777 Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... thru. Then came the metal detectors. Ten or more Cathy Pacific staff waltzing ahead with their liquid cosmetics. Airport security shoving blue trays at you. Pile in all your metal. Expose your liquids. Take off your jacket and shoes. Walk thru, no beep. Start putting yourself back together and a menacing person appears at your side wearing a big blue kahuna shirt, "Passenger Buckberry, we have to leave now. The plane is ready to leave. We have to move fast!" I scoop ...
... This being Karin's first visit to Las Vegas, her reaction when we walk into the hotel was nothing short of priceless - a combination of shock, horror, laughter and a few other reactions. We're staying at Paris so this is a mini France/Paris including an Arc de Triumph, an Eiffel tower, a few classic Parisian bridges, some french cafe's and restaurants, and a check-in area that looks like an Liberace designed Ikea version ...
... I watched people fish. I chatted to this boy and he could barely understand me. He was American but he probably couldn’t understand my accent. I never thought that people couldn’t understand me because of my accent. I had a strawberry shake at Ruby’s. It’s a red and white building that is probably set in the 60’s. It has old music, the staff wear vintage clothes. It looked pretty cool since I’m a big fan of vintage and ...
We arrived in Los Angelas on the Amtrak Sunset Ltd train at 5:00 a.m. This is a wonderful train! It was very early. We had about an hour to get ourselves and our stuff together before detraining. We were the only long distance train in the station but the commuter trains were running and boy were there a lot of them!
We went by 'red cab' to the 1st class lounge. We had a ...
... then did the tacky movie star homes tour. We went up in to the hills and saw some amazing houses and had the ones belonging to movie stars pointed out... There is a gated section that so many celebrities live in and we saw the Cher compound which is a whole valley.. And Steven Spielberg bought the whole mountain so he didn't have neighbours... Loved it. Jack Nicholson built ...
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!