Aawesome Retreat Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Aawesome Retreat Bed & Breakfast Anchorage
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... plane "airport" and the history of Anchorage which is a respectably large city of more than 300,000- 45% of Alaska's population.
Joanne cooked us a delicious halibut dinner! After dinner we drove to Flat Top Mountain overlook- maybe 2,000 Ft above Anchorage- Chugach mountains on one side of Anchorage below and beyond the Cook Inlet... beautiful setting.
Fun Facts to Come ...
... liked and then devoured the cookie they gave us for desert. During dinner the biologists from Peterson's Station came to talk to us on what to bring to the island. Tomorrow night we stay in a Yurt. They are round tents. It will be another Alaskan experience. After dinner, we checked into the Best Western and packed our backpacks for our overnight on the island at Peterson's Station. We tried to get to bed by 10:30! Good night ...
... all the way beside the main road, and the trip takes about 15 minutes. This governs when we set the alarm for tomorrow.
On the way back, we take photos of the now-visible minor mountains, relevant signs and the shuttle bus timetable. We fire up the generator to use the microwave to heat half our Orange Chicken, and a microwave latte for Murray, and have a meal of Orange Chicken, potato salad, bottled white Zinfandel, definitely paler than our previous sample, plus ...
Almost goodbye to Alaska. The Wilderness Express journey back to Anchorage today. This time travelling higher than the Highway. Fairbanks is very dry in the summer and Anchorage is very wet. Such a contrast. Relaxing journey.....breakfast, lunch and dinner were served on the train. Dining car downstairs and we were surrounded by glass,so once again always on the lookout for wildlife, unless you were reading or sleeping! A ...
... years and didn't lose it all these years, and then lost it twice on the trip!
Kath's highlight: dinner at The Brewhouse, and seeing the moose and bear at the zoo.
Kath's Lowlight: losing my cell phone for the last time, and nearly missing our flight home. No northern lights.....
Errol's daily highlight: ditto
Errol's daily lowlight: Nearly missing the flight home
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $220
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $121
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $233
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $214
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $131
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $144
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $219
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $154
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $243
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $160
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $229
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $167
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $139
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $192
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $234
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $122
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $208
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $221
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $220
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $223
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!