The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... the trip to B&H. You can attach an electronic viewfinder which allows to you look through and see a display clearly plus it does not get affected by sunlight etc obscuring the view. As soon as we entered I thought something was a bit strange as it was three stories of what seemed to be the worlds entire Jewish community. I would expect there must have been close to a hundred salesmen (only saw one female) generally all had beards, the long curled side ...
... that part of the tour was very interesting to me. I learned a lot that I can share with my students.
When the tour ended, so did our energy. So two metro transfers later, we were back in New Jersey and walking back to the RV park. We decided dinner in and a movie would be our best choice for the night. All in all, it was a wonderful day. Tomorrow will be our last day in New York and we have lots planned, or at least I (the cruise director) do!
... 7-2 with their final innings to bat. They went out very tamely without adding to the score and those fans that had stayed till the end booed them off the pitch after getting walloped 7-2. It was a shame for the atmosphere that they lost, but at least the action picked up. Maybe we'll stick to 'supporting' the Red Sox though, cos as someone in the crowd summed it up well "yankees, you suck".
A bit more of a sleep in today but can't laze around for you long, it's another day in New York and there is so much more of Manhattan to see. After checking the trusty subway map we are off again, this time to pay our respects at Memorial Park situated at ground zero site of the 911 attacks. There you will find 2 large pool style water features, one on each site of the Twin Towers. Around all 4 sides of each square are etched the names of those ...
... was educated enough to enjoy them properly. We walk back, in the rain, through Central Park. It is so pretty and we see squirrels running across the grass and up the trees. Dinner is at Guy Fieri's restaurant on 45th st and Sarah has the most amazing chicken smothered in BBQ sauce, mango and crispy noodles. Tiz has ribs for something different. We are really just killing time waiting for the Lion King at the Minskoff Theatre which is ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!