The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
Hello DUM-DUM give me GUM-GUM
For those who have watched the Night At The Museum, that is where we were today. It wasn't very far from our hotel, so it was easy to walk there. It was really interesting. There were sections of Asian Animals, African Animals, American Animals, Indigenous Artworks of all nations, Sustainability Displays, Evolution displays and lots more.
Dinosaurs fossils were there and lots of extinct ...
... br> Headed up through the financial district and discovered an ancient burial site for African Americans, only found a few years ago. They estimate greater than 15,0000 bodies are buried in the area which is below an office block just above a church... Stunning what history teaches us...
One interesting thing about yesterday's museum visit was that in 1800's USA there was some ...
... are also some expensive places too, particularly with the falling Aussie. We had a great time in NYC but it was time to go so we headed out to the airport, Alice to go home and Nick and I to go to LA. Our driver was from Pakistan and wanted to talk about cricket when we told him we were from Sydney and then about Bradford when we said we were originally English. We couldn't really help on either. Next stop ...
... which is just so amazing. I have wanted to see this show since I saw their Tony performance about two years ago and I am so happy with my decision. After the show, we got some dessert and hot chocolate and headed back to Long Island, where we all fell asleep as soon as we possibly could. We were exhausted but it was an amazing day.
Sunday we tried to wake up even earlier to beat the lines at TKTS. We wanted to get out of the house by 9:30. Our plans were complicated as we ...
Pressure was on to have the car back to NY by 4:00pm and have dropped off the luggage at Laguardia ready for the next day's plane trip. We have learnt that no matter how long the time traffic says that it is not enough. We had 6 hours, sat nav said 4 and the car was charged $54 for every over due hour.
Off we set via Arlington and on to the turnpike to NY.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!