777 Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Very interesting day at Santa Monica then to Venice beach for weirdo show. Nothing happens here till after lunch, everything closed streets empty. Off to Venice for walk along muscle beach. Place was buzzing with people, places selling weed, people doing acts along the walkway, hassling you to buy their cd,s all dressed in different costumes. Had …
... all'aeroporto di Los angeles, dobbiamo ritirare la macchina e raggiungere l'albergo. Speriamo non ci sia troppo traffico, oggi e' giorno di feste, speriamo di poter vedere i fuochi d'artificio.
To visit: AMOEBA music shop
... to be that girl).
Just when I had enough courage to grab some cheese, Jen's friend took us on a tour of the studio via a studio golf cart. It was everything I had hoped for and more when you think about a studio tour. We saw a ton of different sets (no celeb spottings though) before we headed back to the Conan stage for the taping.
The Conan taping was really fun ... and we even got to snag a quick group photo on the ...
... sinage to tell you which bus stop is what. We finally got to the staples centre and the 2 trains we went on were so easy and great! We were not very late at all. They checked through all the bags big time. They took out all our food and drinks!!! You had to buy it all there! It was crazy! No reason for it either! We were row 8 which was amazing!!! We were so close! The court looked tiny compared to the huge stadium it was in. So many people. The actual game was so ...
... There was no more rooms to move into ..fully booked. Going for a drive was an experience ...we tried to venture to Venice Beach..and nearby Abbot Kinelley...very alternative ..hippy area. Found a nice place to eat...then made our way back to hotel. We were stuffed ...got our baggage back ..just had security chain as our lock. Kept one eye open most of night ..didn't feel that secure. We got up next morning and had breaky ..very small ...
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $329
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $202
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $152
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $234
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $141
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $97
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $111
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $108
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $219
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $155
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!