The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
STATEN the FACTS
WEDNESDAY 10th JUNE 2015
Breakfast was had at 8.45 on this beautifully, extremely clear day. The view to Manhattan was even more stunning than ever. Daisy brought us a couple of croissants, as she knew we liked them and they usually ran out quickly.
Back in our room, I booked into Friday's flight to Hong Kong and chose our seats. We usually like to get the last two seats in the plane ...
... have been awesome if they had).
I got an early start, but the line was still out the door of the small corner emporium of all things doughnut. That warm smell of baked dough and sugar and glazing enveloped you before you even crossed the threshold, and it got stronger as you entered the wooden-beamed box of a service area. Workers were entering and exiting at every moment, bearing trays of finished doughnuts ...
... your kids on an adventure of a lifetime. Though it may be hard for the kids to share the details of the trip right away, it will happen eventually. As Victor said, this trip is something that nobody can ever take away. It will always be there and I thank you for giving your kids that timeless gift.
Hannah- I have no words to describe how amazing my trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands was. Not only was I able to learn about the enriching, ...
... winning runs... Dallas led 2-1 from middle of the second period until the final seconds when NYR equalised with a few seconds to go. So with excitement at fever pitch we headed for another 20 mins of overtime. 45 seconds in and Dallas scored - so game over as its sudden death....
Really enjoyed this one, for venue, atmosphere and fan fun...
... it flying away!
Back to grand central and to the house. Looking forward to a cup of tea (Lady Grey, courtesy of England. Yes of course I brought my own teabags. Though incidentally the earl grey at the archives is super yummy!), some form of easy food and then to bed. Maybe I will fill my little hot water bottle? It's plenty warm in the house but maybe Nico would appreciate it!
More tomorrow when I am less sleepy and hopefully have no more ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!