777 Motor Inn
Photos of 777 Motor Inn
TripAdvisor Reviews 777 Motor Inn Los Angeles
Travel Blogs from Los Angeles
Big day - off early to Universal Studios - frustrations with taxi drivers & lines - nothing new.
Universal Studios for those who don't know is a working TV/movie filming studio that has a heap of rides & shows as well. A bit like DIsneyland but smaller.
We started with a tour of the park which was fun - they take you around the studios & you get to see the outside of buildings that were famous in past movies. Most of these were from older movies ...
... car shuttles. There heaps of them and none of them seemed to be for the National car company we were going to. When it did it was a free for all with everyone cramming kids, bags, Nana's, goats, chickens etc on before the driver declared it was full with McKay still standing politely on the footpath - we grabbed him and squeezed him on. From our previous experience we were dreading what the rental car was going to cost. So at the last ...
... confusing the Mirage’s location with the Mandalay where the show was at and walking a km in the wrong direction, we finally made it to see Michael Jackson’s “One”. What a mind-blowingly amazing show! It was a tribute to the one and only MJ done by Cirque De Soleil to his incredible music, you forget how many hits he had! Awesome choreography, dance, lots of electrically lit up moonwalkers and the highlight, a hologram of Michael dancing on stage ...
... Hills! We also take a spin down Rodeo Drive to do a bit of window shopping.
We terminate our drive on the Pacific Highway at Santa Monica, where we park (at a meter of course) and wander this charming neigbourhood, before making our way back to LAX to drop off our car and check in for the 15-hour flight to ...
... into, but Trip Advisor had given it high marks. Now we just had to hope that Siri would get us there.
Everything is so tight in Hollywood. Narrow, winding streets, everyone impatient in traffic. But Siri did it! And the next thing we knew we were in front of a brightly painted (Yellow!) old Hollywood hotel, just as clean and cute as could be. The hotel is right next to the Magic Castle club, a Victorian-styled building that ...
Other places to stay in Los Angeles
Central LA, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $411
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Service - Small Rooms
- Great down town location!
Beverlywood, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $236
- Very good hotel, but poor location
- Could do much worse!
- Beverly Hills Bargain
Central LA, Los Angeles | 5 star hotelfrom $463
- An extravagent gem, the Beverly Hills Four Seasons
- Tips for staying at the Four Seasons
- Annoying Brunch
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- 5 star quality for a deep discount!
- Nice and Easy
- Sheraton LAX
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $135
- This is a Westin?????
- Not what I was expecting
- Best airport hotel EVER!
Universal City, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $206
- Probably Not Worth the $$
- Great location, no complaints
- Great Hotel, great location
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Great room shame about the Sports Bar
- Convenient with Helpful Staff!
- "top hotel"
Downtown Los Angeles, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- Great Hotel
- Don't stay here
- Great service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Loved the Kyoto Grand Hotel and Gardens
- Great Hotel - Wonderful Stay- Will Come Back
- Never stay at this hotel again.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $262
- Hotel und Service wundervoll
- Ein wundervolles Luxushotel
- Hidden Gem In Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $120
- Terrific value
- Great Stay
- Paper thin walls, good room service
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Terrible place for the high price
- Great Place!
- Corner Rooms have great Downtown Views!
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $165
- Pick your room carefully!
- A Delightful experience
- Nice Hotel
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $123
- Not bad, but not great either.
- Comfy and worth every Penny!
- It was comfy!!!
Central L.A, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- It was OK
- Terrible Hotel
- Just Okay
Downtown/Wilshire, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $145
- Ok for business - not for a vacation
- Gorgeous Hotel
- Movie star glamour at the Biltmore
Westchester, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Nice, Clean, and Comfortable
- Liked the Room, Hated the Intrusions
- Not So Bad
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $110
- Stay next door
- The best pre-flight stop we have had
- Rooms seemed old and need updating
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $124
- Okay, but not fantastic
- Worst nights sleep ever
- LAX Hilton OK but beware of the front desk clerks.
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- A Nice Place to Stay...on an Expense Account
- Elegant Hotel, good location
- Top of it's class
Warner Center, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $124
San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $183
- This hotel was one of the best parts of our visit to Los Angeles
- Fantastic Find
- A great surprise
LAX Area, Los Angeles | 3 star hotelfrom $116
- Pretty crappy, even for the low price we paid
- Decent value for a night or two...
- Fine for a night
Westside, Los Angeles | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Totally AWESOME!
- Never Again
- The MOST comfortable beds ever!