49er Gold Country Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews 49er Gold Country Inn Weaverville
Travel Blogs from Weaverville
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... beads, jewelry, clothing and people that were so kind and open and informative. It was definitely a stop well worth the time. As we were leaving, we were told of a place to stop and fill up water jugs at a river's head. I don't recall the name of the place but awe man was the water delicious and cold!!! So energizing and natural.
Now we're off again to our stop before visiting Yosemite in the morning.
... found out that they were almond trees. The world produces 2.51 million tons of almonds in 2010. The US produced 1.41 million. As we drove north we started seeing a different type of orchard. Neither one of us recognized the tree. Turned out to be an olive tree. We stopped in a small town named Corning. It is officially know as The Olive City. We stopped at an olive store where you can do tastings of the olives and the many ...
... of the fond thoughts I had, triggered by the unique smell of the area.
We stopped for Sunday brunch in the small town of Quincy. Quincy is where Grandma did all her shopping and sang in the church choir. The Morning Thunder restaurant is obviously a destination for weekend bikers, the food was unique and outstanding! The collection of motorcycles that lined the street provided a diversion while we waited our turn for a table.
After our wonderful ...