it was about a 45 minute ride down to the Everglades National Park. On the ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!