Abbes Globe Arena
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... the cold knocked some sense into us. It was not snowing but still 1 degree celsius. Stockholm itself is a huge city with beautiful stately buildings from the 17 century. Our hotel, HTL Kungsgatan, a new concept hotel from Scandic, lives the design concept. The reception is a hip cocktail lounge filled with the city's young, chic and stylish. You check in on a screen and configure ...
I was catching up with an old friend who just got back from a romantic getaway to Ecaudor/Galapagos with her millionaire boyfriend. She told me she met a young Swedish-Peruvian couple staying at the same lodge as her. The guy is a Swedish student, and the girl was a Peruvian immigrant who works a regular office job in Sweden. My friend was amazed that they could afford the lodge (and trip in general), even for the ...
... to do that too, but I decided against it since I don't want to get too ambitious in the first few days and then crash. So I unpacked and hung out some more, and now I'm in my surprisingly comfy bunk! Yay! Tomorrow I'll get a tour of the hostel and shadow the guy I'm replacing for an overnight shift. I work overnight 2-3 nights a week. It's nice because I have a lot of time to travel and do whatever I want! Three months sounds like a lot, but I have a feeling it will ...
Last night was a formal night and we tried the dining room again. Even though we got there with another couple at 8:30, we still had to get a pager and wait to be seated. We have never had to wait at that time before. The lobster and shrimp were very good and the service was OK.
Our ship is too large to dock in Stockholm so we anchored in Nynashamn, which is s small port town about ...
... some excellent coffee, pastries, and sandwiches, for a relatively reasonable price, at least by local standards. Unfortunately, we found none to our liking, so we ended up with something even better to start our day - some excellent Italian sandwiches, freshly-baked and straight out of the pizza oven! Bellies full of delicious food, it was time to challenge and fill our minds at the Danish Centre for Architecture, an ultra-cool and extremely informative ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147