777 Motor Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of 777 Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
What an amazing 2 days. Started our first day at Disneyland a little later than intended as still trying to adjust to the time difference. Everything you imagine and pictured is around you. Started with a tame Dumbo ride to get us started and the It's a small World ride all decked out with Christmas around the world. Took us a while to lead in to something bigger and you can see by ...
On Wednesday, the 5th, I picked up Ann and Sheri at the always crowded LAX airport around 10:15 pm. We stayed with Aunt Yvonne at her condo in Pacific Palisades which is located up Topanga Canyon off of the Pacific Coast Highway. As to be expected, there were plenty of laughs right fromt the get go. Let me also say that not having seen my Aunt in over ten years, she looks the same....her genetics foster an inate ...
... took the homeless guy. Great bus & tour guide. SO glad we didnt try to drive that! Today was Dwights day of funny happenings, buying a CD off a street hawker who pulled him up in the street in Venice and had him in headphones the works, we were later told not to take CDs off these guys their generally really bad or blank cds when you get them home! Could have told us that sooner, oh well we will see when we play it in the car tomorrow. ...
... managed to swap a house in L.A thanks to the kind offer of our Idaho Falls mates to put their Yellowstone cabin into the deal. So it all seemed to come together. About this time we decided we didn’t have passion to launch another expedition with or without the RV to kill the last week of our stay (probably would have been Sequioa national park) so instead bumped our flight forward a week.
As the traffic sped towards L.A we started to work our phones sorting ...
... like she was very successful. Grace and Shanice walked over there. I think Grace started to chat to this guy as well. Then we saw Sheldon accidentally walked a bit further down the road. We all waved and when Grace tried to calm this guy down Sheldon jumped over the fence, grabbed the guy and pulled him agains the fence. He told us to find or call police. Arassay, Gioia and me ran across the street to the closest hotel, quickly explained the situation and called the police from the hotel. ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!