San Juan Park Hotel
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews San Juan Park Hotel
Travel Blogs from San Juan
... These forts were built by the Spanish in the 1500s in order to be a gateway to the new Americas. The USA took over Puerto Rico after the Spanish-American War. The Spanish had strategically built forts and a giant wall around San Juan to help protect their land. Any ship that came within range would not be able to make it into the bay because of where the forts had been placed. Puerto Rico was an extremely advantageous location because it was the first stop from Europe, ...
... Until I had to do a boat check and go into the engine room, that did it for me. I had quickly make my way on deck and take my time with my head over port side. After that I was ready to go. Did the tasks my fellow crew members could not do and also helped other watches with their duties. We practiced a lot on the sails and lines. But at night My watch went straight to ...
... of the old city in the late afternoon and it reminded us very much of Cartagena, Colombia. The only difference was the American influence which is everywhere and we agreed there is a certain Latin "spice" that is missing. But due to the holidays, there was lots of music and culture everywhere and we certainly enjoyed our visit and vowed to come back.
Pina Coladas – We had them at their original birthplace and agreed they were the best we have ever ...
... baubles as gestures of thanks for their wishes coming true, specifically as it relates to curing health concerns. To the right of the chapel is Parque de las Palomas, or Pigeon Park. The park is also built on top of the city wall, is filled with trees providing shade, and is also filled with hundreds of pigeons. There were dozens of children buying handfuls of pigeon feed from a vender in the park and feeding the pigeons, and along the northern wall of the park ...
... caught less than 24 hours prior; you don't get that everyday!
Working alone was an interesting learning curve, attempting to sort out food for the weekend so I could have my days off. Luckily a couple of the girls enjoy cooking and gave me a hand. Initially my track record didn't look so hot...food wasn't warmed up properly, unable to find the pizza restaurant, the portions of Japanese food were tiny. Let me tell you, pleasing ...
Other places to stay in San Juan
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Enjoyed by stay
- The Wyndham Condado Plaza Hotel
- Christmas 2002
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- May 2003 Trip
- Wyndham Old San Juan a total disappointment
- Just a place to sleep
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Loved Our Stay!
- Why stay anywhere else?
- Puerto Rico the forgotten Jewel
Luyang District, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $32
- Great Hotel
- Can't really not complain at all about the hotel...
- Was worth the money. Would stay again...
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- I agree, avoid this place.
- The ideal getaway hotel
- Pleasant Surprise
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Would Not Stay Again
- Nice Get Away!
- Good Value Near Old San Juan
1 Mariano Ramirez Bages, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $94
- Terrible Experience
- Not all that
- Low price, but you get what you pay for
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- You can find better deal!
- Reasonable Rates, Excellent Service
- It's not the ritz, but it's not expensive either
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- Rooms really really damp
- Look no further!
- Recent Stay in January, 2004 at the San Juan Beach Hotel
Airport, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Convenient, Quiet, and Near Beaches
- Perfect place to overnight when flying next AM
- Long on amenities for a short stay
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Calle Clemenceau 6, San Juan | 1 star hotelfrom $57
- Good value; recent renovation.
- 2 star...
- Comfort Inn...great place and location
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Beautiful, thoughtful, but noisy
- Charming Old world feel in great location, some service slips
Calle San Jose 202, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $34
7800 C.A. Henderson Boulevard, Oklahoma City | 2 star hotelfrom $285
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Diamond Dud
- Don't believe "Expedia's" hype!
- Worse hotel ever !!!!!!
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- Hard to find but.....
- Great help, aging facility
- Very clean and comfortable
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Stay @ The Wind Chimes
- Romantic oasis in the Condado!
- What a great place
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Choice!!!! Will not be dissapointed!!!!
- BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE
- Me encantó el Acacia
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Comfortable stay
- Don't bother to stay here!
- Location is only asset.
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $118
- A little strip of Paradise...
- Beach Lover Paradise
- Relaxing, Beautiful, Pleasant
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- A Wonderful Time At Atlantic!
- EGAD! Marriott up street is what I would do.
- It's a nice place to stay
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $88
- Just got to love it
- Party Time
- Wonderfull for business trips
1159 Magdalena Street, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $145
- NIce Place
- Good Choice
- Fine lodging