Settle Inn Altoona
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Settle Inn Altoona
Travel Blogs from Altoona
... and handed me back three. "I only had two bags." She repeated her prior actions, this time handing me back two receipts. Then she said, "Oh wait, those are the old ones, here are the new ones. Wait, no, I was right, those are the new ones."
I froze. Looking at her square in her four eyes as if we were at the climax of a dramatic 3-hour James Cameron film with two single tears rolling down my cheeks I said, "I am leaving the country for six weeks. Six weeks I ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
- What if no one likes me? And I don't like anybody? I'm afraid of not having a friend
- I'm arriving in Rishikesh late on Sunday night and missing the opening ceremony, I'm afraid my teachers will look down on me for this
- How will I know where to go on Monday morning for class?
- I'm afraid of not understanding the material
- I worry I won't be able to do something they ...
... other gifts I've been given toward my journey that have arrived in different forms: words of wisdom from one of my friends and mentors, Rob Schware (Executive Director of Give Back Yoga Foundation) reminding me how much growth there is to be had from a place of discomfort; my mother in law, Pam Kvitne, researching how to travel safely; my father in law, Dave Kvitne, giving me his sleeping bag ...
... it too! 5. Subway Philly cheese steak sandwich 6. Mr. Fin****n (my foxy stowaway in the national park) 7. Changing directions (heading south now to Iowa) 8. Sleeping while laying down 9. Hot shower 10. Self service carwash and gas 11. Being within only 120 miles from destination 12. 75 mph (sorry to repeat but it's a good one) 13. 70s and sunny weather 14. "More than Life" by Whitley 15. Epic stargazing 16. Lewis and Clarke (seriously?! They were hardcore) 17. Comedy channel on ...