No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hågelby Stockholm
Travel Blogs from Stockholm
... on Monday. We went to Uppsala first to a cathedral. I was very impressed with the church - words cannot describe the beauty. Yesterday we spent the day in Stockholm - such an amazing city with lots of great architecture. The best part was meeting Gunnel, another cousin on Maria Lovisa's side. Her grandmother Matilda would have been a first cousin to my mom. Her mother Doris is 90 and still alive. She shared with us some ...
... get completely dark, we were able to see out whenever we wanted.
Arrived in Stockholm a little earlier than scheduled at 6.10am. Walked through the terminal to find the underground ticket office. First impression – very clean and tidy. Bought tickets, and then headed to the station, and onto the train. All very orderly! 4 stops later, we struggled up the stairs with our bags, and onto the street, only to find that my slight dyslexia ...
We did a few day trips out and about. One day we went to the zoo, this was very cool as it is quite different to all of the zoos we had been to before, it felt like it was more out in the wild and it had wolves and Lynx cats and moose and wolverines. Another day we did a day trip to IKEA. Yes this is very exciting, we had to restrain ourselves ...
... of Wall Street. That is brave on an airplane. Settled on Thor 2. Which is a good airplane movie I guess. They even gave me a little beauty kit complete with lots of stuff I already had with me but used any because HEY LOOK FREE STUFF. I passed on the lip balm though, not my style.
When I went through passport control, the guard was clearly unimpressed with my answer of "4 hours" to "How long are you planning on staying in Sweden?" It seemed like ...
... but Jill Greenberg's work was also quite amazing.
Erwitt's work has so much humor and spirit. Often we found ourselves laughing out loud as we caught the mood of a particular work. He loves to photograph dogs and often they were a great contrast to the people in his work.
There was also a short film in which he makes fun of himself but also explains a bit of the feelings he has while working. As he ...
Other places to stay in Stockholm
Tegelbacken 6, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $172
- Smallish rooms with really soft beds
- Excellent Hotel
Ringvagen 98, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $149
- Swedish Meatballs??
- Cool and hip- not your parent's hotel!
- Good choice in Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Stylish, but not an architectural must-see.
- Simply great and very relaxing surroundings!
Sodra Blasieholmshammen 8, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $314
- The grand dam of Scandinavia
- Amazing Location
- Overpriced establishment resting on its reputation
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Lovely modern hotel
- Acceptable but nothing special
- Would Not Stay Here Again
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $204
Slojdgatan 7, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $153
- Great hotel, central location, nice staff
- Clean and comfortable
- A Surprise
Enskede - Årsta - Vantör, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $139
Kungsgatan 47, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $159
- Clean, convenient, a little bit cramped
- Fantastic Hotel, Great Price
- Preiswert für Stockholm
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $156
- Location Location Location and a great room!
- A very nice place to stay!
Brunkebergstorg 9 , Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- First class hotel, one of the best!!
- Scandic Hotel mit besserer Qualität
- Gute Lage, Hotel war in Ordnung
Södermalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $115
Kungsholmsgatan 31, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Nice lobby
- Did you all stay in the same hotel as me?
- A good choice
Massvagen 2 Alvsjo, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $117
Sodra Kajen 37, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $102
Humlegardsgatan 23, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $153
Ekgardsvagen 2, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $111
St Eriksgatan 115, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $112
- Nice hotel, great breakfast/service
- Elite is the chain...not this hotel!
- Not Elite... But a very good Hotel.
Södermalm, Stockholm | 5 star hotelfrom $165
- Wonderful view and great location
- Great location, Great Hotel
Nybrogatan 53, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great hotel, great city
- Romantic atmosphere in the heart of Stocholm
- Loved the mornington hotel
Omonia Square, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $130
- Nice stay, good package
- Great little hotel
- Get a suite
Kungenskurva - Oxholmsgrand 2, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $124
Wallingatan 15, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Norrmalm, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- Value for money garanteed
- Found the light disappointing.
- Excellent Location but.... not what we expected!
Katarinavagen 26, Stockholm | 3 star hotelfrom $118
Karlavagen 43, Stockholm | 4 star hotelfrom $147