Sheraton Manhattan Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from New York City
... out this art flea market, full of handmade jewelry and artwork etc! Then I just cruised around a bit over there before heading back to the city for some dinner, more shopping and a massage! Noemi sitting at a bar with a slimy long haired wog looking dude staring at me ...
... and special exhibits on whales and frogs. The museum is amazing, the exhibits well done. The planetarium is a great show of how our universe came into existence. Hours passed quickly and at 3 we left to go to the hotel as our legs were getting tired. After a short rest and watching US TV shows, ...
After a lazy morning in our Brooklyn apartment, I head with Carol towards Washington square for a late brunch. We meet Carol's Brother Harry, who is exhausted from having just come back from France, at 1pm at North Square (103 Waverly Pl.), a nice restaurant who serves very typical and delicious Sunday brunches.
I opt for variety and try the degustation : an egg cooked as you want it (fried for me), an apple sausage, a cheddar biscuit, ...
... come at the exact time you are booked for.
Being a stickler for rules, Jonnie had the route mapped out in plenty of time, passports at the ready and off we went. Ground zero is located way down town at the southern end of the island and when we got off the the train all that we had to do was follow the crowds. We were to pick up our tickets at the preview centre which we found pretty easily.
We lined up, told the girl we had a booking and before ...
... Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle and Yogi Berra. There were also the many championship trophies, championship players rings, balls, bats, mits and other famous baseball bits and pieces on display.
We then headed over to Memorial Park which is kind of like an open-air museum located inside the stadium and contains a collection of monuments, plaques, and retired baseball jersey numbers honoring distinguished members of the New York Yankees.
At the end ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Sheraton Manhattan Hotel New York City
Other places to stay in New York City
Midtown East, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $220
- Great value and great hotel!
- Good Location, Average Hotel
- Fabulous hotel!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $244
- Great Value, Nice Room
- Loved it!
- Nice hotel, but ...
Garment District, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $225
- Hated it!!!
- Native NY'er says "These rooms are perfect for the price!"
- Good choice
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $218
- Great Ambiance
- Hudson Horrors
- Won't Be Back
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $307
- Review of ny sheraton
- Typical sheraton...nice place
- Very Nice Establishment!
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $280
- Small room
- Cool Hotel
- Not up to the usual W standards
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $363
- You call this a modern hotel?
- Always stay at the W Times Square!
- The most happening place in the city- Great Location
Upper East Side, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $563
- Looooove the Pierre
- If your looking for an 'escort', this seemed the place to be..
- Not up to Four Seasons Standards
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $267
- Loved the New York Marriott East Side
- Good stay at the Marriott
- Had and enjoyable stay
Midtown, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $242
- Nonsense-- Have Stayed Here 4 Time, Just Fine
- Know what you're getting
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $308
- Great Value, Great Location
- Great Location, great hotel
- Great Location
Upper West Side, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Not so nice.
- Great F*kin holiday!
- Quality Hotel on Broadway Needs to Reflect Name
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $274
- Great stay!!!
- First class hotel in the heart of Manhattan
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $316
- Loved Shula's!
- Great for convention, subpar for Westin
- Excellent in every way!
Midtown Center, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $336
- The only way to see New York
- Revisiting a New York treasure
- Fit for a king... but you had to be one!
Tudor City, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $245
- Comfortable, small, quiet
- Good, but no cigar
- A tranquil oasis in the city that new sleeps !
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $203
- Excellent Room and hotel
- Loved the Sheraton Manhattan
- I loved NY
Theater District - Times Square, New York City | 2 star hotelfrom $209
- Worth the money
- Pleasantly suprised
- Great Stay
Koreatown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $248
- Wonderful experience at the Holiday Inn Martinique
- Nothing wrong with this hotel
- Loved new york, but not The Martinique
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $289
- This Hotel Is A 4Star Disappointment!
- I expect more for my money
- Would not reccomend it to anyone
Midtown, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $225
- Very good value!
- Just tolerable
- Why so negative?
Clinton, New York City | 3 star hotelfrom $195
- Really good!
- Good location but...
- Clean, comfortable, good location
Upper West Side, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $270
- Great hotel for lower Central Park West
- Nice Look but lacking atmosphere
Midtown, New York City | 4 star hotelfrom $293
- Absolutely Fabulous
- Just okay
- One of my favorites!
Midtown, New York City | 5 star hotelfrom $431
- Good upgrade from the Rhiga
- Only OK
- Above and beyond
Midtown, New York City | 1 star hotelfrom $155
- Dont Say here!
- Stay away from this hotel!!!
- Horrible? No!