The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
Travel Blogs from New York City
After 30 hours of travelling (total of 24 hours flight time) we finally reached New York!!!!!
Oh my goodness I was so blown away. We had finally reached America which we had been dreaming about for so long! Leaving the airport, it was funny to see the driver sitting in the left side of the car, and all the cars driving along the right side of the road. Craig sat in the front seat and the people in the ...
... a hole in the middle and all the names do the victims have been engraved onto the four surrounds of each memorial. Both of us felt very moved by the Memorial.
We then hopped onto another bus and continued back up to Times Square, exhausted we decided that an early dinner and back to the hotel was probably a good idea.
Sunday was another ...
... as, of course, another intense sightseeing day was on the cards! Getting up early, me and Leonie (one of the German girls in my room) prepared for our second day of sightseeing fun. We had a plan which encompassed many sights and was pretty adventurous, even for a dedicated sightseer. However, due to endless queuing amongst other keen tourists, our plan soon reduced by around 1/4. We managed the Rockefeller centre which was breathtaking to say the least! The view on the top level ...
... consult a doctor before beginning a workout regimen. There are lots of exercises that are great to use during the day so you do not have to have a rigid exercise routine.
It may be helpful to you to have a friend join you in your fitness routine. This may be motivating for continued success. A person who shares similar weight loss goals with exercise and diet can be a very strong motivational tool. This will allow ...
... not contact wire connections unless of course the complete method is switched off. You ought to pay attention to the alert labels about the various areas of your car coming in contact with certain parts can be risky even when your vehicle is turned off.
When you are concered about a car body shop puffing up the quantity of work that should be accomplished, go and have cost-free diagnostics from in other ...
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!