Abbes Globe Arena
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Abbes Globe Arena Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... went to Vete-Katten. It’s a traditional Swedish bakery in Old Town. Old Town was the original Stockholm before the city boomed. In the bakery we met up with chef Kim Lund and she taught us how to make cinnamon rolls. Although cinnamon rolls are very common in the United States, they originated in Sweden. Basically all we did was roll out a wheat dough and put cinnamon and sugar on it. Once we rolled it up we cut it into slices, glaze it with ...
... in the Stockholm Harbor. The ship had two rows of cannons which made it top heavy and not seaworthy. It has been salvaged (1961) and restored and is now located in a large museum (4 floors) that is a tourist destination. There was a film of the restoration as well as a display of skeleton's of some of the lost sailors. They even created what the men and women would have looked like. You could walk around the entire ship and the carvings and details were amazing. ...
... doesn't seem like one exists (?). Jonas, Johanna's husband, made it home from work just in time to say hi (as did their two outdoor cats), then we had to take off to make our train to Stockholm.
They have a blog if you're interested in seeing what they've done (it's in Swedish, though, but a lot of pictures). http://jajisses.blogg.se/index.html
On the way to the train station, we stopped at a giant lösgodis (bulk candy) store. ...
... phenomenal food.
Last night at Prinsen ("Prince"), Jerry enjoyed tender roasted lamb with garlic purée and I had a rich white asparagus bisque with salmon and "loin of cod" which was the lightest, moistest, flakiest fish I've ever eaten. (Who knew cods have loins?)
It was in a tony neighborhood, as evidenced by Prada, Veuve Cliquot and Yves St. Laurent, and-- get this -- Acne Studios, a Swedish high end fashion boutique. I've since learned it's ...
... the original paintwork has eroded.
Also interesting at the end the exhibit takes you thru a video gallery where it shows you contemporary events from the same period such ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotel
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Sodra Blasieholmshamnen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Massvagen 2 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147