The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... and Dale, Riley and I walked down about 10 blocks on Broadway to get to Madison Square Garden for the Ice Hockey game. When the gates opened, we found our seats and then organised something to eat for tea. It was a great game with The Rangers beating the Montreal Canadiens 5 zip!! And we had great seats overlooking the ice. We walked back toward our hotel stopping in at a Champs sports store and Billabong on the way back before crashing for a good night ...
... back to whitty banter. After a quick round of shopping we headed the the luggage carrousel, convinced we would find it empty... For once that night we we're right. The next 45 min were spent in search of our missing bags with half from the incredibly friendly desk clerk at deltas lost luggage desk. After having filled in all his information, it seemed to have dawned on the both of us simultaneously that this was goodbye for us, with ever having exchanged info. We didn't even get ...
... Hudson River as we could and at one point we knew there was a road closer than the one we were on. Wes used his great navigation skills to locate the 9J which gave us some lovely views of the mountains -Catskills to the west and Taconic to the east.
The sun was shining and there was hardly a cloud in the sky. It was 57 degrees F when we set off at 8.30.
At Hudson we saw a lighthouse sitting on a rock in the middle of the Hudson River. Until ...
... but didn't think this would help our case to get through customs. Her response did remind me of travelling with my mom in India where she insisted that McDonalds was on the left and when we passed it on the right her response was that they must have moved it then.
After working ourselves out of the maze we did move surprisingly quickly and got on the shuttle bus out of the airport that my new friend Alex had suggested we take as it was a quarter of the price of a taxi ...
... choreographed show to the music. There was a small screen showing an actual performance. It was unbelievably cool. The exhibit on Latin American art from today left me scratching my head and remembering the words of Andy Warhol, 'art is what you can get away with'. Photography was not allowed in the museum so I had to write down what I saw in order to share it here. Use your imagination if you will. There was a large canvas with three ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!