777 Motor Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
... advertising. The movies were a hit and miss affair with the first being the Theory of Everything, Yay! and the second being the Cobbler an Adam Sandler straight to DVD special, Boo! It took about 7 hours to get to downtown LA and after being dropped off no where near our hotel, thanks again Luxbus, we caught a cab out to Chinatown and our hotel the Royal Pagoda. Early the next morning we got up and walked partway down the road ...
... to start the day. It is "nice" to have a chat with a familiar face each morning and we get to tap into his local knowledge to get us started.
And we sure needed it today. The plan was to visit the Veteran's Cemetery, head on over to the Getty Centre and then pop on down to Long Beach. Ambitious to say the least. A quick visit to the local information centre saw us armed with a plethora of maps all highlighted nd labelled, doubt 15 different bus combination options, ...
Second last day today. Weather- rainy. Should be Fining up tomorrow hopefully. Today we went shopping and had a fantastic dinner and catch up with Brian (our American exchange host son) and his family. We got picked up at 10 and spent the day at citadel . We all bought lots of clothes, shoes and accessories. We all got huge bargains. Jason and I both bought work clothing from Van Heusen and We all bought Nike sneakers for ...
... line as we are leaving. So glad Kathy insisted we leave early for the airport. We run to our gate, and I realize we have time to hit the lounge...so with my stomach requesting food, and despite Kathy's concerns about timing, we headed to the lounge...which took us a bit of time to find. The Virgin Australia lounge is under renovations, so we were directed to the Air New Zealand lounge, and then to the Elihad lounge where we finally were able to ...
... yet..." She reached down and picked up a billfold and reached towards me saying "are you Rosie? This is for you."
Stunned, I opened it to find a special note inside. It read:
"Happy 50th Rosie! Was originally going to pay for the door charge, but thought this might generate more fun all around... I know you'll have a grand time! And I like thinking my dad might've had a hand in provoking your invitation. A little piece of history! Love from ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Centro, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $47
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!