777 Motor Inn
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Photos of 777 Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Saying goodbye to the East Coast wasn't all doom and gloom. After all, I was headed to LA to begin a two week trip with Jono (my best mate from camp) and Callum, so I had a lot to look forward to. Flying via Chicago I was rather impressed. The city structures tower over what I later learned was a massive lake (but looks more like the ocean) and it was a great view from above. Eventually I ...
... a few bevs with the other travellers - wasn't a late night!! We got up and set off towards Santa Monica - I was feeling abit ill (sort of like a vertigo problem) The walk was about an hour but it was nice, passing all different types of people. It is surprising how much changes in terms of geography between Venice and Santa Monica. You go from tin hours and poor people trying to sell stuff to rich hotels in Santa Monica with everyone dressed up nicely. It is ...
... they served some pretty decent stuff. I wouldn't get the Thai Noodle Soup again, but it was an experience. All the same, I don't think I'll be making the switch to vegan. After returning to PCC, we got reading and headed to our Oscar party held at Bel Air Presbyterian. The party was really nice. They had big screens, food, raffles, and everyone was there to watch the Oscars, many of whom worked in the entertainment industry. The atmosphere was ...
... I got a special surprise / gift from Jason, Jess and Jake. They bought me a beautiful black coach bag. For dinner we caught up with Brian and his mum, Pia and dad, Richard. We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. It was very nice!! It was so good to see Brian again and to meet his beautiful family. Tomorrow we get ready for the long flight home. We are all very sad to say goodbye to America. It has been an absolute ...
... The flight attendant was called and she still refused. The man was offered another window seat closer to the front of the plane. Not sure how it would have played out if the plane had been full. However, lady with head scarf won that round.
There was only one person sitting in the seats across the aisle from us and the young lady next to me beside the window moved there which gave us all a bit more room. Still no internet. Will try ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
3515 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!