Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Sheraton Manhattan Hotel New York City
Travel Blogs from New York City
We woke again early, packed our final bits and went to meet up with the girls in their room. We all went back to 'Benash' for brekki at 8am. I had an omelette with cheddar & bacon, Andy had French cheesy toast. Today it cost us 50 usd as we had ordered separately. We got back to hotel for 9am, checked our bags and said our goodbyes in the …
Early up again with the sun rise so we went out to find our breakfast. There were several places around nearby; one was a help yourself buffet style, but I only wanted poached eggs which they didn't do. We then decided to eat at the 'Benash' a nice looking diner just a couple of blocks up from the hotel.
Settling in, we had our first …
Set off early from Thistle 6.30am. Arrived in NYC and took bus to Bryant Park and then transferred to hotel after a ride round city, passing by our hotel to drop someone else off. A little car sick upon arrival of hotel, thanks driver - so no tip for you! Arrived about 4pm and settled into our 18th floor room. Soon after we met up with Nina, Saff & …
... next to a cool mural and a whole line of bicycles parked on the street. Kara had cold borscht and I had the rhubarb-blueberry soup special. Then we both ordered pierogi - Kara had 4 assorted regular ones and I had the special of the day which were salmon with sour cream and dill. Everything was super and we were quite satisfied!
We walked back up to our hotel. I had mentioned that we ought to stop by ...
... the development of contemporary online and text-based instructional materials, and convenes research-based professional development programs tailored to the needs of PreK- 16 STEM students and faculty".
We had a general discussion over lunch where we spoke about TE in America and also some of the work that the gentlemen had conducted over the years. Here are some points:
- US standards for Technology Education are very much ...
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
215 W 94th St & Broadway, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!