A-1 Apt Centre-ville
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews A-1 Apt Centre-ville Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... tired of life changing events..... My lil bike accident and dad passing away, well I am happy to report that I am doing okay, only one surgery left on me knees (right after I gt back....sorry boss) and if all goes well I should not keep thinking my stairs have loose nails when I go up them. Zoe kinda makes an ewwwww sound every time she hears me knees......part of the reasoning for going on this trip was related to this accident...kinda like falling off a ...
... at 4pm I called it quits. I was only planning a morning visit and we had been there all day without even beginning the third room. Much like every other parent in the museum I dragged my children away, fortunately without kicking and screaming. Others weren't so lucky. We walked home along the pier. I was surprised to see so many people. In the early mornings Montreal is empty, some parts much like a ghost town. But in the heat ...
... anniversary, Mar Anjelica's 17th birthday, and Victor and Lupita's 18th anniversary. Air Transat ran a promotion for the Royal Decameron Complex that was too good to let pass. We have already stayed at the hotel but again many years ago and they have made several changes since. Departure: 9:00am Arrival : 2.15 pm Mx time Interesting flight, it was the first time I ...
... the illusion they have some medical qualification. I was offered tea. I was a bit scared that I'd find the product only to realise it was about $75. Well after having a conversation with a very nice medical professional, I purchased the $19 wonder product - and she threw in some samples of other products she thought I might like. Goodness, if I do, I hope they are available on StrawberryNet! We had a little chat and she told me that Kiehl's never pay for advertising - ...
Our journey began in Montreal. We visited Grandad before heading overseas. Our first cultural experience was a Chinese meal, without adding China to our itinerary! We are looking forward to many other culinary tastes of each country's food specialties. ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!