Abbes Globe Arena
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... to spare and set sail at 1700 to Helsinki. The ferry was more floating hotel than boat so we enjoyed a few quiet bevies in the pub, did some duty free shopping, indulged in steak and wine for dinner then called it a night. As our cabin was on the bottom level, below the two floors of cars, it made for quite an eerie nights sleep with engine rumblings and thoughts of water rushing in. Thankfully that didn't ...
... what we have seen before. Quite friendly even to the foreign tourists who kept walking right into the area where you weren't aloud, the guards must have had pitty seeing them wearing the distinctive socks with sandals fashion. Afterwards we strolled through town, then down to the waterfront towards the Gardens. It was filled with funky bars and café with loud music just screaming for us to spend some money there, but we resisted and compromised with our packed ...
So my cousin Sarah had to agreed to take me to Stockholm University to meet with an advisor to discuss my choices for a Master's Program and look at what the costs and fee's are.
Because I'm a citizen of Sweden I dont have to play tuition, however supposedly books are expensive along with all the other little fees that go along with attending.
I got to the University and couldn't have been more excited! It was ...
... that overlooked the city of Stockholm far below and Lake Malaren. This was our final stop before the coach too us back to the hotel. By this time it was getting close to 11am, and our day was getting short with what all we wanted to see and do.
Our first objective was to get our Stockholm Card, so we made our way back to the Tourist Information office across from the Central Train Station. We hurried across the street and found our way to ...
... All of the cannons went down with the ship. Some were salvaged during the 17th century using diving bells while others can be seen on display inside of the museum today!
Vasa (or Wasa) is a Swedish warship built 1626-1628. The ship foundered and sank after sailing less than a nautical mile (ca 2 km) into its maiden voyage on 10 August 1628. It fell into obscurity ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $163
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $203
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $35
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $165
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $144
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $195
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $135
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $177
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $129
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $216
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $179