777 Motor Inn
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Very interesting day at Santa Monica then to Venice beach for weirdo show. Nothing happens here till after lunch, everything closed streets empty. Off to Venice for walk along muscle beach. Place was buzzing with people, places selling weed, people doing acts along the walkway, hassling you to buy their cd,s all dressed in different costumes. Had …
... his seat fully for the full 11hours...jerk! I did however take the opportunity to watch about 6 movies! Flying over the desert outside of LA gave me a glimpse out of the window of circular fields...really cool and apparently they do it to make watering easier...genius!! 11th Up at the crack of dawn since I went to bed at 8pm! Decided to treat myself to a hotel breakfast buffet...suffice to say I astounded myself with how much I could eat...fruit, ...
... there’s always someone going somewhere, and fast. Santa Monica was a favourite too, the beautiful beach was a reminder of the fabulous Kaiterteri that awaits us in January. Cirque Du Soleil was amazing, will probably never see anything like it again with the added bonus of being in the Kodak Theatre. Disneyland and California Adventure were awesome. Izzy, Ash and Rosie had been there before but Jacob and Sam were blown away by the rides, Canterbury Show won’t ...
... place and fully laden Mack trucks aren't all that keen to merge with you, they would rather not give up their spot. Driver was great, had a voice you could listen too for hours, full of information and local knowledge. We felt like we had done one of the Hollywood tours just getting from the airport to hotel.
Straight to the pools when we arrived, cloud had burnt off and sun was out, I guess it was about 23 degrees.
Decided to get a van to transport our 9 person family, ...
... As we drove towards Visalia the road was bordered on both sides by rows upon rows of Orange groves, all in neat rows as far as the eye could see. The road too seemed to stretch way into the horizon as the heat of the road shimmered in front of us - it was like we had stepped into an American film. As we arrived on the outskirts of Visalia we happened to pass an out of town shopping mall. Seeing as it was time for lunch we stopped at the "Target" superstore where there was an ...
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $351
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $169
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $415
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $123
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $210
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $99
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $136
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $103
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $215
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $106
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $79
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!