777 Motor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of 777 Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Waiting for my flight back to Houston which looks like it will be on time. I may finish this when I get home but thought I might as well get started. Yesterday Michele, John and I went to the Getty Villa, a Museum on the property of J Getty when he lived in LA. It is a beautiful Villa and there is a wealth of ancient pieces of art, mostly sculptures but also beautiful silver objects. The gardens and peaceful and very formal. Unfortunately due to the ...
... 160; Cappuccino After this fantastic lunch we walked to The Bellagio where we saw the Chihuli Ceiling and other pieces of his work in his gift shop. Then more walking until we left for the airport to catch the 6:10 SW flight back to LA. The walking was a breeze since I am used to all the walking we did in Singapore. my trip ...
... vibe. After all of this exploring we headed back to our hostel for another $7 dinner and comedy night. --------------------------------------- - For the first time on our trip, today began with a downpour of rain! Coincidentally this coincided with the arrival of Dad... However this also marked the arrival of a very helpful taxi service haha. Picking us up from our hostel after a long flight to LA, the 3 of us headed off on a car tour around greater LA. We started at the ...
... on a plane! Nothing beats having a horde of kids (plus Mitchell) going through customs, we got taken out of the loooong "visitors" line and put in the very short "US Citizens" line!!! Winning!!!! Got our luggage extremely quick, found our shuttle and were on our way to Anaheim before our scheduled landing time!!!! Winning no. 2!! Left Mitch, Riley and Jordan at the hotel to take a wander for some lunch while the rest of our crew got a taxi to the AT&T store to fix ...
Two flights and one International Date Line crossing lands us in LAX. After 3.5 months of being on the move constantly, a very long flight and living the same day twice – we are looking forward to some downtime and catching up with some friends from the past. We spend three days being shown around LA, Santa Monica and its attractions ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
300 S Doheny Dr, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $90
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
6101 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 4 star hotel
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
404 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
5985 W. Century Blvd, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $91
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
4222 Vineland Avenue, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Excellent for Christmas shopping
- Nice Stay
- Pleasant Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!