The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... sitting back relaxing for a night. Tomorrow we are hoping to get back up to the Financial District and 9/11 memorial. The Financial District have the most amazing buildings and I want to go and look at the Courthouses - we drove passed them today but yes you guessed it they were on the left and we were on the right of the bus so couldn't see them enough to take a photo. The photos posted here are just ones I have taken on my phone, haven't downloaded the others from the camera ...
... until we reach Shapeshifter Lab where we listen to a band recording. It was a LONG walk here but worth coming to the place where Snarky Puppy ( favourite band of Max's) recorded.....it was bit of a pilgrimage!!
we cab back across town to The Jane with an Haitian cab driver.....but that's another story! :)
... really quick and relaxed for a little while before we started to put dinner together. As we were relaxing Virginia looked up what had happened in the subway earlier today and it was a stabbing. A homeless lady stabbed a random lady who happened to be looking at her; the homeless lady was mental and was held down by people near by until the cops showed up to take her in. The victim, last we heard, was in the hospital and was said to be ...
... a tomato at. It was also of no surprise that the place blocks off an entire street.
At around 5pm I hit a serious wall. It was as if my brain suddenly said "You should be sleeping now". After 7 hours of walking I felt like the walking dead. Falling asleep on the Concrete seemed extremely desirable at this time.
At 8.30 we stopped for food at an Indian Restaurant. The food was amazing but it ...
... for the Delta flight later this evening. Checked out of Hotel and arranged for a big black ford wagon to take us to the airport at 3pm, just wanted to see how the men in black travel.
headed off back out into the blizzaed at 12 noon and did one lap of Times Square and found a cafe to have lunch at. After waiting approx 10mins to be served we cold footed it of to our little French Restaurant. We had a penne each, Sue had chicken with cream sauce and I had prawns with ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!