Abbes Globe Arena
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... have ever been in; built in an old hanger it is modern, fabulous and exciting..and its a museum! we enter the building at land level and the room we enter has been made to go down to sea level where the most enormous submarine sits, along with mine sweepers, fish, mines, wrecks etc. At land level there are suspended yachts , sail boats motor boats more land/sea creatures like polar bears and seals and above us is a full version of a seaplane. The whole thing has depths painted and stories ...
... 12 each!) then walked up to the address she had sent us via email a couple of days ago. It was a 30 min walk and we took our time, although one of Steve's wheels on his suitcase started to wobble and cause some concern on the cobblestone surface. Little did we realise that was the least of our troubles to come!
We tried a number of times to ring Diana but no answer and got to the flat with no contact.A bit concerning! Sitting on a park bench under a tree across the ...
... so I could recover some of the cost of the pass.
The museum spanned the last few centuries ...
... our pilots had flown all the way to Stockholm they would have exceeded the time awake allowed. Thus, we landed to switch out the crew.] We were all exhausted and half asleep anyway during this stop, especially me. In explanation, this landing was foggy due the fact that time at this point seemed to dilate. The continual nighttime conditions condensed the 24 hour time period of travel to 10 or 12 hours in my head (I think I had napped during any daylight we flew through). ...
... than the Sunday group. Like I couldn't understand 70%25 of what was going on. The teachers especially talked a lot, and it was hard! They wrote on the whiteboard, which helped, and everyone was happy to answer my questions. About an hour in, we had fika (sooo Swedish), where we got coffee, tea, and biscuits. Fika is a serious business here!
Then I peaced out a little early to make it back in time for the Meatball Experience! It's a 3 ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147