777 Motor Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
We only had 2 full days in which to see all of the sites and we made a quick start the following day. LA has a famous farmers market and after going so long without one, had a curry. Other places we visited included downtown to see staples center and the exposition centre (where the video games show e3 is hosted every year) as well as little Tokyo. After visiting Tokyo last year it's quite uncanny how most of the same shops and restaurants are exactly the ...
... There were lots of pelicans too and I love watching these birds fly, there is something magical about them! Oceanside is another stunningly pretty seafront town, just perfect soft white sand leading to the freezing cold Pacific Ocean!!! After a long drive to LA, we found our way to the Queen Mary ship just before sunset. Photos: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set =a.10153234569196079.1073741848.6858310 ...
... Tuesday, ringing in the New Year in Eastern, Central and Mountain Times. That closed our trip and we were home by New Years day, where squirrels had been vacationing in our home while we were gone. All in all it was a great adventure celebrating my MBA and our engagement. We drove over 1,600 miles and traveled a total of over 6,000 miles. We were happy to be welcomed home by family, friends and not to mention Gracie, Zeppy and Elsa! Until our next adventure.....
... beach to Venice Beach (definitely hit the jackpot with Santa Monica), Muscle Beach (not worth it) and around Marina Del Ray. Then we did the typical thing and found an American diner (well the most American diner that we could find)! Day 5 - We went to the Getty Museum, a better experience than I was expecting. Good views of the city, some amazing autumnal trees, pretty gardens and a great cafe (and of course all of ...
... was the end our tour. Shane and I stayed a bit longer to do some shopping. I wanted a huge unicorn from despicable me, but not wise for travel. I did get some really cool Homer pj pants lol and a huge donut (all edible, see photo lol) We had dinner and watched a few of the other shows, like the blues brothers and the trained animals. Then we headed back to our hotel after a hugely long day! It was so much fun! Cannot wait to take the kids back there one day! ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!