Abbes Globe Arena
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... America. Maybe the high rent in Stockholm makes those hole in the wall places unsustainable. But then you see all these boutiques with nobody in them ever.
Anyway, I got sweet and sour chicken that came as a one piece of breast that was deep fried with sauce on the side. They gave us a spicy version of pizza salad (I looked up the recipe, and it's just cabbage, vinegar, oil and salt ...
... about 25 years ago fully intact! It was floated into a special museum and then they closed the end wall and drained out all of the water and that is the museum today. It was like seeing a full sized Pirates of the Caribbean ship. Unbelievable. the pictures cannot do it justice!! Then went to an open air museum where they have brought traditional Swedish houses from ...
... huh? He left a legacy that, given continued good investment, will go on forever.
Around the Hood
Had enough museums? Well, here's the part where we show pictures from everywhere else we walked. No particular order. Captions and photos compliments of Darlene.
... with the intention of protecting the shipping lanes into and out of Stockholm. Amusingly, it proved to be totally useless as an invading Russian fleet was able to sail past it in 1719 out of the range of its’ cannon!
We arrived by 11:30 and reversed the boat between the pontoons and tied her up. I then set off to ascertain the whereabouts of the laundry facility, no mean feat as the small harbour was pretty deserted. To my annoyance there was a machine and ...
... better the game is!) and generally had a very relaxing time. Our hosts were (no idea of spelling here) Goran and Anke Lundgren with their kids Christopher (27), Daniel (25) and Hannah (20). Wonderful Swedish hosts! As we drove to Stockholm on Monday, Jim couldn't help noticing that almost every farmyard had a blue and yellow flag flying...So many Parramatta supporters!
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147