49er Gold Country Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews 49er Gold Country Inn Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... to head upstream a good 500-600 yards to find the swimming hole, it was 6ft at the deepest, with rocks we could jump off of. Lick was able to follow most the way in the side of the stream, he wasn't happy when we made him swim to a rock to be close to us. He swims ok, just doesn't like it.
It was really hot 100's, and after swimming we drove to the nearest gas station (10 mi.), and payed a dollar more per gallon, then headed to the rec center to eat ...
... missed and it shattered into a billion pieces. After a quick pickup, we then devolved into throwing a plastic bottle to decide who would have to carry the large bag of food Nanny had packed for us.
Though we took multiple pictures and videos, I feel the compulsive need to describe the exact circumstances of my demise (spoiler alert!). The trash can was rather large but had an additional chipboard ring that made the opening of the trash can much ...