Abbes Globe Arena
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... to be found there:
This museum houses the well-preserved 17th century Vasa as well as numerous other exhibits on maritime history. Vasa sank on her maiden voyage in 1628 and is the most in tact vessel of this period that has ever been salvaged.
This was the world's first open air museum and zoo. Here you can ...
... out at us. There is an interesting church that is built into the rock which is very different to any other churches we have been to. It is a public holiday tomorrow May Day and in Helsinki the students in the town decorate public buildings and statues with balloons and school caps. From 5pm young and old flood the main squares and streets celebrating with champagne and dinner. Anyone who has been to uni also wears the school cap. Younger uni students wear overalls in ...
... also have huge sales in between Christmas and New Years. They call it Mellandagarna (in between days). I was tempted to go in the afternoon, but then Christoffer read aloud a newspaper headline that said the city was consumed with chaos and three people fainted, haha. ...
... in Oslo) is celebrated on the 10th December each year, the anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death. A quick dash across to another of Stockholm's 14 islands to watch the changing of the guards at the Royal Palace. From there we headed off to another tour, this time of the Nobel Museum, which documented the achievements of recipients as well as Alfred Nobel. Then on to tours of the royal and guest ...
... a good amount of recyclable items. So I take three bags full of cans and go over to Hemköp... only to find that their recycling machine is broken! The employee I talked to was totally unsympathetic (almost annoyed almost..) and pointed me to the nonexistent nearby Ica, another grocery store. After asking a few people, I found another grocery store. This one had young, chirpy Swedes eager to help (well, not THAT eager, but eager ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147