Aawesome Retreat Bed & Breakfast
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Anchorage
... Um, no. Charles is no fun at a dog race. She thinks it's ok to bark her face off at all the running dogs. needless to say, I won't be bringing her next year:)
Ryan's job is going great, just the other day they got called out to go rescue the "Mushing Mortician" (one of the mushers in the Iditarod race). They get to do some pretty great things, and see so much amazing countryside.
I just started flying for Horizon Airlines, which is part of the ...
... After leaving the airport, the town ahead really did not charm at all. It is totally devoid of any character whatsoever. It makes Canberra look like New York City. It also resembles one of those post apocalyptic movies where a virus wipes out most of the population, and the only people left are tattooed women and men with goatees.
After finding our hotel which is located right behind the Alaska Railroad building, Ted and I decided to walk ...
... it over night! We called a few hotels and all were booked solid! Yikes. Luckily we have made some great friends here and we stayed with Becky and Don in their coach! So nice of them.
Day 107 - Another day in Anchorage, our last. We went in search of the elusive Moose (that they are lots of in this area) so we went up to this park where they are known to be, along with bear! I was all excited - only to ...
... what a unique feature for Alaska's largest city. We witnessed some mild combat fishing while the tide was OUT, and we did see one lucky guy with his fish taking pictures with the tourists. This certainly looked like a lot of fun and something that is probably a lot more hectic during the King salmon runs (one has already occurred this year and one to follow in late ...
... and we see the heavenly glow of energy that captures my imagination.
I spent a couple of nights with my nephew Clint Fandrich on basic camera operation. Clint is an avid photographer and frequently shoots beautiful moon and star pictures. I thank him for his patience and information when I am clearly a novice at camera operation. I'm hoping for the opportunity to get off a good shot. I know my chances of a perfectly balanced artistic shot are low, ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Aawesome Retreat Bed & Breakfast Anchorage
Other places to stay in Anchorage
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $139
- Wonderful place to stay in Anchorage
- What a wonderful hotel!!
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Needs some TLC (and a new chef)
- Anchorage Hilton was great
- Trip and View of a Life Time
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Don't fotget your ear plugs !!
- Great Value in February
- Great Views in the heart of downtown
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Poor management, misleading reservation information
- Great Hotel in a great spot
- Horrible and Overpriced
Spenard, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $106
- Not worth the money
- Last Night Reservation Change
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
Downtown, Anchorage | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- So-so Captain Cook
- Not too impressed
- Should you stay at a Local or Chain Hotel?
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $99
South Addition, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $78
- Great place- Don't get this hotel confused with Inlet Inn
- Will definitely stay at the Inlet again!
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $174
Downtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $123
Rogers Park, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $163
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $103
Spenard, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- More than a Holiday Inn Express
- Mixed Review
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Spenard, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- Enjoyed my stay!
- We have been ripped off
- Not a bad place to stay for a motel
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $152
- Gro▀artiges Hotel in Anchorage!
- Loved this place
- Great place to stay in Anchorage!
Taku / Campbell, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Best sleep away from home
- Loved the comfortable beds and spa bathroom!
- Clean & comfortable rooms; room size & beds a plus!
Green Valley, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $86
- Please stay away
- Total Dive hotel, stay away...
- Cootie Cottage
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $134
Midtown, Anchorage | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice Pre-Cruise Stay
- Enjoyed Alaska
- Nice stay following arrival in Alaska
Midtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Value at the Fairfield
- Traffic noise distracting otherwise nice hotel
- A decent hotel
Downtown, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $120
- I'm staying under the bridge down by the river ...
- Satisfied customer
- Perfect Stopover !!!!!!
South Addition, Anchorage | 2 star hotelfrom $133
- Needs work
- Expected more from a Hyatt propery
- Moderately priced, clean place to stay!