Abbes Globe Arena
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... was not working. Just great I had to finish my hot dog bun bought at ikea (their food is dam cheap yay!! 12pc meatballs 39sek, pizza/hotdog bun 5sek!!! 有家的味道 ;!) and carry my luggage down the stairs at the same time. And BAM. My hot dog flew, and I'm on the floor, with a new aching bruise on my hip. Best. When we reach the airport, ...
... is in practically pristine condition and they have quite a few artifacts from the ship. The museum is set up so that you can see the ship from different heights and can easily see the intricately carved wood.
We took a water taxi to get to and from the museum, which gave us a chance to see a lot more of Stockholm than we could do walking. The city ...
... A short walk along the river, taking in views of boats, boat cafes and restaurants until we arrive at the Vasa museum, Galärvarvsvägen 14. Similar entrance fee to other museums, about £12. The boat is very impressive, large, grand and you can’t believe how good the condition is considering it had been underwater for 333 years! The museum is not just about the boat itself, it’s about the people on the boat, their dress, the food they ate, the crockery, the ...
... one down, we found an official city taxi stop and hopped in the one cab waiting there at that time of the morning. At the airport in plenty of time, we checked in and grabbed some breakfast and waited to board the plane.
The flight took off and landed on time as we arrived at Stockholm Arlanda Airport. The airport is quite a distance from the center of town but the hotel we were spending our one night was near the airport and a shuttle was going ...
... map will be with the level of my navigational skills, I think I'll stick to following Dane around.
The EY building in Stockholm was hidden down a little alley way! Took us a while to work out what the triangular shaped text said: Formerly known as Ernst & Young.
There are push bikes everywhere & the bike racks around the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147