A-1 Apt Centre-ville
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews A-1 Apt Centre-ville Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... period, including some major businesses. Couple of tight independence votes since then but apparently everyone's a bit tired of the whole business and they seem to be doing pretty well. And they have some swell looking buildings. History museum Point de Caliere also visited because it's SO HOTand they have air con. Lie around in a seaside park with the locals for a bit. Historied out, home to the cats.
Smartphone here is 'Supertéléphone' har ...
... Dad and we tried to stay awake as long as possible to kick the jetlag, but the bed was so comfy and calling out to us....
Travel is wonderful, but so is home.
Until next time!
Lazy start to the day combining breakfast and lunch so off to the Peel Pub to watch the Canadian make it into the Wimbledon final. Tried the local delicacy Poutine Quebecoise , homemade fries with cheese curds and gravy , despite the description which sounds yuck they are really good!!! Went on a double decker bus tour, two hours all around Montreal weather wasn't kind and half way round the heavens opened, not so great on ...
... also uses another of the stadiums....looked like it could have been the pool. They were playing tonight and were conducting a clinic for children today. There were a number of stadiums within this complex. On the way Steve was really interested in their road construction and how they place their services. We caught the subway back to Sainte Laurente ($3 one way). It was interesting following the French announcements, but we managed to get off at the ...
... doubt a good place in summer. Right by the snow covered beach we found the marina, with many many school children playing on it, not just playing on it but playing on it around lit campfires. We can’t be sure what the purpose of this area was but our healthy guess is that school children are used to test the density of ice, we did wait for a while but unfortunately saw no cracks or ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!