A-1 Apt Centre-ville
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews A-1 Apt Centre-ville Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... see it was open. Entrance was $10.
I told the guy "regardez wiki travel montreal. Il dit il est fermee pour l'hiver" (check wiki travel, it says its closed for winter).
... was impressive. Unfortunately the tour company have stopped doing tours to the Olympic Park as people kept hurting themselves (?!) but we saw it numerous times in the distance.
We walked around Rue Saint Catherine in the evening and had drinks and something to eat. As we are moving on quickly, the pace is starting to take its toll so we retired early ready for an even earlier start again tomorrow.
Quebec is pronounced Kbek in case you didn't know. I loved this beautiful city. Our local tour guide was German but she spoke very good English and was an informative and amusing guide. We wandered around historical buildings and shops and saw a few painted wall murals ...
The Botanical Garden was founded in 1931 and is home to 22,000 plant species and 10 greenhouses. With 30 themed gardens on a little over 185 acres, the park feels even larger because it borders Maisonneuve Park, one of the largest of the city's many green parks. Themes include a peaceful Japanese garden, an incredibly moving First Nations garden dedicated to Canada's native peoples - the largest in North America, and the largest Chinese Gardens (inspired by the Ming ...
... sit and be sketched. Street entertainers dominate the crowds with a show of some such random act like unicycling whilst balancing a giraffe on their nose (maybe it wasn't quite as good as that)
After wondering around with Mark and Andy and grabbing a death defying coffee (Andy saved me from falling off my chair and breaking my neck, who'd have thought he had reflexes quite that quick) I break away from them for a walk on my own.
The sun has turned ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!