The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... a humbling and moving experience to go there even more so given the pace and buzz at which the city operates around it.
After such an experience it was time for a break and conveniently located almost next door is the flagship store of Century 2, normally this would have been heaven on earth for Shaylee however with only a backpack and a travellers budget we spent time finding the last bits of clothing needed for our South America trip.
After shopping it ...
TODAY WE WENT TO GROND ZERO.WE ALSO WENT TO GREENWICH VILLAGE WHICH WAS QUITE QUIET.WE ALSO WENT TO BROOKLYN BRIDGE WHERE WE HAD PIZZA.AFTERWARDS WE TOOK A CAB BACK TO THE HOTEL. MY HIGH WAS PIZZA UNDER THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE.AND I DID NOT HAVE A LOW - LUKE
Very relaxed day - little drizzle in the morning but cleared up nicely. Enjoyed a pleasant walk through Greenwich Village/ West Village - ate fresh toasted bagels and cream cheese, washed down ...
... the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The Guggenheim was under renovation and we only stayed there long enough to have a snack from the food trucks. But, the Metropolitan Museum of Art was spectacular. Just amazing.
Our final evening, after having dinner at Dallas BBQ near Times Square, we boarded our last bus for the Evening Tour of Manhattan. Beautiful and a great way to finish what has been a wonderful Tour of New York CIty.
... of course, has some of mine and I'm actually happy to share cause no way would I finish that, would have been such a waste.
We walk the 1 mile of the open High Line (more under construction) and look at all the construction happening around it. High rise apartments sponging off the marketing off the High Line hoping to sell the location based on the new attraction. The art work is so so and I wasn't wowed by anything but there was some cool street art that we saw on the ...
Before I tell you about our day just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate everyone who has helped make this trip possible! We want to thank everyone who has prayed for our safety, well-being, and sanity! We thank you for your encouraging words, and we wish we could give back more to each and everyone of you! We hope you have enjoyed learning, exploring, and experiencing this trip with us! If you ever want to know about where we stayed, ate, ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!