Abbes Globe Arena
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... first and last entries of my Summer 2008 blog. It's so much better written and formatted, what?? I bolded, hyperlinked, and italicized stuff. I guess around then was the peak of my pumping-out-quality-essays-about-random -topics career, so perhaps I was more prone to writing away witty things and formatting ...
... girl who studies in Norway but is doing an internship here for a few months. She spoke very slowly, so I started feeling a bit better. Then a guy came and talked to us/them in Swedish, and we all migrated to another table with him. I asked the Brazilian lady what was going on, and she said he's a Swedish speaking host and will lead the group. Yay! So he went around and asked everyone where they were from, how long they've been in Sweden, etc. I stumbled, and wanted to ...
... here. They also try and insist you have a jägermyster shot with your beer.
We sat and watched the entertainment last night which to our surprise was an ABBA tribute show.
They have poker machines lining the walk ways and it appears kids are allowed to play them. The kids are also allowed in all the bar areas.
I think it was grab-a-granny night on the cruise. There was a lot of mutton dressed up as ...
... br> Not so fancy was the hotel’s breakfast: eggs, beans, bacon, cereals, yogurt, and breads. It was filling, but not as imaginative as last night’s dinner.
We’ve found that an easy and efficient way to get to know a foreign city is to take a hop-on hop-off bus.
That certainly was the case today in Stockholm. It’s a big city, with points of interest spread out on several islands. It’s far too big to ...
Saturday, May 24 We do not sleep late, but this is a sea day so we do not have any pressing appointments. We meet with the group going to St Petersburg about that tour. We see the amber display in the shops. There will be lots of Russian objects for sale later in the cruise. These items are pricey! The painted lacquer boxes are hand painted, some with single hair brush strokes. They started in price ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147