The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... Garden Inn. The terrace with 2 sun lounges was a good idea. It's -1 Celsius. Don't think the terrace will get much of a workout. I knew the hotel rooms in New York are small but as we had a garden terrace room I was expecting something a bit larger than what we got. At least there's room to swing a cat and two cats on the terrace if I can find a cat, though from what we've seen so far it will have to be a small dog. America seems to be country of large people and ...
... travellers. So luggage is a problem because you do not want to be seen like a tourist. One or 2 luggage is fine, but like us, its a total of 6 luggages. Thanks God we stored 4 in the hotel and we never get to re arrange our stuff except the last day when we were about to fly out. One thing I must mention before I forgot, when we packed our stuffs, the bell boy gave us a room for privacy. Of course we have to tip him. Then we ...
... it again until it was bought up to our room. We have a great room on the 36th floor with a view of Times Square. We didn't stay in our room long. We had tickets to the Empire State Building observatory and wanted to use them at night time to view the city. Off on foot we walked to the Empire State Building, via TGI Fridays, for the worst meal we've probably had while here. It took about 20 minutes to walk to the Empire State Building, and while crossing the last traffic ...
... believe you were back in a Canadian National Park. That is, apart from the fit and toned looking people everywhere running and cycling, some barking orders to their colleagues into their Bluetooth headsets while exercising. There's none of those in Algonquin. We can hear what sounds like some kind of carnival going on nearby so we're going to go and check that out now. Maybe later we'll go to the American National History Museum which is very near where we are now. ...
... hips and expose the thong underneath quite nicely....add to that her jockeying for position at the front of the group, her wobbly style and the drooling males following and you get quite a recipe for disaster. Nevertheless, it is an easy pace relative to our San Francisco jaunt! Stan tells us interesting facts about every part of the park as we ride through it and we have several photo-stops. Interesting that Americans felt the need to import Dutch elm tress to ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!