Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
Travel Blogs from New York City
Dubai airport: Once we'd boarded the world's largest, most sophisticated and technologically advanced aircraft - the Airbus A380 - we settled into our seats, stowed our luggage and began preparing for the epic 14hr flight that was ahead of us... And then we heard this from the pilot (paraphrased): "good morning ladies and gentlemen, I regret to …
... and Peru, traveling, going out, etc. I had not lost my keys once, not even for a moment. It is clear how overworked and scatter brained I allowed myself to get, and after having experienced what I have I know I can avoid that in the future. That's not to say I won't be involved in many things and proactive on my campus community, its just to say I will only do what I can and know that thats enough for the world and for myself. ...
... in the arvo we were starving due to the rush of our flight and lack of food availability on our miniature plane from Chicago, so we quickly dumped our bags in the apartment and we on a hunt for some food. We stumbled across TGI Fridays which has quickly become our new fav place due to the cheap and delicious margaritas (the burgers were pretty good too!).
On our first evening we had booked into do a night tour which was an excellent way to tick off lots ...
... thing to remember is to only put your jewelry on after you've applied your makeup. If you put on makeup after you put on your jewelry, dust and particles from the makeup will migrate to the jewelry, which makes it dirty quite quickly. In particular, this hint is aimed towards your necklaces and earrings.
Taking good care of your jewelry is important if you want it to last. Take into account that different types of material takes ...
... pores and skin ought to choose, not you.
I have read of so a lot of errors currently being manufactured by people using testosterone substitution therapy. Some problems significantly impacted their quality of lifestyle, or resulted in males stopping testosterone prematurely. Listed here are a number of of the largest glitches I've ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sheraton Manhattan Hotel New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $211
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $237
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $294
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $418
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $159
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $256
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $198
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $199
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $278
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $265
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $194
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $219
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $261
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $340
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $150
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!