The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews The St. Regis Club at the Essex House, New York New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
... where you say to yourself, "I will never try to save money on ground transportation again!" and mean it this time! It's a wonder our driver got us here and didn't run someone over. Thank God the bartender at our hotel, the Refinery, just kept refilling our glasses (a first ever!) I diagnosed him with hypomania because he couldn't stop talking to us and the table full of Brits next to us, but he got Ad going, and then it was a fun repartee. Wish y'all were here. So far, so ...
So we did a bit of shopping today and looking around NYC. We did catch the train (Underground) across to New Jersey with the express intent of visiting Carlos's Bakery. Job done. Bought the pastries and hot chocolates which we then started to eat on a ...
... friend and I looked at each other with the same thought in our head 'I cannot believe we're here right now'. I know how corny this sounds but there were so many times on the trip that we had seen something or just stopped and smiled, realising how lucky we are to be in New York!
We'd almost given up trying to find either Central Park Zoo or the ice skating rink (emphasis on trying) after hours of searching. Then within the space of 10 minutes we'd found both and decided that ...
"Christmas in New York", those four words had inspired us with images of Santa's on every corner, ice-skating in Central Park and amazing Christmas shop displays and had bought little comments of jealousy from so many we’d met! So needless to say we were excited! It had been 7 years since my last visit and as one of my favourite cities, I couldn’t wait to share it with our gang! We had booked Air BnB 2 bedroom apartment in Upper East Side about 6 blocks from Central Park ...
... Just amazing. Some great original posters on display as well.
After the museum we went downtown and walked in the snow and checked out some of the high street shops in SoHo and the surrounding areas near Prince, Spring and Blecker streets.
We couldn't resist going to Bosie Tea parlour again so we enjoyed a tea service. Sitting and listening to the crowd and watching the snow fall. Just perfect.
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
45 East 45th Street at Madison Avenue, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $61
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
304 E. 42nd Street, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $23
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!