No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
Finally after 19+ hours of flying I have finally landed in Miami http www.miamigov.com, today was such a long and boring day for me travelling the whole time. My first flight was from Gold Coast to Sydney which departed at 6:10am, I had to be there 3 hours earlier so I was up and awake at 2am. When I landed in Sydney at 8:40am after only a 1h 30m flight, I had ...
Well I didn't think it could get worse at the "W" but it has. We awake early to watch the sin rise and as Caroline walks out on our patio she cuts her foot on glass left behind by the last guest. As the sun came up we started to pick up the glass scattered across the patio. At 7 a we went down to the front desk and show the manager the glass we collected. He told us it would cleaned up ASAP. It's now 2:30 and it's still here. We received a ...
... shuttle and there were about 30 people outside in the bar drinking. Party hostel for the win! Got to the bar about 930 and paid $15 for an open bar for an hour and a half! All i can drink! Better believe im making the most of this! Epic! Finished up about 2am after a trip to the beach with some english aussies germans and swedes that i ...
... do it soon! Next stop was the dolphin mall in west Miami where Max wanted to buy his BOSE acoustic wave limited edition and we thought we could just pick it up.......but at the end we spent there 2 hours, first to figure everything out that Max gets the same deal and after we picked it up the plug in for the cigarette lighter broke twice and Max was freaking out haha! But after that everything worked out and we had a great lunch at Johnny Rockets with Burgers ...
... The hotel was dumping the house (likely had been full of guests a bout to board the very ship they had so recently vacated) and the most they could do was hold a few of the bags which at least made the interior of the car much more bearable. With a wasted $5 tip Speck left Caroline's cell number and a request to be contacted when the rooms became available (they never received the call). Aimlessly they set out in search of something to do and settled on South Beach... which ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!