No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
... drops. Lee, a friend of Adam's from university, whose studying at Georgia Tech in Atlanta, was able to skip lectures and join us for a day. We spent some time catching up on South Beach, where we helped lee turn a slightly deeper shade of pink (yes there is someone who makes me look olive skinned! Love ya lee ;) ) before making the most of the happy hours in the vicinity. Whilst the boys were taking in the Floridian ...
Starring: Cirsty, Ryan,
Location Shots: Metro, Leguardia, Miami
Ryan and Cirsty head to Miami. First they must negotiate the New York subway and bus service. They do this with ease. In typical Ryan style they arrive at the airport with plenty of time to spare. Both sleep well on the plane. With packs on the pair go in search of a way to get to South Beach. Cirsty spots a public transport sign and ...
... Dogs is costumes, dogs in stroller, dogs in carry bags, big dogs, little dogs and all sorts of dogs in between! We walked through espanola way where they had little Spanish and Italian street cafés but nothing took our fancy. Keenan saw some good pizza yesterday so we headed back to Lincoln road. Tomorrow I think we will beach it again and then we need to leave around lunch time. NY please don't be too cold! A ...
There’s something about Miami that I just love…
Maybe it’s the perennial breeze, soft and carrying whiffs of salt from the sea… Maybe it’s the Art Deco modern architecture, with the teals and greens and aquamarines… Maybe it’s the fashion, the people watching… I don’t know. There’s just an electrifying energy about ...
Where to start! Arrived mid afternoon on Monday after a long bus journey from Daytona. But I did get to meet Flix - a guy traveling on Uni holidays from Germany - on the bus. We managed to master the public bus system and caught the bus into South Beach with a few others doing the same thing. Most of the world was represented - Australia, Germany, Taiwan, England and Brazil. So you can just imagine ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $83
- Better than I expected
- Haunted - Creepy - Nothing worked and no parking
- GREAT location, acceptable room
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!