No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
The (only) good thing about taking a 6:00 AM flight is that the airport is empty at the 5:00 AM check-in time. Our global entry pass got us to the top of the queue and we were through security in just a couple of minutes. (BWI has installed new machines that distinguish good metal, that is jewelry and implants, from the bad stuff which cuts down on the number of body pats.) Except for the fact that the 'water on the plane had frozen', in other words no coffee and no water in ...
... It still holds true. Most unique moment of the day: Being approached my several bums (homeless people) early in the AM on our 15-minute walk to the gym. Coolest moment of the day: Attending a ripper Miami Heat basketball game. Quote of the day: I'm doing phenomenal, thank you. Getting better by the minute! How are you? –Crunch Gym’s receptionist Corbin, in response to Owen’s question 'How are you ...
... plane. The plane ride back felt pretty short because I slept the whole way haha. When we got back to Toronto we took the Casino coach bus back to GSS , it had wifi so the trip wasn't too bad. When we arrived at Gss I missed the Caribbean but it was good to be home ! I'm so thankful for this opportunity it was so much fun and definitely a trip I won't forget ...
... br> A light bulb went off
My gut turned over
My mind just opened
My favorite quotes about home:
"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself." - Maya Angelou
“Our home is wherever we are” – Harvey Willensky
“I am rooted, but I flow” Virginia Woolf
... immigration and customs quickly. As I exited I found myself in Terminal H. I had to go to terminal D, but first I had to re-check my baggage and get my boarding passes. That all took about an hour. Luckily I had a three-hour lay over.
Of course my gate could not have been D2 or D3; it was D42! What a hike! When I got near the gate I had a quick chicken Caesar salad and waited to board.
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!