No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbey Hotel Miami Beach
Travel Blogs from Miami Beach
After a long journey my two friends and I finally arrived in Miami!...via Chicago O'Hare airport - MOST hectic airport!
Rant No. 1:
I STILL don't understand the concept of having to go through immigration and customs, pick up your luggage and RE-CHECK it in just for a connecting flight.
Rant No. 2:
The designated queue lady was not doing her job properly and getting uber stressed at ...
... the city cleaner, but you still need to make more effort.
* Why can't you do something about those stupid tourists who walk around, oblivious to others and their surroundings?!
* Great that you have a brand new pier, but it's sad that some ******* already painted graffiti on it. Where's my gun?
* Someone please tell Jack that you don't go to a glorious beach city to do laps in the pool!
* This city and its energy just keep getting better and better! Love it!
Day 7: Checked out of my hotel the night prior as the desk dosent open till 8am so i had to drop the keys at the desk as i left the next morning around 4am it was the worst booking i have done to catch a plane, I had to get to the Miami International Airport 3 hours before i boarded the plane which was at 7am.
The airport had a food court so i got some mcdonalds which is cheaper then ...
... 13th march - thurs So that turned out to be the one and only time I really had! The other free times were spent in the outlets and well did see the Miami ports which is a highlight by itself. And we drove by places like Gloria Estefan home on a private island just off the coast. On the flight to NY now. New York - concrete jungle where dreams are made of! I'm a mix of excitement and apprehension. Guess ...
... a relatively new informal art district in Miami with over 70 art galleries, bars, antique shops . You can’t call it the Art District because that already exists. What makes Wynwood unique is how the art is displayed. Its displayed in the open air starting with the Wynwood Wall then continuing on to any suitable building or surface within the multiple blocks that ...
Other places to stay in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Had a great stay
- Better than expected
- Probably would not stay here again
West Avenue, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $198
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $215
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $378
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel
- We had a FAB time staying at the RIU
- Wouldn't stay at RIU in Florida or other areas they are located.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $168
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $83
South Beach, Miami Beach | 5 star hotelfrom $221
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $93
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $218
- Some of the rudest employees I have ever met
- Great style
- Just Returned from the Shore Club
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $216
- An Island Resort in the City
- Wonderful stay at the Palm's
- Great atmosphere, Great staff
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Hotel was reasonable but the overall service was disappointing!
- Very nice hotel
- Assistant Manager horrible
North Shores, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $69
- Would Stay here Again
- Everything was terrible
- Will not stay there again
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Fantastic experience!
- Great Trip...Will visit again
- Beautiful hotel, uneven rooms
Downtown, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $90
- Bare Basics
- A Hairy Experience
- This is a Wrost-class hotel
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $180
- Not Your Average Courtyard
- Great Stay at the Courtyard Marriott Oceanfont
- Room with a view
South Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $249
- Pitiful pool, great location though
- Very Nice!
- Expensive hotel, terrible service
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Location, Good Price, But small rooms
- Great Hotel
- Highly recommended!
Oceanfront, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $128
- Loved this hotel
- Not bad at all
- Wirklich nicht schlecht
City Center, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $80
- If you're thinking of staying here... don't!
- Budget hotel on the beach.
- Awful Hotel
City Center, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Wonderful service for medium size meeting
- Miami Beach vacation
- National, what a dissappointment.
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 2 star hotelfrom $108
- Outside Construction
- Moderate oceanfront propery in a good location
South Beach, Miami Beach | 3 star hotelfrom $144
- The Park Central exceeded my expectations!
- The BEST place to stay on South Beach!
- Great Place but beware....
South Beach, Miami Beach | 1 star hotelfrom $85
- Great for the price
- Good location, Basic Room and Rude Unhelpful Staff
- Nice stay
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | Hotelfrom $50
Miami Beach, Miami Beach | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Foolishly gave it a 2nd chance
- What a dump- Not worth it
- This is no 4-star hotel!